Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pet theft

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The worlds biggest rabbit called darius has been knicked from his compound in Worcestershire on sat night,he's an old dude and he can't breed,unless the thieves are going to make a big stew with him, bit pointless

Never heard of a rabbit being pinched before, antybody experienced pet theft

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"The worlds biggest rabbit called darius has been knicked from his compound in Worcestershire on sat night,he's an old dude and he can't breed,unless the thieves are going to make a big stew with him, bit pointless

"

Anybody*

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The worlds biggest rabbit called darius has been knicked from his compound in Worcestershire on sat night,he's an old dude and he can't breed,unless the thieves are going to make a big stew with him, bit pointless

"

I had a cat as a child and one day it never came back. We found out few weeks later a old couple from the next road down had been feeding her and decided to keep her. Never saw my mum run so fast when she was told.

By *DW1983Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

"

I had a cat as a child and one day it never came back. We found out few weeks later a old couple from the next road down had been feeding her and decided to keep her. Never saw my mum run so fast when she was told."

I'm not a big animal person but from what I understand of cats, I thought they chose which human they are going to keep not the other way around

over a year ago

I don't condone violence towards anyone but if a woman stole my rabbit, I'd thump 'er.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

"

I had a cat as a child and one day it never came back. We found out few weeks later a old couple from the next road down had been feeding her and decided to keep her. Never saw my mum run so fast when she was told.

I'm not a big animal person but from what I understand of cats, I thought they chose which human they are going to keep not the other way around "

We have a cat we don't own. Spends more time here than at his. His owner knows he's here. He's 12 years old, she has 5 other younger cats. And they had DV, in her house before her husband left. So he prefers the quite, and food at mine. But we know he's hers and any problems with him, I contact her.

over a year ago

Takes a particular breed of cunt to steal someone's fur baby...

Lu

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

The accidental abopting of someone elses cat you thought was a stray is usually done with good intentions but those who steal pets just for financial gain are awful people. It's such a heartbreaking crime. It isn't just property they're stealing, it's a family member.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Takes a particular breed of cunt to steal someone's fur baby...

Lu "

Yep. What Lu said

over a year ago

"I don't condone violence towards anyone but if a woman stole my rabbit, I'd thump 'er. "

O' dear

Post new Message to Thread