Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

*Ladies ONLY*

Jump to newest

By *uscle88 OP   Man
over a year ago

Potters Bar

Any ladies online who fancy a late night game? Inbox me to find out the rules!..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Any ladies online who fancy a late night game? Inbox me to find out the rules!.."

Why not tell us the rules on here to save you repeating yourself to the dozens of messages you may receive?.

By *uscle88 OP   Man
over a year ago

Potters Bar

"Any ladies online who fancy a late night game? Inbox me to find out the rules!..

Why not tell us the rules on here to save you repeating yourself to the dozens of messages you may receive?."

True, didn’t think it through. General knowledge questions with the other person stripping off of they get the answer wrong.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Any ladies online who fancy a late night game? Inbox me to find out the rules!..

Why not tell us the rules on here to save you repeating yourself to the dozens of messages you may receive?.

True, didn’t think it through. General knowledge questions with the other person stripping off of they get the answer wrong. "

So it is a webcam game?. I would rather just perv on here at the bodies I want to see without the questions.

By *uscle88 OP   Man
over a year ago

Potters Bar

True, didn’t think it through. General knowledge questions with the other person stripping off of they get the answer wrong.

So it is a webcam game?. I would rather just perv on here at the bodies I want to see without the questions."

It’s a PM game babe no web cam

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

So it is a webcam game?. I would rather just perv on here at the bodies I want to see without the questions.

It’s a PM game babe no web cam "

And noone will Google the answers

By *uscle88 OP   Man
over a year ago

Potters Bar

It’s a PM game babe no web cam

And noone will Google the answers "

I’m trusting your honesty. Just a thought that’s all

Post new Message to Thread