Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Making people feel welcome?

Jump to newest

By *ilmiss75 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Im not new to swinging and have been doing it for almost 5 years. I have also used many chatrooms.

Why is it, when ever i used the chatroom on here nobody ever replies?? I've just been in and said 'Hi all' 7 times and got not 1 reply!! I understand people have there own conversation's going on and i don't expect anybody to shower me with conversation.. but 7 times just for a hello??!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Im not new to swinging and have been doing it for almost 5 years. I have also used many chatrooms.

Why is it, when ever i used the chatroom on here nobody ever replies?? I've just been in and said 'Hi all' 7 times and got not 1 reply!! I understand people have there own conversation's going on and i don't expect anybody to shower me with conversation.. but 7 times just for a hello??!!

"

not sure about chat rooms as i dont use em, but welcome to forums xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Come on the forums instead hun lol

The chat rooms are borin anyways lol xx

over a year ago

Good morning, hello and have fun x

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

hi from the forums - come and join us in the real mad house

By *ilmiss75 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

thanks... i've been in here many times before too lol. I'm not going to bother with the chatroom anymore.

over a year ago

I have popped in the chatroom a few times and received the same kind of response, nothing, lol, I have used chat rooms before, some rather busy and never been ignored like that, usually most in there say hi as soon as anyone enters, that's why I don't bother with the chat rooms here, loving the forum though.

over a year ago

yo funnybunny, how ya diddling :0)

god help the forums if yr hear to stay lol xxxxx

over a year ago

Chatrooms are a load of bob babes, they keep banning me

Welcome to the Forums and hold onto ya knickers

over a year ago

The chatrooms are fine once you get the feel of them.

It's a bit like walking into a bar or starting a new job - everybody doesn't immediately start a conversation with you - it can take a little while for people to get to know you and for you to get to know them

Just keep trying - you'll be fine

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Chatrooms are a load of bob babes, they keep banning me

Welcome to the Forums and hold onto ya knickers "

You should go in the Wales chat..... everyone is well friendly in there!!

over a year ago

Welcome to the Forums and hold onto ya knickers "

They'd never do that - would they

over a year ago

They'd never do that - would they "

lol chase me

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

lol chase me"

Ewwww thats a bit Julian Clary aint it..... no.... hang on.... it was some other guy, cant remember his name!

over a year ago

I have been in the chatrooms now and again and have always found them terrible places.

On the whole no one bothers to chat and instead most communication is restricted to things like telling someone what large breasts they have or someones constantly saying they have sent an email or friend invite over and over again to certain individual. I never saw any real dialogue going on whatsoever! And in the directing room is a complete waste of time.

If i was you i'd stick to the forums where the majority of people are ok, though it can get perilous here too!

over a year ago

lol chase me

Ewwww thats a bit Julian Clary aint it..... no.... hang on.... it was some other guy, cant remember his name! "

Duncan Norvell

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

lol chase me

Ewwww thats a bit Julian Clary aint it..... no.... hang on.... it was some other guy, cant remember his name! "

Duncan Norvelle

over a year ago

My my Gothica what lovely breasts you have

over a year ago

lol chase me

Ewwww thats a bit Julian Clary aint it..... no.... hang on.... it was some other guy, cant remember his name!

Duncan Norvell"

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

lol chase me

Duncan Norvell

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?"

He was a rather cute blonde guy with a lovely smile who used to say "chase me" and did the most amazing vocal impressions back in the earlynineties...lol

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

[Removed by poster at 18/10/09 11:24:41]

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

lol chase me

Duncan Norvell

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo? He was a rather cute blonde guy with a lovely smile who used to say "chase me" and did the most amazing vocal impressions back in the earlynineties...lol"

seen him several times live but learnt never to sit in the front few rows

over a year ago

Im going to have to google

over a year ago

Is it me or is Alan Carr similar to Duncan??

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Is it me or is Alan Carr similar to Duncan?? "

not in the slightest no way never

over a year ago

"Is it me or is Alan Carr similar to Duncan??

not in the slightest no way never "

Are you SURE??? lol

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Is it me or is Alan Carr similar to Duncan??

not in the slightest no way never

Are you SURE??? lol"

positively, definitely absobloodylutely, duncan was and maybe still is in a higher league, he can work an audience into a quivering mass of laughing jackles

over a year ago

I agree with the OP about the chatrooms .... at least about the general room anyway. Obviously there are some good genuine people in there and we have tried, but frankly after being insulted and called names we won't go in there anymore

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

We always said hi when anyone entered the chat rooms on here, it got to the stage where our welcome was completely ignored therefore we seldom acknowledge when someone enters and says hi.

We were in a chat room last night, 5 members said hi to a particular member, that member never had the decency to reply, what is it with some people?

When we enter a chat room on here, we always say hi, if people don't acknowledge us, well so be it, it doesn't and won't prevent us from entering

By *ilmiss75 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

If im spoken to i always reply. I put it down to not being a regular in there that i was ignored. The same thing happened a few day's ago too. After 5 attempts of saying 'Hi all' i finally got a hello and chat but it soon disappeared when i said i didn't use msn.

over a year ago

birmingham

"If im spoken to i always reply. "

We're going to look out for you

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Chatrooms are what you make of them. You can't be a wallflower and expect everyone to chat to you ( I am not saying this is what you did) you have to butt into everyone elses chat to get anywhere otherwise people won't notice you.

I wouldn't give up yet, they can be fun places some nights.

In the meantime welcome to the forums

over a year ago

birmingham

Morning Rugby

over a year ago

It's true what you say rugby but it still doesn't excuse unprovoked insults as surely this is a fun thing not a place for spite

over a year ago

Everyone posting here should arrange a time and date to all enter the chatroom together and force a decent conversation.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"It's true what you say rugby but it still doesn't excuse unprovoked insults as surely this is a fun thing not a place for spite "

Oh gawd no Seren, that isn't tolerated in chat just like it isn't on the forums.

If a mod isn't in chat at the time then report any abusers from their profile and they get dealt with that way instead.

Morning bogof

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"I'm not new to swinging and have been doing it for almost 5 years. I have also used many chatrooms.

"

Do you have a position on Marmite?

You could fit right in!

XXX

over a year ago

"I'm not new to swinging and have been doing it for almost 5 years. I have also used many chatrooms.

Do you have a position on Marmite?

You could fit right in!

XXX"

The only position on the devils brew is in the bin x

over a year ago

I can't view the lounge post list

over a year ago

"I can't view the lounge post list "

Nor I, but can post on this topic being the final one posted on in this particular forum section.

over a year ago

us neither maybe its been infected with a marmite virus

over a year ago

lol chase me"

Pah ha! If only I had the energy lol

over a year ago

"I agree with the OP about the chatrooms .... at least about the general room anyway. Obviously there are some good genuine people in there and we have tried, but frankly after being insulted and called names we won't go in there anymore "

Yeah and that was by the mods

over a year ago

For me the problems with the chat rooms are as follows:

1) It's too fast. There are so many one liner comments (often all directed at the few women online at the time) that the page scrolls up way too quickly and i can't keep track of anything that's going on.

2) In my experience the majority of people only want to 'chat' to the ladies, so unless you want to join in with sending one liner sexual remarks then your ignored entirely. And if the lady getting the remarks is popular then forget getting any reply at all!

3) This site lacks the 'private' rooms which i have seen upon other sites. These are separate from the main rooms, and allow you to chat 1-2-1, or in small groups. Would be nice for something similar on here.

4) There's hardly any real chat going on. Most chat consists of packs of people trying to get the attention of a certain woman, or a mix of crude one liners!

Some people enjoy the chat rooms but there not for me!

over a year ago

" There's hardly any real chat going on. Most chat consists of packs of people trying to get the attention of a certain woman, or a mix of crude one liners!

"

It's a bit like the Bigg Market on a Saturday night then ?

over a year ago

I sat in a chatroom last night as an observer, and could not get out quick enough.

The amount of random jiberish was getting too much for me!

over a year ago

"I sat in a chatroom last night as an observer, and could not get out quick enough.

The amount of random jiberish was getting too much for me! "

You think that's bad, you wanna try sitting in as a moderator and having to read every line typed by every member

over a year ago

Whilst I agree it's often too fast, I find the scottish chat room very friendly (haven't tried the others as I would have little to offer).

When I first went in, it did seem as though though there were two distinct groups, those who knew each other and seemed to be a tight inpenetrable group and then those who were sending one liners looking for a bite (so to speak).

I decided that if I was going to use chat, then I needed to identify those who were in there often and had a lot to contribute.

After a few hellos, and a bit of persistance, I feel I can now come and go in chat and always recieve a warm welcome, in fact, popping into the scottish chat is now one of the highlights of my day.

There are some really friendly (and sexy!) people who are definately worth the initial effort and I think that a little persitance and some manners, is well worth the effort.

Unfortunately, I suspect a lot of the 'old gaurd' in the rooms, who appear to be a tight group, get bombarded with whispers from newbies and so are wary of initial contact from outside the group. This doesn't make them arrogent, or unapproachable though as they are often the nicest and chattiest once the ice is broken.

If you ever see me in there, come and say hello x

over a year ago

I started to "play" via adult chat rooms over 7y ago, so chatting is not new to me.

However, I believe the etiquette has changed, and it is not the same since I came out of retirement in Jun 09 after being away for 7 years.

Hence I stopped venturing into adult chat rooms and joined an adult dating site that led me to here instead.

Much more civilised

over a year ago

What have you done !!!!!!!!!! I go away for a few days, come back and youve broken the forums ...................

Now I can't see what you've been up to ???

xx xx

over a year ago

"What have you done !!!!!!!!!! I go away for a few days, come back and youve broken the forums ...................

xx xx"

That is the whole point, there is some real juicy gossip in this forum you are not allowed to see.

over a year ago

"What have you done !!!!!!!!!! I go away for a few days, come back and youve broken the forums ...................

xx xx

That is the whole point, there is some real juicy gossip in this forum you are not allowed to see. "

Awwwww no fair .......... lol x

over a year ago

xx xx

That is the whole point, there is some real juicy gossip in this forum you are not allowed to see.

Awwwww no fair .......... lol x"

I've just been told I'm not allowed to view it anymore either for telling you, they was all going to keep it a big secret from you, evil people.

I have a shoulder if you need one, and a freshly made bed.

By *ilmiss75 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

It must of been me who broke it... only happened after i posted my thread haha

over a year ago

xx xx

Awwwww no fair .......... lol x

I've just been told I'm not allowed to view it anymore either for telling you, they was all going to keep it a big secret from you, evil people.

I have a shoulder if you need one, and a freshly made bed. "

Well we will just have to stay in the unknowing corner together then and sob a bit ........... xx xx

over a year ago

The mods have gone on strike, and are picketing the FAB servers. Honeypot and Rugby are stood around burning braziers. It was either that or brassieres, my hearing ain't what it was.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We wanted a day off as its sunday and its lovely and sunny outside

Bra is still firmly in place though.....its a nice one and I don't wanna burn it

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

ok what have i missed, i fell asleep ( hard night) lol

over a year ago

"Im not new to swinging and have been doing it for almost 5 years. I have also used many chatrooms.

"

yes i know what you mean.sometimes you wonder why you bother lol.

over a year ago

"We wanted a day off as its sunday and its lovely and sunny outside

Bra is still firmly in place though.....its a nice one and I don't wanna burn it "

I'd still like to warm my hands on it lol

By *oweyesMan
over a year ago

Preston

Bunny, come into the London room, most there are nice, polite & ive found its the best room out of them all.

J

over a year ago

Hi from the naughty Latina and hubby...have fun here, there's some cool people in here ,very friendly and fun .x Luisa

over a year ago

forums better than the chatrooms and the lounge is the best

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

we lways welcome fresh blood to the forums, it makes the debates far more interesting, plus they bering new subject matter along with them, so welcome and enjoy yourself

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"The mods have gone on strike, and are picketing the FAB servers. Honeypot and Rugby are stood around burning braziers. It was either that or brassieres, my hearing ain't what it was."

Bra firmly in place here , I don't want to bruise my knees now do I?

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Forums are just as friendly if not better.

Problem with chatrooms is many people are fickle and will only speak if your cam is on and your tits are out.

Sit by us love, you'll be alright in here.

Eve xxx

Post new Message to Thread