Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Royal Commentators

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

A breed of their own who always seem to know so much about the Royals but are they any more informed than you or me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I get inside information

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Some of them I think maybe. It’s their job as Royal corespondents to be best placed to comment.

Today’s running news broadcast will have been prepared for months ago when he became ill again

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m sure that Palace insiders / PR teams leak what they want to who they want. So some will have a bit of intel I guess, but probably not all that pretend they’re in the know are.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Yes I think the BBC prepare well in advance

By *uHorny1Man
over a year ago

Cannock

Nicholas Witchell of the BBC is loathed by Prince Charles

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Yes I think the BBC prepare well in advance"

There will be BBC broadcast plans in place for all of the royal family, the prime minister and any other notable dignitaries in the instance of their passing

By *evil-AngelWoman
over a year ago

I've just watched the tribute to him on BBC and I wondered when it was filmed.

Having his children talking on it makes me think it was done in advance because they wouldn't want to talk about him on film today.

Although, can you imagine how awful it must be though to have to talk about your father as if he's dead, before he dies though just for TV?

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I've just watched the tribute to him on BBC and I wondered when it was filmed.

Having his children talking on it makes me think it was done in advance because they wouldn't want to talk about him on film today.

Although, can you imagine how awful it must be though to have to talk about your father as if he's dead, before he dies though just for TV? "

I thought that too but I guess it’s protocol so that they can grieve in private for a few days

By *evil-AngelWoman
over a year ago

"I've just watched the tribute to him on BBC and I wondered when it was filmed.

Although, can you imagine how awful it must be though to have to talk about your father as if he's dead, before he dies though just for TV?

I thought that too but I guess it’s protocol so that they can grieve in private for a few days "

I hadn't thought of it that way.

Also, just realised I seriously overused the word though in that sentence so apologies all

Post new Message to Thread