Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

UFC fans

Jump to newest

By *icola2202 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chatham

Hey just checking to see if there is any UFC fans on here sure there is some

What do you think of the new Venom attire?

Who’s your favourite fighter? Donald Cerrone mine

Most annoying fighter? Gotta be Henry Cejudo

Let me know what you think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *man_4Man
over a year ago

London

Big fan!

I certainly like the venom gear more than reebok, but still prefer for fighters to be able to have customised gear/sponsors.

Favourite fighter is Robert Whittaker.

Most annoying is Israel Adesanya.

over a year ago

Chatham

"Big fan!

I certainly like the venom gear more than reebok, but still prefer for fighters to be able to have customised gear/sponsors.

"

i love the reaper but he’s not been the same since title run and holder

Izzy is a chump it was cringe when he danced on his walkout

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yip emmm to say I am a fan is a bit off a understment

I at least know one person in ever camp

Also know stipe really well totally different person that he is on camera total fake

Know a couple off people that know gsp but not had the pleasure off talking to him my self

Can be found ever weekend someone chatting it up with some pro fighter and stuff

Have gameplaned for one or two off them in past fight

By *man_4Man
over a year ago

London

"Big fan!

Izzy is a chump it was cringe when he danced on his walkout "

I think that's a misconception tbf, I think he's being massively overlooked. The inactivity and wrong head-space contributed to his poor performance against Izzy. Since then he's beat the two guys that Izzy called out to be the next ones to fight for the title in Till and Cannonier. He was about to fight (and probably beat) Costa, and instead he'll probably beat Gastelum. He went through murderer's row for the title with arguably one of the most impressive runs ever, and it seems he's clearing the division again.

Just weird that people have forgotten how good he is and written him off. Izzy's so corny he's still trying to say Till should be next which makes no sense...

over a year ago

Chatham

"Big fan!

Izzy is a chump it was cringe when he danced on his walkout

I think that's a misconception tbf, I think he's being massively overlooked. The inactivity and wrong head-space contributed to his poor performance against Izzy. Since then he's beat the two guys that Izzy called out to be the next ones to fight for the title in Till and Cannonier. He was about to fight (and probably beat) Costa, and instead he'll probably beat Gastelum. He went through murderer's row for the title with arguably one of the most impressive runs ever, and it seems he's clearing the division again.

Just weird that people have forgotten how good he is and written him off. Izzy's so corny he's still trying to say Till should be next which makes no sense..."

dont get me wrong reaper a beast and the competition is the best I seen.

over a year ago

Chatham

Seems just 3 of us like UFC lol

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Sorry, I prefer real fighting like wrestling

To be fair though, I don't know anything about UFC but it seems interesting regarding the different styles of MMA and how each style can mesh. For example, if you practice BJJ, which styles would you want to and not want to fight against?

over a year ago

I don't like the new venom kit.

Don't really have a favourite anymore... don't feel as personally invested as the "ultimate fighter" days. Like a bit of Conner ...

Most annoying has to be the paper champ Sterling... he going to get stripped for an interim... has too.

over a year ago

"Hey just checking to see if there is any UFC fans on here sure there is some

What do you think of the new Venom attire?

Who’s your favourite fighter? Donald Cerrone mine

Most annoying fighter? Gotta be Henry Cejudo

Let me know what you think "

I like the new venom stuff.

I love Dimitris Johnson (mighty mouse) before they swapped him for that waste ben askrin

By *X Mr Kipling XxMan
over a year ago

Norwich

I love watching the UFC I normally stay up all Saturday night watching it while perving in the fab chat rooms also love the new venum clothing alot better than the previous Reebok clothing

Post new Message to Thread