Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feelings start to creep in

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know swinging is a lot different to polygamy. It's just enjoying sex with others, not so much being compassionate or loving someone else. But you become good friends with the people you swing with and eventually, feelings start to creep in. Do you entertain it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. Just friends

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being on here as a couple, that's a no go area. If any of us or our playmates catch feelings, that will be the end of that relationship. Respecting each other is number one always

over a year ago

"No. Just friends"

Has it ever developed into something more even where you both maintain the lifestyle but choose to be together?

over a year ago

"Being on here as a couple, that's a no go area. If any of us or our playmates catch feelings, that will be the end of that relationship. Respecting each other is number one always "

Yeah, figured that would be the most awkward part.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/04/21 20:34:51]

over a year ago

I’ve made some good friends in the past, only with one in particular did things seem to be a little notch above the normal mutual friends thing but I put an end to that when I saw the warning signs!

My “swinging” life (albeit I have little to no interest in meeting going forwards) has always been about an escape from every day life that I can switch off from so anything more than that had to be shut down quickly.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"No. Just friends

Has it ever developed into something more even where you both maintain the lifestyle but choose to be together?"

For me, no. I have friends.

Others do differently.

over a year ago

I met my last partner on here and both of us started to feel it pretty immediately.

Then before that, I have had meets where it was just what it was, a meet.

I guess it can happen anywhere. We are human after all x

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

I definitely feel something for my fwb we have a connection and one out with sex, we communicate about life, tough and happy times, enjoy the same music, cook with each other, dance, laugh and enjoy each others company.

Mostly we respect each other and our desires, we appreciate that we are both people who do not see that there is just one person for everyone

Do I love him...no, do I care about him...yes xx

over a year ago

"I know swinging is a lot different to polygamy. It's just enjoying sex with others, not so much being compassionate or loving someone else. But you become good friends with the people you swing with and eventually, feelings start to creep in. Do you entertain it?"

I have only ever had 'feelings' for one guy i met while swinging, I'm now happily married to him. We both swing still.

By *eorge JetsonMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Absolutely no.

Not at all. It's a no go area.

Especially if your a single and your the one that's been invited into a couples lives. Causes no end of problems and the longer the feelings are allowed to build the worse it can get, the irrational thinking, the jealousy, the ultimate ending of "its just the once, he/she never needs to know... Absolutely no, I could never do it and neither could I encourage it.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

My last relationship was with a gentleman I met on here, things developed quite quickly although neither of us planned it.

I dont regret it but wouldn't do it again x

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

If that ever happened I would put and end to it! A bloke I met for fwb was ok for first few months till he got all serious so I ended it! He got bit stalkerish but we talk occasionally now so all good x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I definitely feel something for my fwb we have a connection and one out with sex, we communicate about life, tough and happy times, enjoy the same music, cook with each other, dance, laugh and enjoy each others company.

Mostly we respect each other and our desires, we appreciate that we are both people who do not see that there is just one person for everyone

Do I love him...no, do I care about him...yes xx"

I have this with my fwb. It's lovely.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/04/21 20:39:56]

over a year ago

No, myself and my good FWB have a mutual understanding of each other and really enjoy our time together with a sexual connection but we both know the line we have chosen and it’s perfect

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

No. The feels don’t creep in. I can care for people and share things with them in various forms but it won’t ever result in love.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I’m single. Never say never. I’m not looking for it on here, but sometimes life has other plans for you.

over a year ago

I purposely only meet someone a handful of times max to avoid becoming friends or fwb.

over a year ago

Feeling are hard to manage my brain has no room left my heart i gave away with my soul all thats left is frustration and an unfillable hole and a lingering hope she is safe and happy every moment i hope this

over a year ago

No just stay friends

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

I met my boyfriend in a club..... 18 months later and no sharing and going strong.

Unemotional sex had its place in my life but i much prefer a relationship and love in my life.

over a year ago

No just friends nothing more....

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I definitely feel something for my fwb we have a connection and one out with sex, we communicate about life, tough and happy times, enjoy the same music, cook with each other, dance, laugh and enjoy each others company.

I have this with my fwb. It's lovely."

What happens if he meets someone? Unless that person is committed to the lifestyle, it becomes exclusive and you lose the friendship and sex, presumably. No emotional fall-out?

over a year ago

As soon as feelings start it stops part of our rules and the reason we have limits on the number of meets with the same person.

over a year ago

I don't even get to the "good friends" stage,so no worries for me

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

What happens if he meets someone? Unless that person is committed to the lifestyle, it becomes exclusive and you lose the friendship and sex, presumably. No emotional fall-out?"

We'd still be friends. We've discussed these things

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

What happens if he meets someone? Unless that person is committed to the lifestyle, it becomes exclusive and you lose the friendship and sex, presumably. No emotional fall-out?"

No none at all, I would take it as a lovely time in my life and let him move on. We aren’t exclusive the possibility of either of us meeting another person where more may come of it is always there..no one knows what can happen in the future x

over a year ago

I've met a few guys who have openly said that they could fall in love with me even though they knew I am married. It messed with my head a bit as I am only here for NSA and I therefore stopped seeing them.

over a year ago

nope, née feelings thank you very much.

my swinging lifestyle is very simple, i only want one thing.

yes i have made (and continue to make) very good friends, who'll i'll see or talk to regularly.

but that's it. my partner is the only one that gets my feelings.

Née dramas, née feelings

Px

over a year ago

"I know swinging is a lot different to polygamy. It's just enjoying sex with others, not so much being compassionate or loving someone else. But you become good friends with the people you swing with and eventually, feelings start to creep in. Do you entertain it?

I have only ever had 'feelings' for one guy i met while swinging, I'm now happily married to him. We both swing still."

'Feelings' have never crept in with other guys I've met, even if i meet them lots of times. Friendship, yes, but nothing more

With hubby i knew right at the begining he is special, however i wasn't looking for more than swinging but love just happened. I'm very glad it did

over a year ago

Absolutely not.

Post new Message to Thread