Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

VEET? Yes or no for pubic hair?

Jump to newest

By *icplforbimalebarrow OP   Couple
over a year ago

barrow in furness cumbria

I've heard of people using Veet, but I haven't really heard of how affective it is, if at all. I'm also not just looking for a solution for my bikini line, but for all of my pubic hair.

Is Veet safe to use on pubic hair? Which one do you use? How well does it work?

thanks in advance!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Just watch your delicate bits!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Check the Amazon reviews fot Veet for men, might put you off!!

over a year ago

I find it burns in a most unpleasant way.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Here is the guys amazon review:

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

the instructions also say test a small area of skin

i did and while not as bad as the review i was glad i had plenty of sudacrem which fookin works

pubes on triangle gone no pain / red fire

cock hurt a bit went red plastered in cream ok

ball bag 1 cm square i fookin left nail marks in the ceiling

over a year ago

"Here is the guys amazon review:

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)"

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Why can't you just use a good old fashioned razor??? It works 100% of the time and leaves very little irritation. I find that the best are actually the single blade travel ones they just work better.

By *appyTrancerMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I can't say this enough...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Chemical burns are not fun and women will only laugh. You will not get any sympathy for not reading the warnings both on here or the packet!

Just sayin lol

*HT*

By *icplforbimalebarrow OP   Couple
over a year ago

barrow in furness cumbria

it the female that wants to know if she can use it

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"it the female that wants to know if she can use it"

I would say no!! It does advise not to use it on the woman bits.. You can use magic cream which you can buy on ebay that is really good.. x

over a year ago

If you are sensible - and use it sensibly - it will be fine on normal external skin.

Anything pink and moist..... probably not.

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

why then if veet stings so much is it the only hair removal cream everyone always talks about,havent you heard of magic powder,or even immac,i use it and it does the job without the heat,are you all masochists

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

best cream we found was wilkos sensitive veet is a no no if you want to walk shag or pee for the next 46 hrs lol

over a year ago

A used veet spray all over they must of changed it the cans are smaller . the worse part is spots after it on arse and back .never got that first time. second time done it now in awhile a did so wont be doing that again

over a year ago

Used it very successfully on cock and balls several times, just don't leave it on too long x

over a year ago

No it isn't a good idea, chemical burns and blistering in worst case scenario are very painful

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I always use Veet! I would be unable to shave my scrotum in particular because of the texture of the skin.

I apply the Veet the day before making sure it is applied liberally but also making sure it`s on no longer than the specified 10 minutes. Remove the worst with the scraper thing they supply and thoroughly wash the rest off. Then apply some Savlon, Sudoceme or similar straight away paying particular care to any creases in the skin. No problem! It does help if you trim very long hair first.

By *ixson-BallsMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Used it very successfully on cock and balls several times, just don't leave it on too long (especially the arse area )x"

+1

over a year ago

Thier all liars it's TOTALLY ALRIGHT! Lavish it on there!

Post new Message to Thread