Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Funniest thing that happened on a meet

Jump to newest

By *umalotagain OP   Man
over a year ago

a town called malice

Go on then, we all need a laugh, what’s the funniest thing that has happened to you or the other person on a meet.

I have one but will save it for a little while

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have this person's permission to post this.

I was gangbang guest of honour and... occupied. Someone started licking my legs and then suddenly ran howling from the room.

Body lotion is not for consumption

By *idzguyMan
over a year ago

coventry

Not funny as such more frustrating, someone was coming to mine I’d locked the house up the previous night and couldn’t find my house keys so when they arrived had to apologise that I couldn’t let them in which was a bit awkward so I had to speak on phone to them whilst they were outside telling them we’d re-arrange as I couldn’t open the door or get out or let them in. They were understandable to be fair I eventually found my keys about 2 hours later s as be my parents were on standby with a spare to let me out if I hadn’t found them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

having my IUD literally ripped out of me.

definitely was NOT funny at the time.. however the screenshots of the video call with my best friend from the bathroom, holding this little anchor like 'WTF has just happened to me' now live in our hall of fame, and we can laugh about my misfortune now

Px

over a year ago

I arranged to meet a guy for a social and possibly more. When we arrived at the coffee shop he was very nervous and admitted he had taken 2 blue pills two hours before and was now very uncomfortable as they had taken effect.

We had a chat over coffee and by the time we walked round to mine they had worn off and he went home very disappointed.

Moral of this story - don’t count your chickens before they hatch

By *umalotagain OP   Man
over a year ago

a town called malice

Mine invoked pain ( not for me)

Met with a young lady a few years back, anyway she, not long into the meet, after a bit of kissing, just dropped to her knees, undid my jeans and got to work with her mouth.

I let her know I was closed abs she just sucked harder and deeper taking my load in her mouth swallowing every drop.

She then went to stand up, let out a Yelp and fell to the floor. Her knee had locked and given way and she couldn’t move...... I honestly thought I was going to have to call an ambulance and explain why this half naked woman was lying on my office floor

Thankfully with a few minutes of different movements and positions it freed up and she could stand again...... she was mortified but afterwards we laughed about it.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I used to meet with a couple, it would normally be a full weekender.

They both loved hearing sex, it was their thing.

We'd have a drink and whatnot and a photo taking session and that would generally lead to me and the lady heading up first. Now, to make sure nobody was pulling the other ones leg he would go out for a while so he knew we weren't just making fake noises to tease him or wind him up. We wouldn't know when he was back, he'd *sneak* in the room when he was ready.

One of the times me and her paused for a drink and went downstairs but he was back and we didn't know, so he did in the cupboard under the stairs when he heard us coming.

What was under the stairs? The cat litter tray yep, he dived in the cat litter tray so as not to interrupt or change the organic flow of what was going on with me and her.

We fucking howled when he told us.

The same couple, we were all on the bed and I can't remember exactly what I'd been doing, but as I stood up and got off the bed, the first indication I had that both of my legs had gone dead was me face planting the floor

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We got a guys house, he was watching comedy shows from the early 70s. We sat "enthralled" while he continued watching and explained every joke to us. We laughed all the way home

over a year ago

A solemn prayer asking that the sex would be amazing and fulfilling. Actually quite sweet and nothing wrong with it, but very funny too.

over a year ago

Fell into his house and broke my ankle

By *umalotagain OP   Man
over a year ago

a town called malice

"Fell into his house and broke my ankle"
. Good effort

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Someone bouncing on my new bed and bouncing straight off the other side and nearly landing on the cat

By *umalotagain OP   Man
over a year ago

a town called malice

"Someone bouncing on my new bed and bouncing straight off the other side and nearly landing on the cat "

Your cat was watching is he/she a voyeur

Post new Message to Thread