Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Knight Templars

Jump to newest

By *irtydevil666 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

With time to kill I have been reading about the Knight Templars......what an interesting lot they were.....and who knows maybe they did have the Holy Grail and the Ark Of The Covenant....maybe it is out there somewhere.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

According to some sources, The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon as they were originally known, are credited with the invention of the global banking system.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Hence Friday 13th being designated as unlucky. Most of the Knights Templar were killed on that date

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you come to the theory how they all became the infamous pirates?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

It's all on Oak Island, only a matter of time before they find loads more.

over a year ago

bristol

"It's all on Oak Island, only a matter of time before they find loads more.

"

Yes they say they made it to Canada via codes in painting and the Shepard's Monument..... Nova Scotia

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Yes they say they made it to Canada via codes in painting and the Shepard's Monument..... Nova Scotia"

You need to watch "the curse of oak island"

over a year ago

bristol

Yes they say they made it to Canada via codes in painting and the Shepard's Monument..... Nova Scotia

You need to watch "the curse of oak island" "

Funny enough stumbled across that programme on TV...

over a year ago

bristol

Thou maybe in Portugal......Port of the Grail.....

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

I have the Hoy Grail down my pants, trust me, nobody goes there, it's will never be found again.

over a year ago

bristol

"According to some sources, The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon as they were originally known, are credited with the invention of the global banking system.

"

The first capitalists and richer than kings and pope's with alleged wealth they had.

over a year ago

Read an interesting book called the Holy blood and the holy grail a while back..the Templers were very rich people who even loaned money to Kings.

By *hatsmynameagainCouple
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"With time to kill I have been reading about the Knight Templars......what an interesting lot they were.....and who knows maybe they did have the Holy Grail and the Ark Of The Covenant....maybe it is out there somewhere....... "

The Holy Grail is suppose to be somewhere in my town lol

Lots of Knignt Templars settled here as Scotland was also ex excommunicated so both banded together

Mr

over a year ago

bristol

"Hence Friday 13th being designated as unlucky. Most of the Knights Templar were killed on that date "

In October Chinon Parchment

over a year ago

they guarded the pilgrim way they where nights of god knights of god asto the holy grail etc one mystery

over a year ago

bristol

"Read an interesting book called the Holy blood and the holy grail a while back..the Templers were very rich people who even loaned money to Kings."

Yes and the King Of France went after them and their wealth

over a year ago

bristol

"they guarded the pilgrim way they where nights of god knights of god asto the holy grail etc one mystery"

Yes on the way to the Holy Land answering to the Pope.

over a year ago

"Read an interesting book called the Holy blood and the holy grail a while back..the Templers were very rich people who even loaned money to Kings.

Yes and the King Of France went after them and their wealth "

yes they where put to death because they became rich and powerful the catholic church condemned them the very people who they worked for

over a year ago

bristol

"With time to kill I have been reading about the Knight Templars......what an interesting lot they were.....and who knows maybe they did have the Holy Grail and the Ark Of The Covenant....maybe it is out there somewhere.......

The Holy Grail is suppose to be somewhere in my town lol

Lots of Knignt Templars settled here as Scotland was also ex excommunicated so both banded together

Mr"

Robert the Bruce

By *ehind closed curtainsCouple
over a year ago

East Midlands

I think I read somewhere that they were involved at Bannockburn & are one of the reasons it was a victory against Edward II - the King fleeing when a third army took to the field- certainly the dates are about right

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

"

Well it will make a nice change from all the old wood they keep digging up.

But seriously though there's a lot of work happened on Oak Island that something big must have happened, it's very interesting the dates they keep getting back.

over a year ago

bristol

But seriously though there's a lot of work happened on Oak Island that something big must have happened, it's very interesting the dates they keep getting back."

Very clever how the money pit filled with water....

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"Thou maybe in Portugal......Port of the Grail....."

The most famous Night Templars was Afonso Henriques who becomes the first king of Portugal

over a year ago

their history is amazing

over a year ago

But seriously though there's a lot of work happened on Oak Island that something big must have happened, it's very interesting the dates they keep getting back."

I'm going for either Inca treasure....or Templar holy treasure.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I dug up a cup in my back garden.

It has 'JC' carved on the outside of it.

It was very old so i threw it on the bonfire.

over a year ago

Fascinating group with a very enigmatic history. Just to be pedantic though, it is Knights Templar, not Knight Templars.

over a year ago

bristol

"Fascinating group with a very enigmatic history. Just to be pedantic though, it is Knights Templar, not Knight Templars. "

Dam typing on a phone

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"their history is amazing "

Really is , Portugal was for 700 years a country full of night templars

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

But seriously though there's a lot of work happened on Oak Island that something big must have happened, it's very interesting the dates they keep getting back.

Very clever how the money pit filled with water...."

For me the clever part is not so much how it filled with water, it's the set up involved. If you are going to go to all that trouble to hide something on the island, you wouldn't dig all those tunnels to then put the items you are hiding at the bottom of a pit, then put a stone half way down signposting it.

The clever part is setting that trap knowing some nugget would dig there triggering the flood.

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Tomar , Lisbon , Sintra important cities for the night templars

over a year ago

bristol

For me the clever part is not so much how it filled with water, it's the set up involved. If you are going to go to all that trouble to hide something on the island, you wouldn't dig all those tunnels to then put the items you are hiding at the bottom of a pit, then put a stone half way down signposting it.

The clever part is setting that trap knowing some nugget would dig there triggering the flood.

"

Indeed creating a false shoreline and the involvement of coconut fibre....

over a year ago

Indeed creating a false shoreline and the involvement of coconut fibre...."

It was the coconut fibre that made me think Incas treasure.

over a year ago

bristol

Indeed creating a false shoreline and the involvement of coconut fibre....

It was the coconut fibre that made me think Incas treasure."

Yes it could be.....

over a year ago

I watched a documentary which suggested they fled with it to north america,long before Columbus even got there.

They sailed from Scotland after they were being hunted down in Europe.

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Both the Holy Grail and the Ark of Covenant is believed to be in Portugal and Tomar and Sintra city's they hides the keys to all Knight Templars secrets

over a year ago

bristol

"Both the Holy Grail and the Ark of Covenant is believed to be in Portugal and Tomar and Sintra city's they hides the keys to all Knight Templars secrets "

Fascinating I must look into that

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Love everything to do with them, I'm fascinated with their history & regularly read & research stuff about them x

over a year ago

bristol

"Love everything to do with them, I'm fascinated with their history & regularly read & research stuff about them x"

A fascinating subject I have found thou just starting reading up on it

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"Love everything to do with them, I'm fascinated with their history & regularly read & research stuff about them x

A fascinating subject I have found thou just starting reading up on it "

Holy Blood, Holy Grail is a good start. But it's interesting to point out that, like any big organisation, the lower knights were not rich. They weren't allowed to have any possessions, or even get married/have sex. They were, essentially, "warrior monks".

Then, when the Church colluded with the French Crown to steal all their money, they accused them of horrific blasphemy & devil worship leading to their mass murder in 1307, on Friday 13th, as previously pointed out.

But crucially, they were warned so Jacques de Molay, the last Grand Master, arranged for their "great treasure" to be moved. X

over a year ago

"I have the Hoy Grail down my pants, trust me, nobody goes there, it's will never be found again."
ha ha ha tremendous mate that was a laugh out loud moment

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"With time to kill I have been reading about the Knight Templars......what an interesting lot they were.....and who knows maybe they did have the Holy Grail and the Ark Of The Covenant....maybe it is out there somewhere....... "

"Knightfall" drama is ok

Watched a tv documentary only last "knight" on them sorry !

Pretty interesting watching

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

I found out recently some of my ancestors from Craigellachie Scotland were involved with the Knights Templars and may well have been inducted as they went to Nova Scotia and one of my ancestors eventually went on to marry a Cherokee girl on the mainland.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"I found out recently some of my ancestors from Craigellachie Scotland were involved with the Knights Templars and may well have been inducted as they went to Nova Scotia and one of my ancestors eventually went on to marry a Cherokee girl on the mainland."

Wow! That's amazing x

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I've got the arse of the covenant

over a year ago

bristol

"I found out recently some of my ancestors from Craigellachie Scotland were involved with the Knights Templars and may well have been inducted as they went to Nova Scotia and one of my ancestors eventually went on to marry a Cherokee girl on the mainland."

That is incredible

over a year ago

The Ark is in a big warehouse in the US and the Holy Grail is under the Louvre. Did Hollywood teach you nothing?

Post new Message to Thread