Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wrong end of the stick

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't you just love it when people get the wrong end of the Stick the times you try and be nice and pleasant doesn't mean that I'm trying to get you into bed so to speak.

Got a couple of people on my social media that are going through a bit of a hard time and it's like sometimes I just think you're only being nice to them to get them into bed I'm just one of those guys that try and help people with mental health or depression doesn't mean that I want to get it on with them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

If it's happening more than once I'd maybe have a look at how you're conducting your messages

R

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

People use they're gut feeling and intuition regards people being genuine or trying to use they're weaknesses to get them into bed.

Just accept the fact that if a woman feels uncomfortable with your approach you need to move on, no need to start a post to try to put the blame onto them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Look at it from their point of view.

99% of men probably ARE trying to do that so most the time it is a fair assumption.

If they don't know you as a friend in real life, don't take it personal

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Look at it from their point of view.

99% of men probably ARE trying to do that so most the time it is a fair assumption.

If they don't know you as a friend in real life, don't take it personal"

This

over a year ago

"Don't you just love it when people get the wrong end of the Stick the times you try and be nice and pleasant doesn't mean that I'm trying to get you into bed so to speak.

Got a couple of people on my social media that are going through a bit of a hard time and it's like sometimes I just think you're only being nice to them to get them into bed I'm just one of those guys that try and help people with mental health or depression doesn't mean that I want to get it on with them "

We are out there !

Just some women think us men are like unicorns in that genuine lads don’t really exist !

There usually the ones with terrible taste

over a year ago

Do they say something that suggests that you have been misread or are you misreading them perhaps? I’m, generally, fairly clueless and happily chat away on the assumption that it’s simply a conversation unless the other person says something very obviously skewed in the direction of something beyond a chat.

It’s the tone of the conversation perhaps. Sometimes, showing concern for someone who is feeling vulnerable can come across, to them, as being more than what it is. If you are genuinely concerned, you don’t have to withdraw because of a little misunderstanding in how your concern was taken.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Didn't we do this yesterday?

over a year ago

Maybe I’m d*unk but I definitely don’t put that much thought in to a conversation here !

Not saying your wrong at all but maybe think less and just use this site for what it is a whole lot of crazy

And just have a laugh you’ll come across better I reckon enjoy

over a year ago

"Didn't we do this yesterday? "

Indeed we did!!!

T

Post new Message to Thread