Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women why?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just out of curiosity why aren't any of you women interested in guys like me?

Is it because you are all fixated on the stereotype version of men that are fit, hung and/ or are experienced?

Or am I missing something cause I'm very open minded in bed for trying most things out as someone thats inexperienced looking for fwb and there are a good plentiful of you nearby that don't respond or generaly message me.

Especially since from what I've seen most of the women here aren't even 5 star perfection themselves so I'll never understand why they act so picky with every little detail.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

You joined 7 weeks ago.

There's this pandemic thing going on, meaning no one is meeting at the moment.

Also, attitide plays a bigger part than looks.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Well you're last paragraph isn't going to do wonders for you

You haven't asked specifically for a profile critique so I can't give one.

Based on your thread post alone I'd say it was attitude really.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

One, pandemic.

Two, there are way more men here than anyone else.

Three, men often struggle.

Four, look to what you can change rather than telling us we're wrong

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No thats not why you must find your strengths and build confidence in those strengths confidence is what makes knickers drop in every corner of the world

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

Im not able to answer you question OP, careful how you go and good luck.

I've got some popcorn at the ready.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

I'm sensing a troll among us... All the very best....

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"Im not able to answer you question OP, careful how you go and good luck.

I've got some popcorn at the ready."

May I join you please ??

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

What she said

Meets still aren't allowed & many people are not chatting just now for that reason.

Also, there are many, many, more men on here than women, so even us 1 or 2 star girls can afford to be picky.

over a year ago

Your last paragraph alone would be reason enough for me to not be interested. Maybe adjust your attitude OP, you can't whine your way into bed.

By *ack1970bMan
over a year ago

ipswich

Been on the site 2 years now. Can hardly chat to people and I haven’t met anyone. I’m Thinking about deleting my accounts after my membership runs out. I just get told I’m too young.

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

May I join you please ?? "

Why please be my guest, have you brought any liquid refreshments?

over a year ago

Fucksville

"What she said

Meets still aren't allowed & many people are not chatting just now for that reason.

Also, there are many, many, more men on here than women, so even us 1 or 2 star girls can afford to be picky. "

You are not a 1 or 2 star girl x

over a year ago

You get out of fab what you put in.

Lu

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"...most of the women here aren't even 5 star perfection themselves so I'll never understand why they act so picky with every little detail. "

It's this sort of positive attitude towards women that women absolutely adore.

I really have no idea why you've not fared better. Odd.

By *ustyshowoffCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Your last paragraph would suggest you’re a dick, could that be a factor? ??

Mark

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

At the best of times, it can take a new guy over 6 months to get himself acquainted with the site, his profile right and find what works for him. This is before he finally meets people and these aren’t the best of times because, I hate to break it to you but there’s a global pandemic going on outside...

If you were hoping to join and be meeting straight away, then disavow yourself of that assumption right now.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I look for a really interesting profile blurb so if that makes me fussy so be it. It’s open to all man to make their profile as interesting as possible.

over a year ago

Ah now i see so many people just dont get it it makes my toes curl up

over a year ago

May I join you please ??

"

I have tea if there's room in the bench

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

A positive outlook & attitude is very attractive I find.

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

May I join you please ??

I have tea if there's room in the bench"

I don't drink tea but your more than welcome to join us so long as you behave yourself

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

I getting very tired of fab.

Pandemic

Pity for youself

Don't rely on a website

Go into the real world when it re-opens.

over a year ago

May I join you please ??

I have tea if there's room in the bench

I don't drink tea but your more than welcome to join us so long as you behave yourself "

Coffee? I promise to behave

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Here we go again

I cannot understand for a moment why a charmer like you isn’t knee deep in pussy right now

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

You can filter your searches based on star rating now.

over a year ago

"You can filter your searches based on star rating now. "
can ya

over a year ago

"You can filter your searches based on star rating now. "

Ahhh that's why I've had 3,937 messages this morning.

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Puts the kettle on and sits back waiting for the fireworks

over a year ago

I'm lucky because I can be.

You maybe willing to have sex with people you aren't attracted to OP but that doesn't mean other people are.

I could whinge every day that no one fancies me in the online dating world but that's their choice and I've no right to be grumpy about it

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Let's turn the question around on you, OP. What is it about you that would be appealing to a Fab woman? There's not a lot on your profile - only what you want. We don't know what your introductory messages are like. Your post here makes you look entitled by criticising women for being too fussy.

Men outnumber women on here by a sizeable margin. It really isn't a case of why women don't choose you. It's a case of why would they. My answer currently is not a long one. Perhaps you can help us extend it.

over a year ago

Lastly a quick glance at your profile and I'd be ruling you out for many reasons before I even looked at your photos.

By *lymanMan
over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Op stay positive

Men far out number the ladies, everyone has preferences don't get upset by rejection ,

Be polite and friendly (always)

Don't send dick pics (they know what it looks like )

Don't take it too seriously its supposed to be fun

Hope this helps

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

You have to appreciate how you market and well yourself.

Attitude is key in my book (because I’m not young, fit, muscular or hung), and being seen as desperate or whiney is not an attractive trait.

Learn to have confidence in yourself, sure there may be no one on the site right now that “wants” you, but new people will join and some of them may find what you offer to be of interest.

Realise that this site is not swinger central. Get out to clubs, events, socials. Let people see who the real you is and you may find you get more interest... or not. But also remember no one owes you anything. A message, a reply, a wink, a fuck.

over a year ago

Must be one of life's mysteries OP. What with you unable to travel, or accommodate and only wanting contact from 18-30 year olds. I'd have thought your well constructed profile, would have had men and women banging at your door.

Onwards and upwards...

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

Cannot travel, cannot accommodate isn't going to do you a lot of favours. Are you expecting house party invitations with transport to and from provided for you?

over a year ago

You’re young, of a generation that is probably the most socially focussed ever, and whilst it’s not for me to tell you how to live your life, if I was you I’d turn off the internet, get out there and meet real people face to face (once restrictions ease in the next few weeks) like we all did when we were blessed with the youth that you have.

Have fun my friend!

over a year ago

"Just out of curiosity why aren't any of you women interested in guys like me?

Is it because you are all fixated on the stereotype version of men that are fit, hung and/ or are experienced?

Or am I missing something cause I'm very open minded in bed for trying most things out as someone thats inexperienced looking for fwb and there are a good plentiful of you nearby that don't respond or generaly message me.

Especially since from what I've seen most of the women here aren't even 5 star perfection themselves so I'll never understand why they act so picky with every little detail. "

How many stars would you give yourself?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not rude I've been on this site a lot longer as this is a new profile. Also its been the same since before the pandemic no matter how I act or say women are never interested and just ignore the messages therefore I become more interested in men as I feel like men are far more open minded and more likely to respond.

At the end of the day itd just be nice to be responded to as they forget I can see when my messages have been read and it actually does more harm by not giving a reply back to the message if u r not interested.

The way I've always been treated by women have led me to be far more interested to becoming fully gay instead of bi and basically whats happened to me now as I'm just fed up with it all.

over a year ago

This is getting good!!

Sorry chap you're not doing yourself any favours,

Chinese proverb - when in hole stop digging

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

"This is getting good!!

Sorry chap you're not doing yourself any favours,

Chinese proverb - when in hole stop digging "

Oh no... I'm almost out of popcorn

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm not rude I've been on this site a lot longer as this is a new profile. Also its been the same since before the pandemic no matter how I act or say women are never interested and just ignore the messages therefore I become more interested in men as I feel like men are far more open minded and more likely to respond.

At the end of the day itd just be nice to be responded to as they forget I can see when my messages have been read and it actually does more harm by not giving a reply back to the message if u r not interested.

The way I've always been treated by women have led me to be far more interested to becoming fully gay instead of bi and basically whats happened to me now as I'm just fed up with it all. "

Do you think people are required to be interested in you?

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Why do you think you aren't getting the response you want from women OP?

over a year ago

"Your last paragraph alone would be reason enough for me to not be interested. Maybe adjust your attitude OP, you can't whine your way into bed."

This exactly.

over a year ago

There’s still restrictions in place for one.

As others have mentioned men make up 99% of the site so competition is fierce. It takes graft to get noticed. Taking your bat and ball home because people aren’t even replying to you achieves nothing except to clearly upset you. If you’re so down about not getting responses even in the negative (which is in the rules - no reply means no interest), this site isn’t for you and will only be a detriment to your mental health. Try a proper dating app instead.

Your profile isn’t too rock n roll either.

over a year ago

"I'm not rude I've been on this site a lot longer as this is a new profile. Also its been the same since before the pandemic no matter how I act or say women are never interested and just ignore the messages therefore I become more interested in men as I feel like men are far more open minded and more likely to respond.

The way I've always been treated by women have led me to be far more interested to becoming fully gay instead of bi and basically whats happened to me now as I'm just fed up with it all. "

Firstly, you are rude.

To insult even some of the women here cos you're not getting laid is fucking rude. You're not entitled to a shag.

Women here get literally 100s of messages a day in some cases, I dunno about you but I don't have the time or inclination to respond to that many messages, especially when 99% of them are from people I'm not interested in.

Also being gay....not a choice.

You can't just decide to be gay because women aren't fucking you

As I said before, you will get out what you put in and frankly mate, your attitude sucks.

Lu

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

So an inbox full of rejection is better than an empty one? How does that work then?

over a year ago

People can specify what they like. Them not being gym fit doesnt mean they can't meet gym fit people, it's a preference.

You'll struggle with that attitude on here, woe me and you should meet me even if you dont fancy me because I'm a nice guy!

Think you need to re-evaluate your approach.

over a year ago

Fucksville

The way I've always been treated by women have led me to be far more interested to becoming fully gay instead of bi and basically whats happened to me now as I'm just fed up with it all.

Firstly, you are rude.

To insult even some of the women here cos you're not getting laid is fucking rude. You're not entitled to a shag.

Women here get literally 100s of messages a day in some cases, I dunno about you but I don't have the time or inclination to respond to that many messages, especially when 99% of them are from people I'm not interested in.

As I said before, you will get out what you put in and frankly mate, your attitude sucks.

Lu "

Exactly this

By *lymanMan
over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

After originally thinking you were asking for advice op

You've made it quite clear your just a sad whinger i suggest ,,, leaving

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Soz I ain’t a 5* I’m out

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Maybe this instashag site is broken?

Life can be a real bitch sometimes.

Ed

over a year ago

I bet the men are forming a queue!

over a year ago

People don't forget you can see a message has been read, because we all use the same site and all know we can check a message is read if we want to. Delete your sent messages. Don't obsess. And don't blame women if you get more interest from men.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Op you are moaning that women won't meet guys like you?

A fair few women have pointed out that you are coming across as rude.

Instead of disagreeing maybe think and question whether you are, and maybe it's your attitude towards the people that you want to meet that is putting them well off.

By *ustyshowoffCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I think you need a therapist, you seem really confused

Mark

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Oh dear, this could never end well for you op.

over a year ago

Dude, though I don't believe you intended to be rude, I do think you are tired of the lack of responses and therefore getting a little bit grumpy. Maybe take a break, think how you can use the site and start again with fresh eyes. It's nothing more than a market, you need to set your stall up and attract the "customers" and not blame them for your lack of salesmanship. For some it'll be the product (you) for others it'll be your patter/chat. You can't change you so that only leaves one thing. Keep trying, stay positive and don't post poorly thought out threads like this? You can tell from the response how....... Well let's just say it ain't sunlight raining down on ya.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

OP you’re very young. This immediately rules out a large chunk of fab just by your own preferences.

In terms of your own age group who knows what they want.... it’s impossible to say as we are all a bunch of individuals.

But common sense dictates that, as a young man within a pool of thousands of other young men, you must stand out in some way to make connections. It’s incredibly difficult to get a message read and responded to unless it’s well thought out and the pictures are of interest to the individual. Added to that the fact we are in a pandemic and nobody sensible is meeting.

Fab isn’t a quick shag place for most so maybe your expectations don’t meet reality.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Threads like these are great ways to add to the block list.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I was going to write a thought out response but that last line in your opening post was practically suicide...

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

"

Especially since from what I've seen most of the women here aren't even 5 star perfection themselves so I'll never understand why they act so picky with every little detail. "

This is why.

over a year ago

I don’t like hung men, the body doesn’t bother me, but I prefer a dad bod/rugby build.

It’s all about attitude, connection and chemistry.

I find that negativity is off putting, for me and plenty of others, maybe have a break and think about what you really want, and come back with a fresh outlook.

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

Tbf I am gorgeous and blessed, you can't blame them

over a year ago

"I was going to write a thought out response but that last line in your opening post was practically suicide..."

over a year ago

If only there was some sort of clue, maybe a sign, why women aren’t interested in blokes like him.

"

Oh yeah, things like this.

over a year ago

The last paragraph is a bit wow seriously, everybody is stunning to someone, you say your open minded in the bedroom, trey being open minded in other areas

over a year ago

Goose soundly cooked and Xmas is long passed lol

over a year ago

Op, you seem to have a very low opinion of the ‘standard’ of the women on this site. Are we supposed to be desperate and grateful due to our low level of attractiveness? I’m surprised you’d want to use us.

over a year ago

Your profiles harsh.... try having a little bit of personality and positivity, write about you rather than a list.

.. unless men like list as you state your looking for guys... just chill you have a lifetime of delicious sex to look forward too xx

over a year ago

Just based on the content of your post OP:

Negativity is a turn off.

Insulting people because they're not interested in you is a turn off.

Many people want experienced play mates, not someone they have to teach.

A positive attitude goes a long way!

over a year ago

"Lastly a quick glance at your profile and I'd be ruling you out for many reasons before I even looked at your photos. "

over a year ago

"I'm sensing a troll among us... All the very best.... "

A troll would be a sight more interesting I think

This is just another one of the ‘Entitled’ not getting what he wants in the sweet shop of life

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Fucked if I know O.P.

You seem pretty fucking amazing to me.

Keep doing what you are doing - Love God. Women don't deserve you.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Eek!!! That plus your profile ..... seriously why aren’t you beating ‘young women or women that look young’ off with a stick OP

over a year ago

I was with you at the start of your statement. But you aren’t going to win friends with that attitude. Yeah it’s true that some are looking for well hung. But most are looking for someone normal/average. But we are still in a pandemic, so no one meeting. Just don’t take it seriously, have fun, come in with a positive attitude and you’ll do fine.

over a year ago

"I don’t like hung men, the body doesn’t bother me, but I prefer a dad bod/rugby build.

It’s all about attitude, connection and chemistry.

I find that negativity is off putting, for me and plenty of others, maybe have a break and think about what you really want, and come back with a fresh outlook. "

I like this post x

By *arte_Blanche_NECouple
over a year ago

Northern

Honestly take a look at what you’ve just posted and you should be able to work it out.

We are in a pandemic so most won’t and aren’t meeting.

You sound entitled as if women owe you something or should sleep with you because they are here, they don’t owe you anything so why should they be forced to respond to your messages?

Being fit and hung doesn’t automatically get you laid btw, we’ve found most of the couples we’ve met the female half is more attracted to a dad bod and we have female friends that prefer an average size penis some prefer larger. Everyone has their own preferences don’t they?

Putting every single female down by saying they aren’t attractive in your posts isn’t exactly helping you out here, is that how you actually feel or do I sense some bitterness?

We seek profiles with similar meet interests and as it stands you have stated on your profile you would pretty much meet anybody at anytime so even if mrs C did consider meeting a single male from here it would be a no even before we had read some of your forum posts.

Mr C

over a year ago

Yeah. Us women are approaching this totally wrong.

over a year ago

Especially since from what I've seen most of the women here aren't even 5 star perfection themselves so I'll never understand why they act so picky with every little detail.

Honestly take a look at what you’ve just posted and you should be able to work it out.

We are in a pandemic so most won’t and aren’t meeting.

You sound entitled as if women owe you something or should sleep with you because they are here, they don’t owe you anything so why should they be forced to respond to your messages?

Being fit and hung doesn’t automatically get you laid btw, we’ve found most of the couples we’ve met the female half is more attracted to a dad bod and we have female friends that prefer an average size penis some prefer larger. Everyone has their own preferences don’t they?

Putting every single female down by saying they aren’t attractive in your posts isn’t exactly helping you out here, is that how you actually feel or do I sense some bitterness?

We seek profiles with similar meet interests and as it stands you have stated on your profile you would pretty much meet anybody at anytime so even if mrs C did consider meeting a single male from here it would be a no even before we had read some of your forum posts.

Mr C"

I think that sums it up pretty well

By *eoeclipseWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

For starter's you're the age of many women's children's on here...your a baby in fab terms lol there was a 18-30 thread somewhere though.

other than that I'm imagining it is pure attitude, first thing I read on your profile makes it look as you don't understand sexuality at all and are just looking for a hole to fill.....nah dude, this isn't a hooker site, you want more guarantee go pay for it (btw they still have right to refuse you too).

People's bodies are their own, it is up to them what they do with them, not you, should they with to include you or not is also their choice.

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

Excellent profile update OP. Am sure that will make a huge difference for you.

K

By *AABMan
over a year ago

Not far

Basic laws of supply and demand at play. What can you offer that other men can’t? As a man you can’t take Fab seriously; treat it as something socially entertaining to do when you’re having a cup of tea or having breakfast. You might get lucky after 12 months but otherwise focus on enjoying life away from Fab.

over a year ago

You're too negative and whiny. I'd be put off by that even if you looked like my dream man.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Your profile says it all really.

Change your attitude and you might have some success!

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Firstly, don’t call us “you women”, that’ll put a lot of backs up straight away.

Secondly, what do you mean by “guys like me”? Do you mean guys so young they’re barely more than children? Whiny, entitled guys with incel-like attitudes? Believe me when I say that based on your posts, it’s not your looks putting people off.

Thirdly, don’t assume we all only like one type. Fit or hung isn’t important to me at all. Experience and skills are, that’s true - I’m not interested in two-pumps-and-done sex, or in someone who has no idea how to give pleasure. I don’t want to do all the work and get nothing out of it. Complaining that “you women” don’t want an inexperienced man makes it sound like meeting you wouldn’t be that enjoyable.

Lastly. My god. Read your last paragraph and be honest with yourself - is that a good look? Do you really thinking talking about women like that will improve things for you? We’re “picky” because we have the right, regardless of our looks, to decide who we allow to touch us. Our bodies aren’t a free commodity to anyone who wants them. Aren’t you being picky by specifying an age range? If you’re allowed that right, why aren’t we?

over a year ago

This kind thread is what makes Fab, you know fab!

Entertainment gold!

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Hiya OP

If your here for meets and your not getting any, thus leading to frustration. If the site is having a negative impact on your happiness then its probably time to take a break or leave never to return.

By the way what happens when 5 stars status is attained, do they get a free nandos black card?

By *heonixRaven 777Woman
over a year ago

Guildford

Well if you are interested in men only I am confused as to why you are singling out women as the enemy here or why the post?

I am sorry but you need take some time and reflect on your self.

No one owes you an response and if it causes you more harm by you not getting a response then perhaps this is not the site for you.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I've had sex with physically unattractive men (going by your standards).

I'm not a 5 star whatever you said woman-see pics, but I have a nice face and I'm easy to get along with; which may be why some sexy men like sex with me.

What I'm not here for is to give out pity fucks to unattractive men, who have appalling,immature attitudes to women.

over a year ago

Don't really have anything to add that hasn't already been said multiple times.

Bitterness, arrogance and whining won't get you anywhere though hun

Her x

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"Hiya OP

If your here for meets and your not getting any, thus leading to frustration. If the site is having a negative impact on your happiness then its probably time to take a break or leave never to return.

By the way what happens when 5 stars status is attained, do they get a free nandos black card?

"

Are they real?! I would like one of those. Please rate me 5 stars

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

It would be interesting to know how many stars you'd give yourself OP?

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Best way to make sure women aren’t interested in you is to engage in a logically conversation into why you aren’t their type.

That’s panty wettening talk right there

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

But to clarify, I am gorgeous

over a year ago

Dude, you are 20, just relax a bit. There’s very much a toys out of the pram attitude going on.

Think about how the whole package of your profile advertises the best of you. Consider how guy heavy this place is. Also consider that not everyone will find you attractive but some people will. It’s just a matter of time until you click with someone and get your willy wet.

Just put the toys back in the pram first, have a wank and chill

over a year ago

Go gay early, they say

over a year ago

This thread went exactly how I thought it would do when I seen the opening post

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Truthfully.. cos I don’t fancy you! Simple

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Hiya OP

Are they real?! I would like one of those. Please rate me 5 stars "

Only those that have attained 5 star status can rate which rules me out, otherwise I'd give you one. Nandos back card that is

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

When you have been brought up in a society that fulfils your needs, you will expect society to always fulfil your needs, regardless of what they are.

Whilst we can castigate the OP for being entitled, we should be looking to the generation that created that entitlement......

We killed their drive, focus and ambition with kindness and left a mess of expectations

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Best way to make sure women aren’t interested in you is to engage in a logically conversation into why you aren’t their type.

That’s panty wettening talk right there "

This is what I don't understand.

Why do people get upset when those they think are unattractive turn them down?.They should be relieved.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

So you will resort to fucking men because women wont resort to fucking you...nice! I bet the men youve met love that!

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"When you have been brought up in a society that fulfils your needs, you will expect society to always fulfil your needs, regardless of what they are.

Whilst we can castigate the OP for being entitled, we should be looking to the generation that created that entitlement......

We killed their drive, focus and ambition with kindness and left a mess of expectations "

His whole generation will not be the same. There are people of all ages on here who are exactly the same.

over a year ago

"Best way to make sure women aren’t interested in you is to engage in a logically conversation into why you aren’t their type.

Why do people get upset when those they think are unattractive turn them down?.They should be relieved.

"

“I think I’m an 8. I give them a 6. They must therefore be interested in me as they have less chance” - possibly?

Take it as an insult when the interest doesn’t appear

over a year ago

Damn chief well firstly for me what constitutes a star rating and why aren’t all a 10? Rona has fluffed up meeting and diluted conversations because honestly what’s the point if there’s no meeting after connection, unless you make some quality banterous friends like I have

As the legend MJ said “I’m starting with the man in the mirror”

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"So you will resort to fucking men because women wont resort to fucking you...nice! I bet the men youve met love that! "

From what I've read on here over the years, those men don't care.

If he's getting what he needs from men that he isn't getting from women he's made the right choice.

over a year ago

"Your last paragraph would suggest you’re a dick, could that be a factor? ??

Mark"

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

“I think I’m an 8. I give them a 6. They must therefore be interested in me as they have less chance” - possibly?

Take it as an insult when the interest doesn’t appear "

That's the problem with physical leagues.

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"When you have been brought up in a society that fulfils your needs, you will expect society to always fulfil your needs, regardless of what they are.

We killed their drive, focus and ambition with kindness and left a mess of expectations "

Nah, that’s not true. Just look at all the entitled whining on here from men in their 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s. It really isn’t just Gen Z.

over a year ago

im too hungover for this.. can someone pass me the eye bleach please?

oh and popcorn.

Danke Px

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

*Bites tongue and takes note that the OP is the same age as my son so goes into mum mode*

Kiddo, your age will play a major factor. I know it's frustrating but having been here before you'll be aware that no reply means no interest. People can look for their own version of 5 star and that, believe it or not doesn't always come down to looks alone.

You may think 5 star means supermodel. To others 5 star means the entire experience from first message to saying goodbye at the end of the meet and everything inbetween.

One persons supermodel can be another persons swamp donkey and vice versa.

I appreciate you say you've been here before and lacked replies then too, but you cannot dismiss the fact peoples lives have been turned upside down because of the pandemic and meeting or making new connections has been the last thing on many peoples minds, even though they've been logging in to the site. The site for many is more than sex, more than hooking up. It's keeping in touch with existing friends.

So, let's talk a little bit about effort.

How many organised group socials have you been to?

How many cougars and cubs nights or other club nights have you been to?

If the answer is none, then you need to start pointing the finger at yourself for your own lack of replies coz there's a fuckton of people that only meet at clubs or make connections through socials then use the site to keep in touch.

So... shake off your entitled frustration and think about how you're gonna move forward, if swinging is something you're prepared to put the effort into or whether you're simply searching for an easy fuck.... Coz you will not find that here.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Swamp donkey pmsl....

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

"im too hungover for this.. can someone pass me the eye bleach please?

oh and popcorn.

Danke Px "

Sorry I've just finished my popcorn

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

"Swamp donkey pmsl...."

Haha yeah I liked that also. I'm going to add it to my list of insults along with "arse head"

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

We killed their drive, focus and ambition with kindness and left a mess of expectations

Nah, that’s not true. Just look at all the entitled whining on here from men in their 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s. It really isn’t just Gen Z."

I think both you and the poster above (that responded to my post) are right to a degree, I think men and women of all generations have become more entitled over the years, and I don’t think there is very much difference in the genders when it comes to that expectation or entitlement.

Perhaps what I should have done was not based my post so much on a generational thing, but more on the times we live in; these “get rich quick, low effort-high reward, instant gratification” times. The sad thing is that expending effort is actually part of the reward, it builds confidence (I did it), mental strength (I can do it) and satisfaction (look what I could do).

Maybe I am stuck in the past, but I prefer to accomplish something over being given something, whether that’s a wonderful illicit meeting on fab or a sense of well being in my life.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Nah, that’s not true. Just look at all the entitled whining on here from men in their 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s. It really isn’t just Gen Z.

I think both you and the poster above (that responded to my post) are right to a degree, I think men and women of all generations have become more entitled over the years, and I don’t think there is very much difference in the genders when it comes to that expectation or entitlement.

Perhaps what I should have done was not based my post so much on a generational thing, but more on the times we live in; these “get rich quick, low effort-high reward, instant gratification” times. The sad thing is that expending effort is actually part of the reward, it builds confidence (I did it), mental strength (I can do it) and satisfaction (look what I could do).

Maybe I am stuck in the past, but I prefer to accomplish something over being given something, whether that’s a wonderful illicit meeting on fab or a sense of well being in my life. "

I think it's joining a site dedicated to sex that confuses people.

I've heard the it's a sex site, why are you being fussy many times.

Some people just want a warm body; others need more than that, and age shouldn't factor in showing those people some respect.

I've met 20 somethings who were mature and respectful.

I know frustration with the site can cause bitterness, but airing that in public will rile people up.

How I see it is, if something isn't working for you, try something else, or change your approach.

By *olden PoleMan
over a year ago

Thal

"*Bites tongue and takes note that the OP is the same age as my son so goes into mum mode*

Kiddo, your age will play a major factor. I know it's frustrating but having been here before you'll be aware that no reply means no interest. People can look for their own version of 5 star and that, believe it or not doesn't always come down to looks alone.

You may think 5 star means supermodel. To others 5 star means the entire experience from first message to saying goodbye at the end of the meet and everything inbetween.

I appreciate you say you've been here before and lacked replies then too, but you cannot dismiss the fact peoples lives have been turned upside down because of the pandemic and meeting or making new connections has been the last thing on many peoples minds, even though they've been logging in to the site. The site for many is more than sex, more than hooking up. It's keeping in touch with existing friends.

If the answer is none, then you need to start pointing the finger at yourself for your own lack of replies coz there's a fuckton of people that only meet at clubs or make connections through socials then use the site to keep in touch.

So... shake off your entitled frustration and think about how you're gonna move forward, if swinging is something you're prepared to put the effort into or whether you're simply searching for an easy fuck.... Coz you will not find that here."

Princess Peach has arrived.

I read the OP’s opening salvo and thought Lord have mercy if the peach is patrolling.

He got off lightly me thinks.

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I think men and women of all generations have become more entitled over the years, and I don’t think there is very much difference in the genders when it comes to that expectation or entitlement.

"

Really? Perhaps you can point me to the half dozen or more posts per day by entitled women with terrible profiles complaining that they don’t have people falling at their feet in spite of their own lack of effort.

By *X2019Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Ooh this should be an interesting morning read lol

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"*Bites tongue and takes note that the OP is the same age as my son so goes into mum mode*

So... shake off your entitled frustration and think about how you're gonna move forward, if swinging is something you're prepared to put the effort into or whether you're simply searching for an easy fuck.... Coz you will not find that here.

Princess Peach has arrived.

I read the OP’s opening salvo and thought Lord have mercy if the peach is patrolling.

He got off lightly me thinks."

Incredibly.

I've been in a dark place this week, plus I'm a hormonal prick right know so was aware if I wasn't careful I could have easily left him feeling as though he'd been hit by a truck. *pats self on head... Good Peach*

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Maybe I am stuck in the past, but I prefer to accomplish something over being given something, whether that’s a wonderful illicit meeting on fab or a sense of well being in my life.

I think it's joining a site dedicated to sex that confuses people.

I've heard the it's a sex site, why are you being fussy many times.

Some people just want a warm body; others need more than that, and age shouldn't factor in showing those people some respect.

I've met 20 somethings who were mature and respectful.

I know frustration with the site can cause bitterness, but airing that in public will rile people up.

How I see it is, if something isn't working for you, try something else, or change your approach.

"

I agree with you entirely, if fab actually lowers your self esteem, causes you angst and frustration and makes you unhappy, then you should leave and concentrate on the things that do the opposite.

The thing about marketing on the internet is that is based on popularity (whether that’s a website or an individual) fab sells itself as a place to have sexual connections, but as with all things, people should really read the small print. It’s not the site owners or other users problem if you can’t meet someone, it’s yours and your expectations and your understanding of effort vs reward.

over a year ago

Seriously there’s some good advice here above OP.

If you are serious about this rethink your attitude because the entitled way you come across won’t get you far...

Go to socials and clubs, meet people there. That’s how I got into this anyway before I even joined here!

You do have to make the effort at the end of the day. For a lot of people this isn’t an instant thing a lot of meets come from connecting with others. You don’t have to have a super model body, personality and the way you come across will play a huge part...

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Also, having had a quick looksie at your profile text. You say you're likely to be interested in 9 out of 10 people.

You know what my ratio is?

Maybe 1 out of 300 or so.

I've often been to clubs and down nothing but have a laugh, because it takes a lot to float my boat. I don't think I'm super special, I'm just not THAT interested in having sex

over a year ago

"You're all pretty ugly why won't you fuck me"

Yeah you should make that your opening line

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

You'd be far too young for me op and for those with kids your age or older.

Also I don't tend to pick meets just in looks, there's attitude and personality too.

People are not currently meeting at the moment either, so that's a big factor.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"I think men and women of all generations have become more entitled over the years, and I don’t think there is very much difference in the genders when it comes to that expectation or entitlement.

Really? Perhaps you can point me to the half dozen or more posts per day by entitled women with terrible profiles complaining that they don’t have people falling at their feet in spite of their own lack of effort."

I could point you to a large number of posts from women complaining about the way that some men run their profiles (what photos they include, details etc.). I could also point to a large number of status updates of judgement and angst from women about how “shit” men are.

Both the examples given above are examples of “entitlement” (profiles should conform to my view of the world and the way I use this site and men should behave in a way I deem appropriate).

To imply that there are not entitled members of all genders (single and couples) on this site is a little naive, I think. The fact that you see it more from men is purely down to the numbers of single men.

over a year ago

Really? Perhaps you can point me to the half dozen or more posts per day by entitled women with terrible profiles complaining that they don’t have people falling at their feet in spite of their own lack of effort.

I could point you to a large number of posts from women complaining about the way that some men run their profiles (what photos they include, details etc.). I could also point to a large number of status updates of judgement and angst from women about how “shit” men are.

Both the examples given above are examples of “entitlement” (profiles should conform to my view of the world and the way I use this site and men should behave in a way I deem appropriate).

To imply that there are not entitled members of all genders (single and couples) on this site is a little naive, I think. The fact that you see it more from men is purely down to the numbers of single men. "

This

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Not sure what you’re going through at the moment Op, but look at this thread as a learning curve.

Don’t get sucked into the ‘Incel’ mindset and maybe look into the whole scene and not the online bit

Socials and clubs will be open soon so consider going and meeting some of those on here face to face. The majority are actually quite sane, very open minded and empathetic.

I was young once and I remember being frustrated with the opposite sex, I still am to be honest, but the difference is ...I don’t blame all women that’s misogynistic thinking. So just chill a bit and maybe explore your sexuality and meet some guys your age, this pandemic (hopefully) is soon going to be in the past so live a little and enjoy your youth

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

Folk have preferences. They're here for their own experiences, not yours.

over a year ago

To imply that there are not entitled members of all genders (single and couples) on this site is a little naive, I think. The fact that you see it more from men is purely down to the numbers of single men. "

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Damn us fussy, subpar women.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Well, what a statement

I won't comment on it for sake of repeating what others have already stated.

I will say that a negative mindset and outlook will never give you the desired outcome. This applies to everything in life...including the ability to bed women.

By *inky_CarpenterMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I am not classically handsome.

I'm middle aged.

I have a bit of a dad bod.

I'm hairy.

Lacking in fashion sense.

I don't have a 12 inch dick.

I have innumerable flaws.

And I'm definitely not rich!

Funnily enough though, I have no problem meeting and taking to many really lovely couples and women on here.....

Instead of complaining, brush the chip off your shoulder and lose the sense of entitlement!

Fab is a tolerant, open, receptive and highly varied community. Just engage with people naturally, without expectations, and demands, listen, observe and above all, respect people's tastes, preferences and personal choices.

Start with just engaging interesting people.... Make friends, and just be your nice normal relaxed and confident self, and then the rest will follow. Appearing desperate or bitter will drive people away from you faster than the Coronavirus!

Good luck

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

Fab is a tolerant, open, receptive and highly varied community."

By *uffolksubWoman
over a year ago

Brandon

Mark"

Love this

over a year ago

Mark

Love this "

What?

Dick?

over a year ago

You fuck men more cause women won't answer your messages? I dunno why I'm even writing this cause you must see what you're doing wrong...

Oh and BTW I've had 4-5 star women on here and I'm a clear 2*

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Anyone male or female can be as fussy as they want on here.No one will want to sleep with anyone they don't want to m But judging by your post it would appear to be more your attitude than anything else that would put someone off.

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

You got to hand it to the guy though, even if he is perhaps uncircumcised, that being a complete dick, and should get himself an agent, which would save him having to handle himself all the time. When did any of us last see a posting that got so much attention, and prompted so much controversy, in such a short space of time!

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I thought about making a sensible reply. And then I thought what’s the point

over a year ago

You need to treat the women/man/TV with respect no matter what. At the end of the day if they don’t want to see you, they don’t want to yes everyone has a type and yes you may not be it, but life goes on. Just remember to be polite as they’re literally opening up a sexual part of there life to you so just stay chilled and be patient

By *inky_CarpenterMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I thought about making a sensible reply. And then I thought what’s the point"

It's always worth it.... you might not get through to the OP but you will reach other people who read the thread......xx

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"You need to treat the women/man/TV with respect no matter what. At the end of the day if they don’t want to see you, they don’t want to yes everyone has a type and yes you may not be it, but life goes on. Just remember to be polite as they’re literally opening up a sexual part of there life to you so just stay chilled and be patient "
.this x

By *uffolksubWoman
over a year ago

Brandon

To imply that there are not entitled members of all genders (single and couples) on this site is a little naive, I think. The fact that you see it more from men is purely down to the numbers of single men.

This "

Definitely this

By *uffolksubWoman
over a year ago

Brandon

Mark

Love this

What?

Dick?

"

over a year ago

Firstly, you are rude.

Lu "

I agree. Your comment about being gay as a way out of your "sex drought" is just juvenile. You can't just decide to be gay as an easier option. That in itself is an insult to gay guys !

over a year ago

I felt a bit sad for you until your last paragraph.

I doubt you'll have any luck with either sex, no one will tolerate such a poor negative attitude.

over a year ago

Well I'm positively frothing at the gash now!

over a year ago

Loving the stereotyping of the stereotyping, whilst stereotyping, good luck with the men

over a year ago

Do you have a profile on the other Fab site for bi and gay men? Bound to get lots of replies on there I would have thought.

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

I'm shorter than most are looking for,I have less hair than people are looking for, less 'hung' than people are looking for and a bit more of a BMI than people are looking for BUT...... When I had a single profile I did pretty well thank you.

Why? I saw sex as a bi product of getting to know someone be that in a club or a home, I saw them as people not an object and in return then did me also,I joined this site on the 3rd month of it's inception and still even though I am in a relationship stand by the ethos of people first,sex second.

Think of it this way, one should not be any different with a potential short term partner on this site than you would in a bar,club or cafe.

In eccence be nice, understand not everyone WANTS you and you can't HAVE whomever you choose.

M (male).

over a year ago

None msg me either hahaha

Such is life

Suck it up buttercup

over a year ago

Classic hahahah

By *uy PiercedMan
over a year ago

somewhere only we know

Where's that?

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

I was going to offer a sympathy fuck, OP but I just noticed you’ve gone gay. I’m gutted.

Lou x

By *vasexperimentWoman
over a year ago

huddersfield

"Well you're last paragraph isn't going to do wonders for you

You haven't asked specifically for a profile critique so I can't give one.

Based on your thread post alone I'd say it was attitude really. "

Post new Message to Thread