Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Deep thoughts...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is your meaning of life? What are you dedicated to? Family, kids, some hobby, job you have...?

Just wondering, nothing else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just am

over a year ago

42?

my babies - they're the only reason im still here.

Px

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The pursuit of knowledge, and doing good in my community

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I am dedicated to providing continuity and security for my family first and foremost, this is balanced with fun weekend adventures away

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

My kids and my mum - they’re all the family I have left. And my dog.

over a year ago

Living!

I spent so long existing and wishing I was dead that now all I want is to live, love, experience everything! Making other people smile and making sure none of my friends ever feel alone. Making art! Dogs! All the Dogs!!! And my Jeff

Just life!

Lu

over a year ago

I think I ultimately try to be a good person, giving to others or having a positive impact, in an honest with self way. Dedication is a real spectrum, and a personal thing, I am not sure what I would class myself as totally dedicated to, or bound by, when I think of people who truly set those bars, so to speak. Good question OP.

over a year ago

"What is your meaning of life? What are you dedicated to? Family, kids, some hobby, job you have...?

Just wondering, nothing else "

Life is awesome, live every day as a blessing, love learning, love smiling, love laughing, love adventures ... just love it all tbh

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Life’s an adventure, you love, learn, take risks, experience things, meet awesome people, be generous and make a positive impact. Most jobs and hobbies are just fidgeting until you die

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What is your meaning of life? What are you dedicated to? Family, kids, some hobby, job you have...?

Just wondering, nothing else

Life is awesome, live every day as a blessing, love learning, love smiling, love laughing, love adventures ... just love it all tbh "

I have three tattoos of my meaning in life, my reason d'être...

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

My life has no meaning, and I don't need it to. I try to tread lightly on the earth and to be happy, any more meaning than that feels like clutching at straws for me.

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

I'm deeply spiritual so every experience has meaning, for me it is a personal meaning which is about finding a way to transcend my karma and re-birth cycle.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm deeply spiritual so every experience has meaning, for me it is a personal meaning which is about finding a way to transcend my karma and re-birth cycle."
could you message me please?

over a year ago

Im dedicated to a life that no longer exists that took priority over everything even me so now i try not to have deep thoughts thinking so deep leads to drowning

By *razzyhorseMan
over a year ago

cambridge

Seeking happiness and being contented with the cards I've been dealt. I'll get there eventually...

over a year ago

Making a positive difference to all of the above.

Go MAD ( Go make a difference)

It's a shame it's copyrighted.

over a year ago

Why does there have to be a meaning, that’s only the human ego, that somehow all this can’t be for nothing, other animals don’t question it, they’re just in the moment whether that’s just fighting for survival or whatever. But as The Levellers said there’s only one way of life and that’s your own. In other words find what helps you through, cause everyone is different.

Post new Message to Thread