Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tribute pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I hear of guys giving ladies tribute pics all the time but ladies donyou ever give guys tribute pictures is it even possible and if so please give me one lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Didn't think this thread would take off lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What do you want your photo rubbed against a beautiful woman's moist, wet, dripping pussy?

over a year ago

"What do you want your photo rubbed against a beautiful woman's moist, wet, dripping pussy?"
wouldn't say no but more curious if women have ever sent them to men lol

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"What do you want your photo rubbed against a beautiful woman's moist, wet, dripping pussy? wouldn't say no but more curious if women have ever sent them to men lol"

Kinda I make vids and send them of things they have asked me to do! I got a b day one to do for tomoz x

over a year ago

"What do you want your photo rubbed against a beautiful woman's moist, wet, dripping pussy? wouldn't say no but more curious if women have ever sent them to men lol

Kinda I make vids and send them of things they have asked me to do! I got a b day one to do for tomoz x"

I'll take 1 lol

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"What do you want your photo rubbed against a beautiful woman's moist, wet, dripping pussy? wouldn't say no but more curious if women have ever sent them to men lol

Kinda I make vids and send them of things they have asked me to do! I got a b day one to do for tomoz x I'll take 1 lol "

Lol! It's not ur b day! X

over a year ago

Kinda I make vids and send them of things they have asked me to do! I got a b day one to do for tomoz x I'll take 1 lol

Lol! It's not ur b day! X"

true

Post new Message to Thread