Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Riddle me this

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I see a lot of recurring profiles who delete fab and come back. I understand why some may do it, I do it myself after staying for several months to a year, go away for a while then come back.

But how come profiles do it day to day. It seems a lot of effort to delete the profile then remake it, get the green flag veri add photo etc (bear in mind there is a limit on number of uploads when you first join).

Some couples or women's profiles may be fake but I see a lot of guys profiles do the same. They have proper veris from people in the past too.

I was just wondering what peoples’ thoughts are. Why delete after 2-3 days only to recreate the account the following day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I see some do it every week just why? Why not hide your profile if you don’t want to be on

over a year ago

The are struggling with Fab addiction and can't quite go full cold turkey.

over a year ago

Women/ couples- either fake (men wanking) or asking for money and Admin deleted them.

Men- made profile had a wank and deleted. Or the wife came home/ woke up so he deleted before she sees it.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Seems weird to me too. I had a guy do this to me and kept wanting verifying again every time he came back. I blocked his number in the end and his new profiles won't be able to get around my filters.

over a year ago

"Yes I see some do it every week just why? Why not hide your profile if you don’t want to be on"

Not sure really!

over a year ago

"The are struggling with Fab addiction and can't quite go full cold turkey."

This maybe it for some people to be honest. The photos of the stunning folk on here are enough to have people coming back

over a year ago

"Women/ couples- either fake (men wanking) or asking for money and Admin deleted them.

Men- made profile had a wank and deleted. Or the wife came home/ woke up so he deleted before she sees it.

"

Yeah the women asking for money I get. But for guys they don’t need to delete to hide it from their partners unless they’re just very worried about being caught.

over a year ago

"Seems weird to me too. I had a guy do this to me and kept wanting verifying again every time he came back. I blocked his number in the end and his new profiles won't be able to get around my filters. "

Haha people must get fed up of me asking for a veri again every 12 months

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I see a lot of female profiles doing this and the profile text is usually just a reference to a Snapchat or Instagram profile - so I just think they are using it to get more followers, so I just ignore them

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Seems weird to me too. I had a guy do this to me and kept wanting verifying again every time he came back. I blocked his number in the end and his new profiles won't be able to get around my filters.

Haha people must get fed up of me asking for a veri again every 12 months "

This was like every couple of months!

over a year ago

Maybe they've offended someone who blocks them, so they start a new profile and try their luck again?

over a year ago

"I see a lot of female profiles doing this and the profile text is usually just a reference to a Snapchat or Instagram profile - so I just think they are using it to get more followers, so I just ignore them "

Oh yeah true!!

over a year ago

"Seems weird to me too. I had a guy do this to me and kept wanting verifying again every time he came back. I blocked his number in the end and his new profiles won't be able to get around my filters.

Haha people must get fed up of me asking for a veri again every 12 months

This was like every couple of months! "

Yeah that must be annoying! I don’t mind leaving veris but some have the cheek to not veri back!

over a year ago

"Maybe they've offended someone who blocks them, so they start a new profile and try their luck again?"

Ah that make sense! Makes sense for people sending abusive messages or not being able to take no for an answer. Now you’ve said that it makes me think of someone specific who i keep blocking but they create profiles and wink at me. I guess it’s one way to get around the block button.

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Probably fake profiles or scammers

Post new Message to Thread