Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Eyebrow raisers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I viewed an account local to me the other day via my looked at me notifications. Wowzio, they'd only joined the site hours before and already had five friends. Now that's quick work. Left well alone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe they have been on before, and connected with previous friends, or have friends from clubs and socials

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

They have possibly returned to the site and contacted previous friends.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybe they have been on before, and connected with previous friends, or have friends from clubs and socials "

over a year ago

"Maybe they have been on before, and connected with previous friends, or have friends from clubs and socials "

Yes possibly a soft reset on their part.

over a year ago

Does that matter?

Maybe they are returning to the site and have friends or verifications from previous accounts. I actually take that in a positive light as people still value them as friends and have lasting positive memories with them.

Maybe I just see these things differently...

Her x

over a year ago

"Maybe they have been on before, and connected with previous friends, or have friends from clubs and socials

Yes possibly a soft reset on their part. "

Truth is op, even if there new to the site what does it matter if they made 5 friends in an hour

over a year ago

"I viewed an account local to me the other day via my looked at me notifications. Wowzio, they'd only joined the site hours before and already had five friends. Now that's quick work. Left well alone. "

Wow, that was close, who knows what could have happened. Wait a minute, I’ve had a thought, what if they had been on here before and told their friends via another messaging service that they were joining again. Still, best not risk it, you did the right thing in giving them a wide birth.

over a year ago

"Maybe they have been on before, and connected with previous friends, or have friends from clubs and socials

Truth is op, even if there new to the site what does it matter if they made 5 friends in an hour "

I'm just weary of accounts that except friend invites early. I've had novice experiences of picture collectors and then my efforts to build rapport are blanked. As people are saying, could be many reasons. If in any doubt though, miss it out, for me.

over a year ago

"Does that matter?

Maybe they are returning to the site and have friends or verifications from previous accounts. I actually take that in a positive light as people still value them as friends and have lasting positive memories with them.

Maybe I just see these things differently...

Her x"

I've looked at your profile and everything adds up here. You do indeed look very naughty. I'd make an exception for you.

over a year ago

Welshie’s top tip for the day ~ never assume

over a year ago

Truth is op, even if there new to the site what does it matter if they made 5 friends in an hour

I'm just weary of accounts that except friend invites early. I've had novice experiences of picture collectors and then my efforts to build rapport are blanked. As people are saying, could be many reasons. If in any doubt though, miss it out, for me. "

Personally, if ppl wanna perve over my pics, then I see it as a compliment,

over a year ago

"Welshie’s top tip for the day ~ never assume "

It makes an ass out of.... No I'm not saying it.

over a year ago

I'm just weary of accounts that except friend invites early. I've had novice experiences of picture collectors and then my efforts to build rapport are blanked. As people are saying, could be many reasons. If in any doubt though, miss it out, for me. "

No offence you have no pics to collect

over a year ago

I'm just weary of accounts that except friend invites early. I've had novice experiences of picture collectors and then my efforts to build rapport are blanked. As people are saying, could be many reasons. If in any doubt though, miss it out, for me.

No offence you have no pics to collect "

They didn't invite me to be friends. I simply found it odd they already had so many in a couple of hours. My account is in hibernation mode until meeting is given the green light. I'll be updating my text and gallery at that time.

over a year ago

No offence you have no pics to collect

They didn't invite me to be friends. I simply found it odd they already had so many in a couple of hours. My account is in hibernation mode until meeting is given the green light. I'll be updating my text and gallery at that time. "

No need to explain, I just found it odd when you said novice experiences of picture collectors and you have no friends only or public

over a year ago

Some people accept friend requests whether they know them or not. They do it for the Fabs! Or maybe they were old buddies. Who knows? Who cares? It's their profile.

over a year ago

"Some people accept friend requests whether they know them or not. They do it for the Fabs! Or maybe they were old buddies. Who knows? Who cares? It's their profile. "

I'm not going to debate this with those boobs. Send me a friend invite so I can enjoy more photos.

Post new Message to Thread