Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Work hard - play hard

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is this going to become a thing again now we are allowed out of our homes in more social ways again?

What is it you have missed or have been held back from doing during lockdown?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I miss being busy.

For the first 6 months slowing down felt amazing - it still does at times.

But now I need to have plans in the pipeline.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I am going to sound pretty boring but..... Nothing.

I'd like to go out in town with friends but I don't miss it.

I'd like to go on holiday but if I have to wait I have to wait.

I don't miss anything enough for me to want to rush lockdown ended. Not even sex lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Going out, just going somewhere different,resting my eyes on a new landscape. We were talking last night about how we've become accustomed to being confined to a small area and it's almost habit now. We think it's going to be difficult getting used to going further afield.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes this I'd how I run my life, mon-fri is responsible work mummy

Weekends C gets to come out to play

over a year ago

"Going out, just going somewhere different,resting my eyes on a new landscape. We were talking last night about how we've become accustomed to being confined to a small area and it's almost habit now. We think it's going to be difficult getting used to going further afield."

We we’re just talking the same. Conditioned over such a short length of time.

Imagine going to a club? Lots of people on the dance floor? Although that was what people did it’s now going to be strange being so close to lots of bodies.

I can’t wait to travel, we have already booked a holiday with our fingers crossed it will go ahead.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"I am going to sound pretty boring but..... Nothing.

I'd like to go out in town with friends but I don't miss it.

I'd like to go on holiday but if I have to wait I have to wait.

I don't miss anything enough for me to want to rush lockdown ended. Not even sex lol "

^^what she said^^

over a year ago

"Yes this I'd how I run my life, mon-fri is responsible work mummy

Weekends C gets to come out to play "

I can only imagine you taking a drink from a vile on Friday night. ala R L Stevenson

By *herry OnatopWoman
over a year ago

Just over there

I miss road trips! Actually I think my car misses it's twice a month run out as much as I do! Really looking forward to packing my car up on a Friday and taking off! Naturist clubs with friends is high up on my list, oh to be naked floating in a pool again...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My haircut, I can’t wait, I’m booked in today

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We have missed fetish events, but it won’t be hard to get back into them once they start opening up in the summer.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Yes this I'd how I run my life, mon-fri is responsible work mummy

Weekends C gets to come out to play

I can only imagine you taking a drink from a vile on Friday night. ala R L Stevenson"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Going out, just going somewhere different,resting my eyes on a new landscape. We were talking last night about how we've become accustomed to being confined to a small area and it's almost habit now. We think it's going to be difficult getting used to going further afield.

We we’re just talking the same. Conditioned over such a short length of time.

Imagine going to a club? Lots of people on the dance floor? Although that was what people did it’s now going to be strange being so close to lots of bodies.

I can’t wait to travel, we have already booked a holiday with our fingers crossed it will go ahead. "

It's hard to imagine isn't it. We moved a holiday we had booked for this time last year to Oct this year. We're hoping it goes ahead too. Although the reality of being at an airport in close proximity to other people, think customs check,departure lounge, queue for plane loo, the queue in WH Smith. It's quite daunting. .

I had to be off work for 6 months once, the first thing my GP warned me of was becoming institutionalised. It's very easy to become used to a smaller world in a short space of time.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Just the freedom to move freely again - that’s going to be the biggest thing to embrace.

Will probably hold off going to places where there will be a group of people but being able to get away from the house will be a massive benefit.

K

Post new Message to Thread