Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

CBD bathbombs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Help...

I'm ordering my pain patches and was considering chucking some CBD bathbombs in my basket...just cos I know they help.

Before I do...can anyone recommend any great ones?

Or other CBD products? Or great things for pain.

Preferably not super expensive and I like to shop small and independent where possible.

Lu

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Ooh... I'd be interested in them if you find some good ones! Never thought about using it in the bath.

over a year ago

"Ooh... I'd be interested in them if you find some good ones! Never thought about using it in the bath."

Beyou do great ones...but they're a tad pricey at a tenner a pop. I buy my pain patches from there and honestly they're amazing!

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Thanks, I'll take a look x

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"Help...

I'm ordering my pain patches and was considering chucking some CBD bathbombs in my basket...just cos I know they help.

Preferably not super expensive and I like to shop small and independent where possible.

Lu "

Look for LoveCBD products on the internet.

By *rygveMan
over a year ago

The Shires

I’ve used the CBD 1000mg massage oil, seemed to work ok for an injured knee. £30 a bottle tho.

over a year ago

"Help...

Lu Look for LoveCBD products on the internet."

I'll have a gander ty

over a year ago

"I’ve used the CBD 1000mg massage oil, seemed to work ok for an injured knee. £30 a bottle tho. "

I use CBD rubs...30 odd quid a go but that lasts me a couple of months. I either get that from Beyou or livlate

By *rygveMan
over a year ago

The Shires

I’ll have a look at the rubs too. Ta

over a year ago

Bumpity bump

By *appytrailmanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I’ve used the CBD 1000mg massage oil, seemed to work ok for an injured knee. £30 a bottle tho. "

Does this stuff help with joint or tendon pains more? I've seen a lot of people mention but never really been sure but I have a bit of an arthritic knee and need pain relief occasionally

over a year ago

"I’ve used the CBD 1000mg massage oil, seemed to work ok for an injured knee. £30 a bottle tho.

Does this stuff help with joint or tendon pains more? I've seen a lot of people mention but never really been sure but I have a bit of an arthritic knee and need pain relief occasionally "

CBD rubs are awesome for arthritis

By *appytrailmanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I’ve used the CBD 1000mg massage oil, seemed to work ok for an injured knee. £30 a bottle tho.

Does this stuff help with joint or tendon pains more? I've seen a lot of people mention but never really been sure but I have a bit of an arthritic knee and need pain relief occasionally

CBD rubs are awesome for arthritis "

Thank you ill have a look around then it's always seemed a bit expensive for something that it may not be great on if you get me

over a year ago

CBD rubs are awesome for arthritis

Thank you ill have a look around then it's always seemed a bit expensive for something that it may not be great on if you get me "

The rubs are pricey, but in my experience really do work! Livlate are great, and they do varying strengths

Post new Message to Thread