By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

girls,,,guys,,,gurls

how do you rid of your body hair ???

shave

wax

veet/immac

jump over campfires

i shave myself but 2days later i turn into a sheet of sandpaper and if i dear to shave again then my body looks like a human dot to dot

cant bloody win lol

have any of you lovely lot got any tips on which one works best xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I only shave/clipper mine. Too lazy to do anything else and I have sensitive skin.

By *eoeclipseWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

"girls,,,guys,,,gurls

how do you rid of your body hair ???

shave

wax

veet/immac

jump over campfires

i shave myself but 2days later i turn into a sheet of sandpaper and if i dear to shave again then my body looks like a human dot to dot

cant bloody win lol

have any of you lovely lot got any tips on which one works best xxx

"

This is why i mainly just trim or ignore. Rarely shave as it just encourages more growth & for it to come in black instead of blonde!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Use veet to take the bulk off then run around the missed parts with a razer

Tryed a epilator evil thing it is it’s in its box never to come back out only got a quarter leg done with it

do want to get a home ipl gun but don’t no if I am ready for permint removal yet

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I shave my legs and armpits and get a Brazilian wax.

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Shave mine tempted to try the wax but to scared. How much longer would wax last than shaving?

over a year ago

thankyou for the feedback lovely people

i see most of you shave rather than waxing, does waxing really hurt that much then ?? lol

think its safe to say that veet is cleary the way forward from here

xxx

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I shave my armpits, pluck and shave my foof, wax and shave my legs, I have sensitive skin so have to be careful with waxing x

over a year ago

Veet even if it says not to use on sensitive areas

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I shave every day , just a habit , 2 minutes in the shower . I use Bic soleil

over a year ago

Shave here.

Recommend keeping on top of it shaving every other time you shower and moisturise is the key to stop/help rash, make sure you leave it at least 8hrs before you moisturise for the pores to close.

Hope this helps, it helped Mr J back when he first started shaving

Her x

over a year ago

"I shave every day , just a habit , 2 minutes in the shower . I use Bic soleil "

Do you use shaving cream?

Against the growth or with it?

I’m seeing if it’s worth keeping on top of it... I usually trim really short but like to tidy the edges before a meet... wonder if it’s worth doing it every day

Thanks

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"I shave every day , just a habit , 2 minutes in the shower . I use Bic soleil

Do you use shaving cream?

Against the growth or with it?

I’m seeing if it’s worth keeping on top of it... I usually trim really short but like to tidy the edges before a meet... wonder if it’s worth doing it every day

Thanks "

Usually nothing , perhaps soap on occasion . I don't give it much though it's just an automated thing I do but I guess I go in every directions , I don't ever get shaving rash...

Some people use hair conditioner, I've tried didn't really see the benefit myself .

over a year ago

thanks again lovely people

going to try the cream/veet first and see how that goes

failing that i will then have a go at waxing

then if all goes tits up ill just keep on top of it every other day

thankyouuuuuu

over a year ago

Shave with a decent razor, i find i tend to tear up the backs of my thighs with anything less than 3 blades. I use Hair conditioner instead of shaving foam, Sainsburys do a superr cheap one that smells like rasberries :D

I tend to stay away from veet after burning the inside of my leg/groin after leaving it on to long, also it can play havoc with my eczema on my hands if it has flared up

Tried to use home waxing strips once and nearly glued my arse shut!

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I don't, darling

My bush is like a lovely lil doormouse and my pits are like two tiny trolls hiding under the bridge

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Sandpaper and rub on pepper spray.

over a year ago

Wax back,

Shave balls, sack & crack

trim everywhere else.

over a year ago

"Shave with a decent razor, i find i tend to tear up the backs of my thighs with anything less than 3 blades. I use Hair conditioner instead of shaving foam, Sainsburys do a superr cheap one that smells like rasberries :D

I tend to stay away from veet after burning the inside of my leg/groin after leaving it on to long, also it can play havoc with my eczema on my hands if it has flared up

"

The end of your reply...

Her x

over a year ago

"Shave with a decent razor, i find i tend to tear up the backs of my thighs with anything less than 3 blades. I use Hair conditioner instead of shaving foam, Sainsburys do a superr cheap one that smells like rasberries :D

The end of your reply...

Her x"

It really wasnt funny having to pick bits of wax out with a meet that evening haha! I even tried using another strip to try and get the wax that came off for me just to make it 10x worse!!

Ofcourse looking back on it its hilarious

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I am mostly fairly natural. I shave my lower legs and pits every so often and trim my pubic hair.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Shave

over a year ago

Shave

over a year ago

The end of your reply...

Her x

It really wasnt funny having to pick bits of wax out with a meet that evening haha! I even tried using another strip to try and get the wax that came off for me just to make it 10x worse!!

Ofcourse looking back on it its hilarious "

Oh god

If... IF you ever find yourself in that situation again just a little tip, oil like baby oil, coconut oil etc will help get it off easily

Her x

over a year ago

The end of your reply...

Her x

Oh god

If... IF you ever find yourself in that situation again just a little tip, oil like baby oil, coconut oil etc will help get it off easily

Her x"

I will definitely keep that in mind thankyou!!

over a year ago

The end of your reply...

Her x

Oh god

Her x

I will definitely keep that in mind thankyou!!"

Your welcome!

Her x

Post new Message to Thread