Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The girl who became three boys.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone watching this?

What the Fuck?

How the hell dis Gemma get away with this and why didn't the three girls she pretended to be a boyfriend too realise it was a girl

Holy Moly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

What side?

Is this about the girl recently that pretended to be a boy?

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Its on 4 +1 now,just about to watch it

over a year ago

Ch4… so will be starting on CH4 +1 now.

yeah, pretended to be a boy to date a friend…. then a different boy to date another friend… and then a 3rd boy to date another friend….

How does someone have the deception to do that at such a young age?

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

Boldon

"Its on 4 +1 now,just about to watch it"

us too

over a year ago

I've just watched this and I was surprised at how the girls didn't realise that their boyfriend was really a girl. Wearing a hat pulled down over the face all the time and the most strange thing I thought was the never speaking but texting everything.

But then its a long time since I was 15, and living in the digital age kids don't tend to communicate by speaking anymore

over a year ago

...these kids are thicker than custard.

I genuinely cannot believe how dense they are/were!

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"I've just watched this and I was surprised at how the girls didn't realise that their boyfriend was really a girl. Wearing a hat pulled down over the face all the time and the most strange thing I thought was the never speaking but texting everything.

But then its a long time since I was 15, and living in the digital age kids don't tend to communicate by speaking anymore "

I was very shocked at this,especially the one who was with both "luke" and "Cona" having never seen his face or spoken to him.....just through texts... and that they never saw the resemblance between luke and aaron...very very strange

over a year ago

Just caught the end. She did have a very androgenous look but still.....

By *punkloverCouple
over a year ago

hatfield

so one of the girls slept overnight with this boy/girl and didnt ask to take the hat or clothes off ????????? really ???? wow, how silly and the gran letting it happen with consent at 16 ? crikey !

over a year ago

If it wasnt for them showing the newspapers at the beginning you would think it was a work of fiction

over a year ago

Must be the most naieve group of girls ever....

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Must be the most naieve group of girls ever...."

No some of the stories on here beggar belief

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Those girls where something prehistoric, cant believe they where so naive, however, for me the worst culprit was the grandma, IF i was to let two 16 year olds spend the night together under my roof, it would be someone i had got to know well and with the consent of the other parent as well. Not someone whose face i hadnt seen and grunted at me.

over a year ago

We spent the whole time watching the programme saying wtf and but how didn't u know.....

over a year ago

It's just unreal isn't it!!!

over a year ago

I think the girls concerned were so desperate to have a boyfriend that they were blinkered.

How about when they had 'sex'... She/he used the dildo... Really, even as a virgin she didn't think that was odd?

Wearing hat and coat in bed as well?

And as a the programme said... Once the police were around why didn't she just' kill off' the Boys.....

All very strange

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Weird story, and one of them is still grieving the loss of the love she'd had for the 'boy'.

Sure there have been lads who've done similar with 'girls' though too.

over a year ago

"I've just watched this and I was surprised at how the girls didn't realise that their boyfriend was really a girl. Wearing a hat pulled down over the face all the time and the most strange thing I thought was the never speaking but texting everything.

But then its a long time since I was 15, and living in the digital age kids don't tend to communicate by speaking anymore "

Without trying to sound like an old 'why can't young blokes be more manly' fart, maybe..... the rise of the 'emo' among young lads may have something to do with this. To be honest, a couple of my boys schoolmates gender could have been, well, 'questionable', shall we say....?

It actually doesn't surprise me that they didn't suss her out. And it is an even longer time since I was 15, believe me!

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

But then its a long time since I was 15, and living in the digital age kids don't tend to communicate by speaking anymore

Without trying to sound like an old 'why can't young blokes be more manly' fart, maybe..... the rise of the 'emo' among young lads may have something to do with this. To be honest, a couple of my boys schoolmates gender could have been, well, 'questionable', shall we say....?

It actually doesn't surprise me that they didn't suss her out. And it is an even longer time since I was 15, believe me!

"

I can understand the possibly not shading she was a girl,but still can not get over how they could not see that she wad all 3 "boys"

over a year ago

Ok i just had to watch this on 4OD..

i am lost for words.. thick as two planks that Jess girl. She fell for 'Connor' because he had the Justin Beiber hair with the blonde swooped fringe, but he wont take his hat off because he has alopecia..

over a year ago

I think I spent the entire hour of this programme shaking my head with a very puzzled look on my face! The fact that they could be so naive in a world where kids are supposedly so much more streetwise. The girl that fell for it twice though, think she just had victim written all over her.

Post new Message to Thread