Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cheating and affairs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So who’s currently cheating and having an affair? Love to hear your stories or be involved

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Rather poor taste to revel in someone else’s deceit don’t you think?!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love the way your cock points to your username

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Love the way your cock points to your username "

over a year ago

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Try the stories and fantasies page

over a year ago

"Love the way your cock points to your username

"

*applause

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

does it make u feel good to bully people? Ur just jealous! Next....

over a year ago

anyone else got eyes on this, popcorn in hand? P.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"anyone else got eyes on this, popcorn in hand? P. "

Can I have some....

over a year ago

"anyone else got eyes on this, popcorn in hand? P.

Can I have some...."

of course chicken.. sweet or salty? or a combo of both.. and cinnamon?

over a year ago

"anyone else got eyes on this, popcorn in hand? P. "

Yup...

Her x

over a year ago

Can I have some...."

Me too please

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Can I have some....

of course chicken.. sweet or salty? or a combo of both.. and cinnamon? "

All 3... I'm greedy

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Rather poor taste to revel in someone else’s deceit don’t you think?!! "

This

over a year ago

Good observation. That is not a cock it is a yard stick. He will have someone's eye out with that.

over a year ago

Dont need to cheat.

Why bother lying and running around being all secretive when we can reach out to some friends and have fun. Or go to a club and have an orgy.

I know some do but I dont have the energy for that shit

over a year ago

"Rather poor taste to revel in someone else’s deceit don’t you think?!! "

100% this

over a year ago

Can I have some....

of course chicken.. sweet or salty? or a combo of both.. and cinnamon? "

Salty but with malteasers added is a winner

over a year ago

I'm having an affair with my elderly neighbour who is 87 and very good in bed.

I hope that helps.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Love the way your cock points to your username

Good observation. That is not a cock it is a yard stick. He will have someone's eye out with that. "

It’s a beautiful penis indeed

By *L79Man
over a year ago

Hotel

"So who’s currently cheating and having an affair? Love to hear your stories or be involved "

Me

over a year ago

"Love the way your cock points to your username does it make u feel good to bully people? Ur just jealous! Next...."

I thought it was a genius way to promote your username

over a year ago

"Love the way your cock points to your username does it make u feel good to bully people? Ur just jealous! Next...."

Yeah they should feel bad! You know, like you should feel bad for cheating and enjoying cheating.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Right then where do you want me to start?

I found myself here after an 11 year relationship, which was pretty turbulent to say the least. The punches although physically painful, well, they did far less damage than the messing with my head. He was cheating on me and I knew it, just couldn't prove it.

When you're lied to you end up not knowing what's what. You begin to question your own judgement, you begin wondering if you're actually getting early onset dementia etc coz you swear they said one thing, but they're calling you crazy or forgetful or whatever excuse they can come up with to throw you off the trail. And believe me, a lot of people sense their partner is cheating - why else would they check their phone/follow them etc. All these people who have been caught out over the years, their partners didn't happen to stumble upon them shagging someone else in the middle of the street. Something made them go looking.

Anyway, what that did to me was leave me with PTSD. Yep, that's how serious the consequences and damage can be. Nice. Oh, and don't forget chlamydia. I got left with that too for being faithful.

I'd swore I'd never let another human close enough to hurt me, but, people click, and I did with a dude from here.

We were together almost 2 years, had a couples profile, had been to organised socials together and met plenty of forum folk. He worked away for his job, I had been to sites he worked at if they were reasonably local. I'd met his colleagues, some had been to my house for dinner. He would video call me every night after work for sometimes hours a night. When he was at home I tended to give him space and not expect loads of communication because as far as I was concerned that was daddy/daughter time. My own dad worked unsociable hours so, being a half decent human I recalled how it felt for me as a child missing my dad and being so excited when he was home that I did not wanna encroach on that precious time they had.

Lockdown happened. That's when I discovered.... dun dun dunnnnnnnnn that he wasn't separated at all (like he had assured me for almost 2 years, I'd have never met him if I believed for 1 second he was doing the dirty) and I wasn't his girlfriend I was his mistress. No fucking hiding then was there.

Having been through absolute hell including a full on breakdown which left me off work for 9 months, I knew the damage all the lies, sneaking, etc caused by your partner cheating on you, and did not under any circumstances want to play any part in doing that to someone else. I hated myself so badly for giving him the opportunity to cheat on his wife and potentially put her in the same hell I had been in years before.

That's my experiences

Enjoy

over a year ago

"Right then where do you want me to start?

I found myself here after an 11 year relationship, which was pretty turbulent to say the least. The punches although physically painful, well, they did far less damage than the messing with my head. He was cheating on me and I knew it, just couldn't prove it.

When you're lied to you end up not knowing what's what. You begin to question your own judgement, you begin wondering if you're actually getting early onset dementia etc coz you swear they said one thing, but they're calling you crazy or forgetful or whatever excuse they can come up with to throw you off the trail. And believe me, a lot of people sense their partner is cheating - why else would they check their phone/follow them etc. All these people who have been caught out over the years, their partners didn't happen to stumble upon them shagging someone else in the middle of the street. Something made them go looking.

Anyway, what that did to me was leave me with PTSD. Yep, that's how serious the consequences and damage can be. Nice. Oh, and don't forget chlamydia. I got left with that too for being faithful.

I'd swore I'd never let another human close enough to hurt me, but, people click, and I did with a dude from here.

We were together almost 2 years, had a couples profile, had been to organised socials together and met plenty of forum folk. He worked away for his job, I had been to sites he worked at if they were reasonably local. I'd met his colleagues, some had been to my house for dinner. He would video call me every night after work for sometimes hours a night. When he was at home I tended to give him space and not expect loads of communication because as far as I was concerned that was daddy/daughter time. My own dad worked unsociable hours so, being a half decent human I recalled how it felt for me as a child missing my dad and being so excited when he was home that I did not wanna encroach on that precious time they had.

Lockdown happened. That's when I discovered.... dun dun dunnnnnnnnn that he wasn't separated at all (like he had assured me for almost 2 years, I'd have never met him if I believed for 1 second he was doing the dirty) and I wasn't his girlfriend I was his mistress. No fucking hiding then was there.

Having been through absolute hell including a full on breakdown which left me off work for 9 months, I knew the damage all the lies, sneaking, etc caused by your partner cheating on you, and did not under any circumstances want to play any part in doing that to someone else. I hated myself so badly for giving him the opportunity to cheat on his wife and potentially put her in the same hell I had been in years before.

That's my experiences

Enjoy "

Disgusting humans (if you can even call them that)

Sorry you had to go through something like that!

We've had offers on here before from cheaters and I think it's appalling some people even put it on their bio "discreet as partner doesn't know I'm here".

They want to be ashamed of themselves, instant block.

Her x

over a year ago

When i ran thru the park i was loosing so i ran thru a bush and won easy

By *ljamMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I used to think I was cheating at monopoly when I went the banker and rigged the game so I'd win... but then I realised that's not cheating. Just the way the world works.

over a year ago

I can’t even get a text back

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

That's my experiences

Enjoy "

Holy shit, I had no idea that's how it all ended, sending you my live peachy

over a year ago

That's my experiences

Enjoy "

If the op is getting off on that I’m blocking him....

xx

over a year ago

That's my experiences

Enjoy

xx"

Already done. Blocked soon as I read his post

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

That's my experiences

Enjoy

xx"

Maybe he'll blow his beans when I get disclose this bit.

Whilst we were celebrating our 1st anniversary, he was also celebrating his 13th wedding anniversary with his wife. Yep. Same fucking date.

over a year ago

That's my experiences

Enjoy "

That cannot have been easy to write, let alone live through. Your vulnerability is wasted on some but others hopefully will hear what you have said

over a year ago

I am cheating on my right hand with my left hand if that counts lol

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I am cheating on my right hand with my left hand if that counts lol "

I tried that once, the chemistry just wasn't the same though

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

That's my experiences

Enjoy

That cannot have been easy to write, let alone live through. Your vulnerability is wasted on some but others hopefully will hear what you have said"

Completely agree - it is a really sad narrative and she has come out the other end. And yes, absolutely... many people will hear this and perhaps think twice before lying to somebody again.

over a year ago

"So who’s currently cheating and having an affair? Love to hear your stories or be involved "

I cheated on a maths test twice

over a year ago

"So who’s currently cheating and having an affair? Love to hear your stories or be involved

I cheated on a maths test twice "

Did you pass in the end?

over a year ago

"I am cheating on my right hand with my left hand if that counts lol

I tried that once, the chemistry just wasn't the same though "

Lol it’s definitely not the same lol

over a year ago

"So who’s currently cheating and having an affair? Love to hear your stories or be involved

Did you pass in the end? "

Nope I ended up a chef

over a year ago

I cheated on a maths test twice "

I did that once, got bumped up to a higher set.

Fair to say I regretted it

Her x

over a year ago

That's my experiences

Enjoy "

peachs real hope you find someone who restores your faith in people as these are some wonderful people out there

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

If you cheat you don't win. You just cheapen the experience and sully any satisfaction you may have gained.

Unless its in a casino and you get lots of money. Then you can feel smug

over a year ago

I did that once, got bumped up to a higher set.

Fair to say I regretted it

Her x"

now that's funny.

Post new Message to Thread