Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What will you do differently

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

once we come out of lockdown? To what extent will you pursue new hobbies, dismiss old ones, make changes in your friendships/ relationships or work? In short, what will be different for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Spend more time in the fresh air or just put on the allotment I secured during lockdown x

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Nothing really, I will appreciate having freedom back and meeting people even more than ever though

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Work has already changed so a new challenge there. Friends have become cherished during lockdown and I feel I have a much closer, more select little group than I did before.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I look at lockdown as a pause in my life, I had it all pretty perfect so I will be pressing play and having fun adventures

over a year ago

Everything is about to change for me.

Anxious but very exciting times ahead.

over a year ago

See my parents as dad has cancer

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Spending more time with family x

over a year ago

"See my parents as dad has cancer "

I really hope you get to see them really soon.x

over a year ago

I intend to keep as fit as I can and hopefully get some meets on here

over a year ago

I think I will be more mindful and value my interactions and experiences with people and places.

Less procrastination too. Gonna just do it.

over a year ago

Lockdown was very good to me. I have missed lots of things but I spent time with my kids and I cant regret that.

I will never have an opportunity to do the things around the house I did during the first lockdown and its filled needs in me that I didnt know I had.

In the future I think I will be less concerned with the extra things in life and more concerned with the things that make me happy.

over a year ago

Going back to college, work towards my first degree as a mature student. Do a lot of naughty social stuff when things open up again.

over a year ago

My life is ruined beyond fixing so im not that bothered what happens anymore

over a year ago

I will be busier in general. Have just taken on a full time job after years of part time.

I will spend less time in the evenings sitting in front of the tv as I’ve pretty much stopped watching it over lockdown. My evenings will be spent at the gym or walking or seeing friends.

I also have no intention of spending another child free weekend completely on my own!

over a year ago

I think it’s made me appreciate none material possessions and the simple things more, I don’t think I need to be a consumer anymore like I once was, I want to get more into nature and live a more minimalist lifestyle.

Sent from iPhone 11

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Going back to college, work towards my first degree as a mature student. Do a lot of naughty social stuff when things open up again."

Oh brilliant, best of luck

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Continue as I were but with less of a positive opinion of humanity and more nature loving then I was before, which was a lot anyway.

Save up for a plot if land in a forst away from people and build my own house and become.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Get back in the routine of working for fuck all instead of doing fuck all for fuck all.

I want to get my garden sorted over the next few years and be able to enjoy it.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Initially just get back into a good rotine. It's amazing how difficult I've found it all with the kids.

Other than that I've been doing my garden and I plan on carrying on sorting my veggie patch.

over a year ago

Never take for granted sitting in a pub/beer garden with friends on a Friday early finish.

It’s the small things I’ve really missed, just being able to go out and having the freedom to do so!

I will be out. A lot!

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I look at lockdown as a pause in my life, I had it all pretty perfect so I will be pressing play and having fun adventures"

Pretty much this. For me, life has been "on hold" rather than "over". I would have no problem picking up where I left off. And yes, I know how lucky that makes me.

Post-lockdown goals, however:

1. Catch up with all the people I haven't been able to touch for over a year now.

2. Actually meet a potential new partner I've been talking to, to see if there's anything in it.

3. Be a little more fearless about finding out whether certain people are attracted to me or not.

over a year ago

Lockdown gave me a chance to pursue a long held interest, and flesh out some of my ideas in this area...

It's daunting admittedly. But I'm glad I'm doing it. I've had very few things outside work that I've really given a shit about. Nice to have something else.

over a year ago

Definitely will keep up the fitness. I have a lot of future travel plans which are bigger than I've ever made before. I think this virus has shown me to grab life whilst you can. I've lost a good friend to covid and it's made me re-evaluate my life.

By *aughty_tonyMan
over a year ago

King's Lynn

Have just returned to work after a long period of unemployment, so save money is on the top of the list

over a year ago

So many plans and projects were put on hold. Just need to renew all my energy to fulfill them.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I don't think I'm going to do anything differently compared with before lockdown. It may be that my job continues to not involve travelling to an office. Other than that I'm planning on getting back to the way it was. Luke

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I’m looking forward to being able to travel for work and stay in hotels

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Personally, I think I will be grateful I had the experience of lockdown as it made me appreciate a number of things I did not rate as highly as they deserve.

I think it is probably fair to say that lockdown has an an effect on most people?

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

I actualy want to get back to doing some traveling again. I want to show my daughter some of the wonders I've seen and show her her mother heratige and culture. Contnue my spiritual path and hopefuly meet my last ever reltionship in which we can explore each other and each other fantasies.

Build a cottage somewhere and be more self sufficiant.

Enjoy each moment.

No a great deal.

Post new Message to Thread