Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How does that work?

Jump to newest

By *heNYCSausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Everton

Just been reading someone’s bio and she says “I have a life outside of fab”......how would that even work? What would it even look like?

I go to work, I’m on fab, day off, fab, bath time, fab.....or am I just that sad?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I think unless one is James Bond there really is no acceptable excuse for not being on Fab 24/7

(Tongue in cheek humour here)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Haha I know what you mean but sometimes people don't realise that real life comes before fab life and even though I'm logged on here it doesn't mean I'm up to fuck

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

I could log onto fab from work, I would get sacked plus I wouldn't have time to log onto fab when I'm at work.

I couldn't use the computers at work to log onto fab..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kids family work all those things all it needs is communication honesty and reassurance and all will be gravy

over a year ago

evesham

"I could log onto fab from work, I would get sacked plus I wouldn't have time to log onto fab when I'm at work.

I couldn't use the computers at work to log onto fab.."

There's these new fans angled contraptions called smart phones now

I've never logged on at work using work computers and/or Internet. Until recently it would have been illegal for me to have logged on at work using my phone.

over a year ago

Yeah you're a bit sad but it's ok we are in a pandaloom so it's allowed.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Just been reading someone’s bio and she says “I have a life outside of fab”......how would that even work? What would it even look like?

I go to work, I’m on fab, day off, fab, bath time, fab.....or am I just that sad? "

Get what u saying! X

over a year ago

"I could log onto fab from work, I would get sacked plus I wouldn't have time to log onto fab when I'm at work.

I've never logged on at work using work computers and/or Internet. Until recently it would have been illegal for me to have logged on at work using my phone. "

Illegal what do you do?

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I’m only loitering because I’m off sick and bored... soon as I’m mended I’ll be back to normal life

over a year ago

evesham

I've never logged on at work using work computers and/or Internet. Until recently it would have been illegal for me to have logged on at work using my phone.

Illegal what do you do? "

If i told you......

over a year ago

Illegal what do you do?

If i told you...... "

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Fab is a distraction, it’s part of down time, a way of relieving boredom or clearing my mind from life stuff. It’s also part of our sex lives and future plans but it’s absolutely not a be all or an obsession.

I think that it’s like sex in every day life, if you’re always thinking about it, then it’s potentially unhealthy.

I think that fab is like the quote about wine; ‘it makes a great servant but a terrible master’

over a year ago

"Just been reading someone’s bio and she says “I have a life outside of fab”......how would that even work? What would it even look like?

I go to work, I’m on fab, day off, fab, bath time, fab.....or am I just that sad? "

Think I am in the sad club too bud

Post new Message to Thread