Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Numbers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Someone touched on this on a other thread but what can be done to attract women to this site as the numbers are so uneaven in a silly way. Are women just not interested in NSA as men or does this site not appeal to women for some reason. Your thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Possibly more male sluts than female players I guess.

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

When clubs and socials start, go to them.

over a year ago

I can only speak from my own experiences, but I know a lot of women and very few of them seem to even like sex, let alone seek it out. And certainly not NSA or anything kinky. They think I'm quite odd and probably a sex addict lol

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"When clubs and socials start, go to them.

"

This

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

How about just less men.

I suspect more men cheat than women. They've taken a women out of the equation as their partner, but have remained in the game themselves. That alone would drastically change numbers.

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I can only speak from my own experiences, but I know a lot of women and very few of them seem to even like sex, let alone seek it out. And certainly not NSA or anything kinky. They think I'm quite odd and probably a sex addict lol"

And this

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"When clubs and socials start, go to them.

"

I agree but thats not what im on about here im on about why there are so few women on here or who want to sign up. Clubs are good but not everyone wants to go to clubs to find NSA and waste there time as it may not happen thats why folk hook up on here as its a simplier process. I like going to clubs but many men and women dont.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Maybe more women join than people realise but then the feeling of being fed to fanny hungry sharks within minutes of creating a profile, realising within 15 mins that blokes will say anything to get in your knickers leads them to delete said profile pretty fucking rapidly.

I'm not exaggerating. First few hours you receive hundreds of messages calling you beautiful, wanting to meet, dicks being waved in your face and being told they want to destroy you..... and that's before you've even got a photo up or written any words on your profile.

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

I don’t do NSA, so... yeah.

Still, have had amazing experiences on here...

over a year ago

"Maybe more women join than people realise but then the feeling of being fed to fanny hungry sharks within minutes of creating a profile, realising within 15 mins that blokes will say anything to get in your knickers leads them to delete said profile pretty fucking rapidly.

I'm not exaggerating. First few hours you receive hundreds of messages calling you beautiful, wanting to meet, dicks being waved in your face and being told they want to destroy you..... and that's before you've even got a photo up or written any words on your profile. "

This!!

The people on here put me off sex. It's been great during lockdown as they killed my sex drive.

I wouldn't encourage my worst female enemy to join the site for the sole purpose of looking for sex. There are some really decent people on here but the crap ones far outweigh the good ones.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm waiting for Gemini Man to post about the numbers being more even than they first appear - I still think men really do outweigh women on here.

I don't think women are interested in sex in quite the same way men are. My friends who have casual sex are doing so with a man they've met at work, a friend. I think men are more comfortable with and will seek more... erm random encounters than women when it comes to sex.

I also think there's still a social stigma surrounding women who openly say they like casual sex or have many sexual partners.

I don't know if this site is as appealing to women to be honest and I can understand why a lot of women do leave shortly after joining - you can want casual sex but still to be treated like a human, not a fleshlight solely for the man's pleasure.

over a year ago

I will put it like this I have spoken to women who have not had sex for up to 5 years, a guy is desperate after two weeks this is why

over a year ago

2x 15" monster cocks will definitely help

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Maybe more women join than people realise but then the feeling of being fed to fanny hungry sharks within minutes of creating a profile, realising within 15 mins that blokes will say anything to get in your knickers leads them to delete said profile pretty fucking rapidly.

I'm not exaggerating. First few hours you receive hundreds of messages calling you beautiful, wanting to meet, dicks being waved in your face and being told they want to destroy you..... and that's before you've even got a photo up or written any words on your profile. "

Definitely this, a fair few women leave quickly after being bombarded with messages. Maybe when they join there should be a settling in period of a week where no one can contact them unless the initiate the conversation themselves.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have a lady friend on here and one day decided to remove her photos and she still got messages from men saying how sexy she looked. She also put a status up once saying she was open to ideas and literally her message inbox didn’t stop. Almost all the messages were shit. I’m not surprised women join then leave the site. If the men upped their game a bit, they might stay.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I can attest to that!

over a year ago

Sort off a re post but can’t be bothered re typeing the same thing out

stereotypical bs of that keeps most woman from here

Ie if a woman says they on a date site like T and such then that’s all fine with people and men

Even though they used sed dateing site for nsa and dateing and such

Now if same sed woman is on a swingers site that’s talerd to words sex

Now she’s this that and the other thing

Even though most woman are useing this site the exact same as they would a vinlla date site

over a year ago

When women join they should just put all the filters in place and then you choose what to take off rather than joining and getting bombarded.

Hopefully once restrictions lift numbers should balance out a bit.

Personally i’ll be waiting for clubs to open

over a year ago

"I'm waiting for Gemini Man to post about the numbers being more even than they first appear - I still think men really do outweigh women on here.

I don't think women are interested in sex in quite the same way men are. My friends who have casual sex are doing so with a man they've met at work, a friend. I think men are more comfortable with and will seek more... erm random encounters than women when it comes to sex.

I also think there's still a social stigma surrounding women who openly say they like casual sex or have many sexual partners.

I don't know if this site is as appealing to women to be honest and I can understand why a lot of women do leave shortly after joining - *** you can want casual sex but still to be treated like a human, not a fleshlight solely for the man's pleasure. ***"

Especially ***

over a year ago

I'd say most women prefer regular, select partners than just sleeping around. Comfort, connection, and security are probably more important to women. Of course there are some of us that do enjoy NSA hook-ups, but I'd say not as many as men.

There is also the safety concern. Hooking up with strangers at their houses or in a car or field somewhere is more of a risk for girls than guys probably. Another reason single women like clubs, much more security and support.

I'm not sure I agree that more men cheat than women, I'd say it's equal xx

Post new Message to Thread