Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Looking for a partner

Jump to newest

By *uy4swinging OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I would love to find a swinging female partner who enjoys the lifestyle and where we can relax and be ourselves. I always have admired couples who have done this. Thoughts and suggestion please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just want a miracle

By *ain and sortedMan
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

It can happen, I've had a couple of swinging partners even girlfriends who enjoyed the scene, going to clubs on your own is a great way to meet a like minded lady or be open and honest with a lady your dating you never know your luck

By *uy4swinging OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

That sounds like good advice. It hasn’t been successful for me.... yet. Thanks

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

It's the holy grail I guess but it's difficult sometimes to tell if a guy really wants a proper relationship or is just coupling up for easier swinging.

By *uy4swinging OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

That’s a very good point. For me, it is definitely sharing the lifestyle with a loving caring partner who enjoys swinging. I am not a selfish swinger but more of a equal sharing swinger where everyone is having fun especially my partner.

over a year ago

You're in the right place. Good luck darling xx

By *appygolucky10030Man
over a year ago

North Norfolk

Yes east Anglia is not the easiest place to meet to be honest.

But be honest and genuine is always best

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

A good profile helps, and yours is good

over a year ago

"It's the holy grail I guess but it's difficult sometimes to tell if a guy really wants a proper relationship or is just coupling up for easier swinging. "

I absolutely think this ... if I met a guy for a relationship, it would this first for a while and when that's awesome then perhaps go back to swinging, wouldn't be interested in swinging with anyone until a good, strong relationship was formed first

By *uy4swinging OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

[Removed by poster at 09/04/21 09:42:34]

By *uy4swinging OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"It's the holy grail I guess but it's difficult sometimes to tell if a guy really wants a proper relationship or is just coupling up for easier swinging.

I absolutely think this ... if I met a guy for a relationship, it would this first for a while and when that's awesome then perhaps go back to swinging, wouldn't be interested in swinging with anyone until a good, strong relationship was formed first "

This is so true and it is how I would like it to develop. Good strong relationship is essential.

Post new Message to Thread