Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Straight men and TV’s

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many women enjoy watching straight guys with convincing TV’s? There are lots of stunning TV’s on the site and I just wondered what the females thought of it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am all for it!

over a year ago

You fall into the hot last too!

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"How many women enjoy watching straight guys with convincing TV’s? There are lots of stunning TV’s on the site and I just wondered what the females thought of it? "

Erm... Straight??

over a year ago

"How many women enjoy watching straight guys with convincing TV’s? There are lots of stunning TV’s on the site and I just wondered what the females thought of it?

Erm... Straight?? "

Yes I believe straight guys can have an attraction to convincing tv’s

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

It’s not true we don’t sit there all day watching them.....

By *jango96TV/TS
over a year ago

Bliss

"It’s not true we don’t sit there all day watching them..... "

Really xxxx

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

"It’s not true we don’t sit there all day watching them.....

Really xxxx"

Ok ok a tiny bit ok

over a year ago

I love watching my bf with a TV - watched him with a couple of really hot ones at some bi club nights in the past x

over a year ago

"How many women enjoy watching straight guys with convincing TV’s? There are lots of stunning TV’s on the site and I just wondered what the females thought of it?

Erm... Straight?? "

The op means fab straight!!!!!

T

over a year ago

I like watching 2 straight men fucking.

Or a straight man fucking any tv. Not sure what 'convincing' has to do with anything.

over a year ago

OP this can cover a wide range of people, but the only way you would be straight still is of they are fully transitioned.

I suspect you are attracted to the fact they still have a penis, which does not make you straight.

over a year ago

"OP this can cover a wide range of people, but the only way you would be straight still is of they are fully transitioned.

I suspect you are attracted to the fact they still have a penis, which does not make you straight."

After re reading, as you put TV and not TS then yes, you are bisexual buddy.

over a year ago

"I like watching 2 straight men fucking.

Or a straight man fucking any tv. Not sure what 'convincing' has to do with anything."

This is an oxymoron

They cannot be straight.

They are just "playing straight" or "fab straight"

over a year ago

Or a straight man fucking any tv. Not sure what 'convincing' has to do with anything.

This is an oxymoron

They cannot be straight.

They are just "playing straight" or "fab straight""

I know.

over a year ago

Fab is the Mother ship of denial.

That's what I think.

over a year ago

Birmingham

This is an oxymoron

They cannot be straight.

They are just "playing straight" or "fab straight""

Yep, and I think the crux is the contradiction that on one hand you have transgender issues, delving into a world of ambiguity and exploration, but then simultaneously clinging to the increasingly outdated tropes of binary sexuality. For all the nuance in sexual expression etc. Putting forward this position is surely *objectively* absurd.

over a year ago

"OP this can cover a wide range of people, but the only way you would be straight still is of they are fully transitioned.

I suspect you are attracted to the fact they still have a penis, which does not make you straight."

Being a TS doesn’t necessarily mean that they fully transitioned having a vagina, because it’s very expensive and painful process. Some of us do feel dysphoric about our genitals (I do) some don’t so they don’t feel the need to fully reassign. Doesn’t make them less of a woman tho. And certainly not transsexual enough..

or better, I am on HRT, and am trans and all, I am waiting to get a few ops done including saving up for reassignment. Certainly don’t see myself as less of a woman or not enough trans

Also this topic comes up every now and again, and I’d say, let the person decide how to label themselves. I’m confused on how everyone feels the need to say.. “well, he/she is not this, he/she is actually this because xyz”

over a year ago

Birmingham

I suspect you are attracted to the fact they still have a penis, which does not make you straight.

Being a TS doesn’t necessarily mean that they fully transitioned having a vagina, because it’s very expensive and painful process. Some of us do feel dysphoric about our genitals (I do) some don’t so they don’t feel the need to fully reassign. Doesn’t make them less of a woman tho. And certainly not transsexual enough..

or better, I am on HRT, and am trans and all, I am waiting to get a few ops done including saving up for reassignment. Certainly don’t see myself as less of a woman or not enough trans

Also this topic comes up every now and again, and I’d say, let the person decide how to label themselves. I’m confused on how everyone feels the need to say.. “well, he/she is not this, he/she is actually this because xyz”

"

The point of classification systems are that they mean something. You don't get to personally decide what every word you use means otherwise biscuit dragon on up if flump hoover. Hamster?

over a year ago

The point of classification systems are that they mean something. You don't get to personally decide what every word you use means otherwise biscuit dragon on up if flump hoover. Hamster?"

Of course you don’t get to personally decide what every word mean, but you are taking this to the extreme.

But as sexuality is so personal to everyone, you might be 100% sure about yours. But someone might not be. So they decide for themselves how to define it. And that’s okay.

Example, My father is white British, mum is American with white Spanish and Filipina in her heritage. So I’m effectively a mix as I’m 3/4 white and a 1/4 Asian.

When I get asked in questionairre medically for example, 90% of the time I tick the white box (other times I tick the mixed and explain further). Am I lying? This is how I mostly define myself. It’s easier than having to explain everything if I tick the mixed category. I’m not stupid and I know my DNA, having said that I see myself “mostly” white (due to the fact that I have 0 attachments/history to my 1/4 Latina/Asian side and I was surrounded and live a very white life) and tick that box. And if I can be bother than I’m more than happy to explain and go deeper.

So, kinda similarly, I think I have the right to define myself.

over a year ago

Birmingham

"The point of classification systems are that they mean something. You don't get to personally decide what every word you use means otherwise biscuit dragon on up if flump hoover. Hamster?

Of course you don’t get to personally decide what every word mean, but you are taking this to the extreme.

But as sexuality is so personal to everyone, you might be 100% sure about yours. But someone might not be. So they decide for themselves how to define it. And that’s okay.

Example, My father is white British, mum is American with white Spanish and Filipina in her heritage. So I’m effectively a mix as I’m 3/4 white and a 1/4 Asian.

When I get asked in questionairre medically for example, 90% of the time I tick the white box (other times I tick the mixed and explain further). Am I lying? This is how I mostly define myself. It’s easier than having to explain everything if I tick the mixed category. I’m not stupid and I know my DNA, having said that I see myself “mostly” white (due to the fact that I have 0 attachments/history to my 1/4 Latina/Asian side and I was surrounded and live a very white life) and tick that box. And if I can be bother than I’m more than happy to explain and go deeper.

So, kinda similarly, I think I have the right to define myself. "

But here I see you doing it, imo, absolutely correctly. Your very example is full of nuance of situational whatnots. overtly clinging to being purely heterosexual smacks of the opposite. Easy to fall of the deep end then with thoughts of homophobia etc., but there's a significant difference, surely between "Yeah, I mess around a little but, but really I think straight is a more relevant term for my daily life." and "I'm straight, don't you dare suggest otherwise."

over a year ago

"

Oh I am fully aware of all the ins and outs, if you didnt know already, I live with sophie.

We have many a discussion on the matter and my comment was not a slur on anyones gender.

My comment was if he is aroused because someone has a penis, in whatever stage they are at, then he isnt straight.

This is an obvious statement to me.

It isnt discrediting anyone in the trans community, it is just a simple fact.

Also, I am aware not all TS are fully operated on for various reasons, but I have never known a TV have the full op.

If you see my comment below and the OP comment, you see he was referring to TVs. This to me means he is definitely not straight x

over a year ago

"The point of classification systems are that they mean something. You don't get to personally decide what every word you use means otherwise biscuit dragon on up if flump hoover. Hamster?

So, kinda similarly, I think I have the right to define myself.

But here I see you doing it, imo, absolutely correctly. Your very example is full of nuance of situational whatnots. overtly clinging to being purely heterosexual smacks of the opposite. Easy to fall of the deep end then with thoughts of homophobia etc., but there's a significant difference, surely between "Yeah, I mess around a little but, but really I think straight is a more relevant term for my daily life." and "I'm straight, don't you dare suggest otherwise.""

No absolutely, I agree with the thing you say on being honest and saying “I mess around a little bit but this identification is more relevant to me because overall, that’s how I perceive myself due to these circumstances” or some who just say they are but may go deeper to explain if they want to.

I guess things are getting a bit /blurred in my opinion, with TS girls. That’s all

Ahhh, sexuality nowadays can be so complicated so many boxes/terms/gradients to choose from ahaha x

over a year ago

Oh I am fully aware of all the ins and outs, if you didnt know already, I live with sophie.

We have many a discussion on the matter and my comment was not a slur on anyones gender.

My comment was if he is aroused because someone has a penis, in whatever stage they are at, then he isnt straight.

Also, I am aware not all TS are fully operated on for various reasons, but I have never known a TV have the full op.

If you see my comment below and the OP comment, you see he was referring to TVs. This to me means he is definitely not straight x"

Also I didn’t obviously mean to sound like I was being mean or anything. Also yes I guess TVs aren’t usually on hormones and I guess not all live full times either

So I totally get it where u come from and I agree

over a year ago

If you see my comment below and the OP comment, you see he was referring to TVs. This to me means he is definitely not straight x

Also I didn’t obviously mean to sound like I was being mean or anything. Also yes I guess TVs aren’t usually on hormones and I guess not all live full times either

So I totally get it where u come from and I agree "

over a year ago

"I love watching my bf with a TV - watched him with a couple of really hot ones at some bi club nights in the past x"

Thats hot

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS
over a year ago

dudley

Standard message I get on here “ I’m straight but.....”

By *jango96TV/TS
over a year ago

Bliss

"Standard message I get on here “ I’m straight but.....”"

Haha yes, so true xx