Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Bea Smith

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh, you mean the telly programme rather than in real life?

Dunno then, as I’ve never seen it.

However the answer I WAS going to give based on my incorrect assumption of what the thread was meant to be about I’ll give anyway!

Sorry to going off at a tangent OP, I hope you’ll forgive me!

I bet waiters / waitresses in restaurants where people are having genuine first dates can spot them a mile off. I wonder if any are willing them on and hoping it’s a success? Or secretly hoping that they’ll crash and burn for the pure comedy value a car-crash date can give?

over a year ago

My wife adores the short one with the curly hair but she’s no longer on the program I don’t think.

I don’t pay enough attention when it’s on to have a favourite.

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

Waitress’ on first dates?

Trying to keep them sat at the table and not lending a hand to the staff!

over a year ago

Definitely Cici

over a year ago

The one who brings my drinks the fastest

over a year ago

"My wife adores the short one with the curly hair but she’s no longer on the program I don’t think.

I don’t pay enough attention when it’s on to have a favourite."

Laura Tott, I’m informed is the waitress’s name.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Oh, you mean the telly programme rather than in real life?

However the answer I WAS going to give based on my incorrect assumption of what the thread was meant to be about I’ll give anyway!

I bet waiters / waitresses in restaurants where people are having genuine first dates can spot them a mile off. I wonder if any are willing them on and hoping it’s a success? Or secretly hoping that they’ll crash and burn for the pure comedy value a car-crash date can give?

"

Easy to spot. I've seen both types. Some are sooooo awkward and others you can just tell are sweet as fuck.

Fun fact, they're some of the best tippers, coz they don't wanna seem rude in front of their date

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Laura and CeCe - both stunners, Laura had a lovely smile. Think she got given the push.

over a year ago

Easy to spot. I've seen both types. Some are sooooo awkward and others you can just tell are sweet as fuck.

Fun fact, they're some of the best tippers, coz they don't wanna seem rude in front of their date "

ahh yes, of course! Is that still true even if the date appears to have gone sour?

By *iddylad87 OP   Man
over a year ago

kidderminster

"Laura and CeCe - both stunners, Laura had a lovely smile. Think she got given the push."

Nahhh she’s a paramedic and it would of meant between first dates an paramedic duties she wouldn’t of had time off

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Fun fact, they're some of the best tippers, coz they don't wanna seem rude in front of their date

ahh yes, of course! Is that still true even if the date appears to have gone sour? "

Not always. I'm pretty good at consoling the one that gets left behind tho

Bless them

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Laura and CeCe - both stunners, Laura had a lovely smile. Think she got given the push.

Nahhh she’s a paramedic and it would of meant between first dates an paramedic duties she wouldn’t of had time off"

Ah that makes sense

By *xciter7169Man
over a year ago

The Midlands

The one from Wolverhampton,sorry dont know her name,not even sure if she is on it anymore.

By *pdudeMan
over a year ago

newtown

Mi mi from allo allo definatly my fav waitress

Post new Message to Thread