Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

WandaVision

Jump to newest

By *rishmocha2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Beds

Was reccomended this but thought do i really need another streaming package, well anyway I bit the bullet and signed up today. I managed 2 episodes & thought I'm cancelling this today. Question, should i stick with it, does it get better?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Stick with it, it will all make sense in the final episode

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Was reccomended this but thought do i really need another streaming package, well anyway I bit the bullet and signed up today. I managed 2 episodes & thought I'm cancelling this today. Question, should i stick with it, does it get better?"
if you like marvel then 100% stick with it as after the 3rd episode it starts to get very very good

over a year ago

Black market everything

over a year ago

Very weird esrly days, by episode 5/6 it really gets going

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favourite thing from marvel but it was enjoyable enough.

By *00KissesCouple
over a year ago

Stourbridge

It gets better.

over a year ago

Yep, I thought the same thing but stuck with it, was a worth a watch in the end.

over a year ago

You need to stick with it! Honestly the first couple of episodes are a little odd but if you're a Marvel fan it is definitely worth watching. I think it gets so much better.

By *rishmocha2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Beds

"Was reccomended this but thought do i really need another streaming package, well anyway I bit the bullet and signed up today. I managed 2 episodes & thought I'm cancelling this today. Question, should i stick with it, does it get better? if you like marvel then 100% stick with it as after the 3rd episode it starts to get very very good "

I'm definitely a Marvel fan (DC never did it for me), but I'm also old enough to remember watching repeats of Bewitched with a young JR! Right now it feels like I'm watching a rehashed version.

over a year ago

Explains alot to where the MCU is going with the franchise.

over a year ago

"Was reccomended this but thought do i really need another streaming package, well anyway I bit the bullet and signed up today. I managed 2 episodes & thought I'm cancelling this today. Question, should i stick with it, does it get better? if you like marvel then 100% stick with it as after the 3rd episode it starts to get very very good

I'm definitely a Marvel fan (DC never did it for me), but I'm also old enough to remember watching repeats of Bewitched with a young JR! Right now it feels like I'm watching a rehashed version."

thats the whole point honestly stick with it and getting disney plus is well worth it winter solider falcon is great so far and LOKI is on its way

over a year ago

"Was reccomended this but thought do i really need another streaming package, well anyway I bit the bullet and signed up today. I managed 2 episodes & thought I'm cancelling this today. Question, should i stick with it, does it get better? if you like marvel then 100% stick with it as after the 3rd episode it starts to get very very good

I'm definitely a Marvel fan (DC never did it for me), but I'm also old enough to remember watching repeats of Bewitched with a young JR! Right now it feels like I'm watching a rehashed version. thats the whole point honestly stick with it and getting disney plus is well worth it winter solider falcon is great so far and LOKI is on its way "

Last episode of falcon and the winter soldier left me hanging.

over a year ago

Stick with it. I found it very interesting. It's a good watch that gets better. And weirder. And more conventionally marvel.

It was supposed to be released just before Dr strange and the multiverse of madness movie but covid fucked all that up.

over a year ago

"Was reccomended this but thought do i really need another streaming package, well anyway I bit the bullet and signed up today. I managed 2 episodes & thought I'm cancelling this today. Question, should i stick with it, does it get better?"

Stick with it. It's brilliant in my opinion

over a year ago

I'm definitely a Marvel fan (DC never did it for me), but I'm also old enough to remember watching repeats of Bewitched with a young JR! Right now it feels like I'm watching a rehashed version. thats the whole point honestly stick with it and getting disney plus is well worth it winter solider falcon is great so far and LOKI is on its way

Last episode of falcon and the winter soldier left me hanging. "

Yes. It's so good. And yes. Loki looks even better

Feels good getting my nerd on

over a year ago

I'm definitely a Marvel fan (DC never did it for me), but I'm also old enough to remember watching repeats of Bewitched with a young JR! Right now it feels like I'm watching a rehashed version. thats the whole point honestly stick with it and getting disney plus is well worth it winter solider falcon is great so far and LOKI is on its way

Last episode of falcon and the winter soldier left me hanging. "

I've only seen the first 3 so far

By *ragoniteMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Don’t give up. It starts coming together in the next 2 episodes and then really takes off. And at the end you’ll want to rewatch the whole thing to work out what you missed!

By *lessedXXXWoman
over a year ago

“I never meet”

I watched it because it’s Marvel, but thought it was utter rubbish

I’ve just renewed my Disney+ ... 6 months free for people on O2 contracts, otherwise I’d not have bothered renewing it, cinemas open soon and Marcel is best watched on a big screen

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"Was reccomended this but thought do i really need another streaming package, well anyway I bit the bullet and signed up today. I managed 2 episodes & thought I'm cancelling this today. Question, should i stick with it, does it get better? if you like marvel then 100% stick with it as after the 3rd episode it starts to get very very good "

I'm not the biggest Marvel fan, but loved WandaVision. Felt a little like the Outer Limits

To me it's the best thing they have done for a long time.

Post new Message to Thread