Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cuckholding couples

Jump to newest

By *ememberTheName OP   Man
over a year ago

barnsley

Hello ladies abs gents ...

Just wanted to know what is the satisfaction you get from cuckholding ...

Husbands ... is it the humiliation / less superior man ?

Ladies is it being the one in control being the queen of the relationship

I’m very intrigued in all opinions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

god loves a cuck.. just saying Px

over a year ago

There is obviously a power dynamic at play for the couple and humiliation play might come into that scene too but remember outside of the scene the cuck feels pretty good. Yes this guy might fuck her, but she married him.

Or to put it another way, hes just a cock, but the cuck is the most interesting part of the scene. Without him it's just two people fucking

over a year ago

Meaning the bull is just a cock but the cuck gives the scene its power and purpose.

over a year ago

barnsley

"There is obviously a power dynamic at play for the couple and humiliation play might come into that scene too but remember outside of the scene the cuck feels pretty good. Yes this guy might fuck her, but she married him.

Or to put it another way, hes just a cock, but the cuck is the most interesting part of the scene. Without him it's just two people fucking"

Hmmm interesting

Do you guys speak from experience ?

over a year ago

barnsley

I’d really like to experience it on both sides

Hopefully one day

over a year ago

"There is obviously a power dynamic at play for the couple and humiliation play might come into that scene too but remember outside of the scene the cuck feels pretty good. Yes this guy might fuck her, but she married him.

Or to put it another way, hes just a cock, but the cuck is the most interesting part of the scene. Without him it's just two people fucking

Hmmm interesting

Do you guys speak from experience ? "

yes but from the other side. Feeling my wife put my cock inside another woman was electric.

But it was only electric because of how much I love her. She made it electric.

over a year ago

barnsley

Hmmm interesting

Do you guys speak from experience ? yes but from the other side. Feeling my wife put my cock inside another woman was electric.

But it was only electric because of how much I love her. She made it electric. "

Wow that sounds amazing

Post new Message to Thread