Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shared house / flate mate/ bedroom rent

Jump to newest

By *nlivene OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I would love to hear your experiences and advices .

Have you been in the situation of share house or having someone living in your house ?

A swinger person or not?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All I have to say is that I don't want to live with anyone ever again!

over a year ago

Uni : happy days, wild parties, great mates, best years of my life.

First job in London : random house share, dru-gged up twats, utter cunts, worst year of my life.

over a year ago

Yes, hated it, not knowing what the state of the house is going to be when you get home.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Quite enjoyed my Brighton house shares. Really nice people and an awesome time of my life.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

When I had my own house (and before kids) I had a lodger.

He had a double bedroom that was his and run of the house (except my bedroom!). He used to go home to his wife at weekends though, and as I at the time had a job that kept me in work till 10pm in the evening during the week, we were ships that passed.

I was very lucky, he was clean, tidy and respectful and the only thing he did that annoyed me was cook fish in the microwave.

He (and his wife) checked me over before he moved in and I got a feel for them beforehand too.

By *ermaidWoman
over a year ago

Borehamwood

I'm currently trying to find somewhere to live but can only afford to share. I would love to find a swinging flat mate, that'll be the dream! (Herts based)

over a year ago

"I'm currently trying to find somewhere to live but can only afford to share. I would love to find a swinging flat mate, that'll be the dream! (Herts based) "

I could imagine that becoming awkward though? Could strain the lodging arrangement?

By *ermaidWoman
over a year ago

Borehamwood

"I'm currently trying to find somewhere to live but can only afford to share. I would love to find a swinging flat mate, that'll be the dream! (Herts based)

I could imagine that becoming awkward though? Could strain the lodging arrangement? "

It's only temporary, and I'm an easy going person

over a year ago

"All I have to say is that I don't want to live with anyone ever again!

"

Ditto

over a year ago

"I'm currently trying to find somewhere to live but can only afford to share. I would love to find a swinging flat mate, that'll be the dream! (Herts based)

I could imagine that becoming awkward though? Could strain the lodging arrangement?

It's only temporary, and I'm an easy going person"

It sounds perfect though doesn't it?!

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Was ok when I was younger, under 25.

Not sure I could do it now, although I am considering a lodger or doing air BnB when my son goes to uni, so I've got some company/income.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I did at university. It was a lot of fun though the housemate politics can be a pain. There was one year I had it pretty sweet though with very clean housemates I really got on with.

I don't think I could do it again now though. I'd share a two bedroom place with a good friend but that's as far as I'd go.

Post new Message to Thread