Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pain

Jump to newest

By *ranimallxl5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Winchester

It's very hard to have a sex life with a chronic bad back

Anyone else suffer with balancing pain and sex?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most BDSM kinksters

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"It's very hard to have a sex life with a chronic bad back

Anyone else suffer with balancing pain and sex?"

Oh yes, but for different reasons.

over a year ago

I attended a workshop last week that said impact play can help chronic pain sufferers.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I have all sorts of back and pelvic problems (Mrs) so yes, we have adapted our play. I mainly recline, lie down or kneel (for brief periods) and do not stand up for sex. Mr KC knows what is okay and what isn't so I'm lucky there. I can sometimes need help moving my leg into different positions but I just verbalise and ask...

over a year ago

Try the "Flippin pain" resources OP, see if there's any support on there?

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"

I attended a workshop last week that said impact play can help chronic pain sufferers. "

If its not too much to ask, who was running the workshop as I would be curious to attend it if they do a repeat, I love learning more about subjects I love.

Did they differentiate between thuddy and stingy impact?

Massage guns are percussive after all and work wonders on my shoulder oain, but I haven't been able to get it to leave a decent bruise yet

over a year ago

I suffer from chronic back pain good days and bad i found swimming helps me alot,everytime the pools are shut i get flare ups back in the pool tomorrow morning every day this week.Tens machine and electric heat pads work as well

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

"

I attended a workshop last week that said impact play can help chronic pain sufferers. "

I suffer with chronic pain and impact play helps me. I don't know why it helps.

over a year ago

"

I attended a workshop last week that said impact play can help chronic pain sufferers.

If its not too much to ask, who was running the workshop as I would be curious to attend it if they do a repeat, I love learning more about subjects I love.

Did they differentiate between thuddy and stingy impact?

Massage guns are percussive after all and work wonders on my shoulder oain, but I haven't been able to get it to leave a decent bruise yet "

I’ll pm you

over a year ago

"

I suffer with chronic pain and impact play helps me. I don't know why it helps."

Something to do with the fact that your body numbs when you experience chronic pain, but when you have something new like impact play, it re jigs pain signals?

By *ranimallxl5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Winchester

"

What did that entail?

By *ranimallxl5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Winchester

Anyone else suffer with balancing pain and sex?I suffer from chronic back pain good days and bad i found swimming helps me alot,everytime the pools are shut i get flare ups back in the pool tomorrow morning every day this week.Tens machine and electric heat pads work as well "

I.just used my tens machine

over a year ago

yep. Px

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yep! Endometriosis and resulting nerve damage in my pelvis.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Compartment syndrome in my anterior compartments that run behind my shin bone.

I can manage the constant pain with heavy meds but then that makes me go for hours which isnt the be all and end all so it’s a balancing act.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yes. I have chronic pain/fatigue.

I fractured my coccyx many years ago, was never right after that. Got a dodgy disc at L5 S1, found out I had a curve in my spine and was hypermobile (although I'm more stiff than bendy these days, the irony!)

I have regular deep tissue massage, which helps. Take pain medication daily and also lots of supplements!

The weather can have an impact on my body, if it's damp, everything flares up. Generally better in the summer when it's nice and warm.

over a year ago

Yes, I have a chronic condition that leaves me in a degree of pain every day. Sometimes crippling, sometimes not to bad. It can be very difficult to be horny or even get dressed up to go shagging around when you're in serious pain.

I feel for anyone else in a similar situation xx

over a year ago

Had back pain for a few years now (lifted a bag of gravel incorrectly and its effected me for life)

Strangely i can still lift weights etc. but have to be careful standing up out of a seat and when it goes i'm unable to move

When it does go, 2 paracetamol, 2 ibuprofen and 2 codeine gets me able to handle the pain and that gives me enough to move and get it moving again

Worst one was my birthday few years back, went putting a 55" tv down, so not only did i have to put up with the pain and costco shopping had to cancel my birthday meal and my week off was spent lying on the seatee

J

over a year ago

For my pain which is 24/7 some days I don't have painkillers if its starting to get uncomfortable then paracetamol next level co codamol after that tramadol it has to be bad to have that you can take tramadol and paracetamol together. A nurse told me that. Hot bath helps heat pad or tens machine

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"For my pain which is 24/7 some days I don't have painkillers if its starting to get uncomfortable then paracetamol next level co codamol after that tramadol it has to be bad to have that you can take tramadol and paracetamol together. A nurse told me that. Hot bath helps heat pad or tens machine "

Paracetamol enhances the effect of tramadol

Post new Message to Thread