Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

thought I had it all worked out....

Jump to newest

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

I was proud of myself how organised I was this week...with all the outings with the kids and the errands I had to get done...the one thing I keep forgetting is that the shop just up the hill from me no longer does cashback as they have a cashmachine but my card does not work in it so any cash I need I have to go into town to my bank or shop that does do cashback...today went in on bus with kids,went to bank got money out for estate agent( £60 admin cost for tenancy renewal ) then to library for kids to get new books,then groceries and taxi home...was only about 5 pm I realised I forgot to get money out for taxi to visit friends in new house and for bus to get to the movies on Thursday,surprise treat for the winks...going to have to make an early morning trip tomorrow just to go to the bank and back home...so much for being organised,lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Focus on the positive girl! Kids r off and u got all that done in public transport! U deserve a medal I think

over a year ago

"Focus on the positive girl! Kids r off and u got all that done in public transport! U deserve a medal I think "

Just dealing with the kids being off is hard work let alone amusing them and doing shopping etc and housework

over a year ago

To blooming right, especially in this glorious British summer weather! Thank goodness for computer games! What did we do when it rained, I can't remember? Or did it just not rain when we were kids???

over a year ago

"To blooming right, especially in this glorious British summer weather! Thank goodness for computer games! What did we do when it rained, I can't remember? Or did it just not rain when we were kids??? "

I remember hot summers and also even if it did rain we were still out in it and we didnt get colds etc as we were allowed to play in the dirt etc

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"To blooming right, especially in this glorious British summer weather! Thank goodness for computer games! What did we do when it rained, I can't remember? Or did it just not rain when we were kids??? "

Played board games/ cards games / talked / had bets as to which raindrop would reach the bottom of a window pane....what a simple life it was then with not a computer game anywhere

over a year ago

"To blooming right, especially in this glorious British summer weather! Thank goodness for computer games! What did we do when it rained, I can't remember? Or did it just not rain when we were kids???

I remember hot summers and also even if it did rain we were still out in it and we didnt get colds etc as we were allowed to play in the dirt etc"

yeah come in at night soaked to the skin and covered in mud,then back out following day to do the same again,those were the days lol

over a year ago

"To blooming right, especially in this glorious British summer weather! Thank goodness for computer games! What did we do when it rained, I can't remember? Or did it just not rain when we were kids???

I remember hot summers and also even if it did rain we were still out in it and we didnt get colds etc as we were allowed to play in the dirt etc"

My youngest was out playing in the rain tonight on his new bike! He loves it so much he didn't care, pushing it up the field hill and zooming back down, he was soaked and filthy when he got in but happy as a pig in the mire bless

over a year ago

southampton-ish

thankfully my kids are great at using their imaginations as we do not have any game consoles here...lol...but this damn weather is killing me as they all remembered mummy saying "no...we will save crafts for when it rains"...lol...the other day had all 3 doing different crafts(the twins had received craft packs from friends for their recent bday...but they gave them each different ones and then had to think of things for my son to do)after 2 hours I was like "ok...we are going to stop now because mummy's head is going to explode"....lol I will get to have a bit of a break as in theory they should be going to their dad's from Saturday afternoon until the following Sunday...if he actually keeps his word for once...bring on a week of mummy time

over a year ago

"

Played board games/ cards games / talked / had bets as to which raindrop would reach the bottom of a window pane....what a simple life it was then with not a computer game anywhere "

love chasing a rain drop river down the glass, cN get lost for hours doing that, trying to second guess which way it will go! Oh the simple things

over a year ago

southampton-ish

Played board games/ cards games / talked / had bets as to which raindrop would reach the bottom of a window pane....what a simple life it was then with not a computer game anywhere "

I miss games nights...when I moved over here almost 9 years ago now, I brought my board games with me...not one has been opened as could not find anyone to play them with me...mind you...my ex and his family are a bunch of right miserable sods...lol

over a year ago

Got all my cross able parts crossed that he sticks to his word for u yummy!

Well done on the no game consoles and doing craft activities with them!

What a woman!

over a year ago

Based on other threads I've seen today, arrange a meet and then demand they give you cash! That'll save you having to go out.

over a year ago

"Based on other threads I've seen today, arrange a meet and then demand they give you cash! That'll save you having to go out. "

Nooooo!?!? That's against the rules isn't it?

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Based on other threads I've seen today, arrange a meet and then demand they give you cash! That'll save you having to go out.

Nooooo!?!? That's against the rules isn't it? "

and something I would never do anyways...lol although after a couple of meets that the guys just took care of their business I was made to feel like the should have...lol

over a year ago

Oooo that's not good! A reason I like to find a fb and stick to some decent sex! Had that once or twice in the early days on here but have got better at picking proper lovers now, thankfully

over a year ago

southampton-ish

My fb keep getting Gfs...lol...very annoying

over a year ago

Mine dumped his last fb as she went and fell in live with him and told! That was the end of that so I'm Guessing I'm good to go for now lol

over a year ago

Being organised sucks flying by the seat of your pants is far more fun.

Post new Message to Thread