Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Looking to try naturism

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've become really confident in myself recently and have started to wear clothes less and less. During the good weather I tried out going nude in the garden. I absolutely loved it and I'm looking to try out a nudist beach

However, I'm a little worried about natural bodily finctions taking over. So my question is, are erections common place on nudist beaches or should I cover up with a towel if one comes over me?

Thanks

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes i should love to go too ... if only to get a all over tan ... x

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I've become really confident in myself recently and have started to wear clothes less and less. During the good weather I tried out going nude in the garden. I absolutely loved it and I'm looking to try out a nudist beach

However, I'm a little worried about natural bodily finctions taking over. So my question is, are erections common place on nudist beaches or should I cover up with a towel if one comes over me?

Thanks

x"

if your worried about natural body functions. Getting an erection whilst walking down a nudist beach should surely be the least of your worries

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I was brought up a naturist and, in all my years, only got an erection once on the spur of the moment. When I did, I just rolled over on to my front. If you are standing up, you can just cover with your towel.

Different on a swingers naturist beach. There is no need to cover up or be so coy.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I was brought up a naturist and, in all my years, only got an erection once on the spur of the moment. When I did, I just rolled over on to my front. If you are standing up, you can just cover with your towel.

Different on a swingers naturist beach. There is no need to cover up or be so coy."

Thanks for the adivce... most helpful! Just need the sun to come out now

By *cite6662002Couple
over a year ago

glos

we were at studlands this year first time on a naturist beach

first day there mrs xcite only topless

had a nice chat with a cpl which was a big help

after that mrs xcite was nude evry day

and we will be going back next year

i did get a erection about 80% of the time at first but not from looking at nude women

it just felt so good and made me feel randy

Post new Message to Thread