Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Garden trees: buds and flowers

Jump to newest

By *ubal1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

After such an awful winter with lockdowns; enforced isolation; daily reports of pandemic illness and deaths, the sight of my garden fruit trees starting to bud and bloom has lifted my spirits.

Nature bounces back every spring; as the vaccines rollout gathers pace hopefully we will all bounce back and life can begin anew.

It has been a depressing winter.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

My garden too is looking beautiful with things beginning to bloom and the birds singing away

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It has been a very sad year...l but as you said OP the role out of the vaccine and the road to recovery are running smoothly’ish...... so I think we all have to try our best with spring here to stay positive and look to the future xxxxxx

By *tsbudahMan
over a year ago

ely

My garden is looking FAB!

im sat here with a brew, watching the squirrels eat all the bird seed

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

We are definitely entering a new phase of life and nature reflects that, loving the blossom on the trees however my nose is not so sure (hayfever)

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

My garden is bursting back into life again and I am so grateful to have the space to enjoy

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

My plants are doing well. I planted some flower seeds in pots and can just see signs of growth. Just a couple of tomato seeds are sprouting so kept them in greenhouse. It's been cold last few nights!

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

Lovely blossom on our plum tree, blueberry bushes and apples trees. Cherry tree not far behind. Flower buds formed on our huge clematis which will soon be in full bloom.

A few of last year's lemons still on the tree are also bringing a little sunshine to our garden as are our resident pair of Robins who appear every time we go into the garden.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a pear tree and a cherry tree that’s blossomed. It’s all looking pretty in the garden, I filled a wooden trough with wildflower seeds so they’ll be nice in a few months

Post new Message to Thread