Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How big is to big when it comes to a woman's size

Jump to newest

By *aithkodiak OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gillingham

Do people get put off due to a woman's size? I feel like I'm the reason we don't get any interest, we have been to clubs but get no takers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people do some people don’t everyone has perfinces don’t be put off by it

From what I can see off your pics your very beautiful and definitely wouldn’t put me off

Please don’t let it get you down I know that can be hard

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Are you serious? Have you seen the amoubt of bbw appreciation threads on here

over a year ago

Gillingham

I have which is why I asked the question

over a year ago

Gillingham

"Some people do some people don’t everyone has perfinces don’t be put off by it

From what I can see off your pics your very beautiful and definitely wouldn’t put me off

Please don’t let it get you down I know that can be hard "

Thank for the vote of confidence

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I don't think there is an upper limit to size. I've been much bigger than I am now and much slimmer. The most attention I've got is when I'm confident in my own skin.

over a year ago

"Some people do some people don’t everyone has perfinces don’t be put off by it

Please don’t let it get you down I know that can be hard

Thank for the vote of confidence "

Ur welcome

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Have you tried BBW nights? I’ve never been to a club but if I was, I’d choose a BBW night as I would feel more relaxed knowing that men(couples) were they because they enjoyed a larger lady.

I’m a size 26 myself so very much a larger lady.

By *rongstantineWoman
over a year ago

hull

It's a very subjective question to be honest.

over a year ago

Sometimes my wife gets really insecure about her size and then she gives off defensive vibes. I think people read the body language and can stay back as a result.

She can put herself into corners, put tables between herself and others.

Other nights she is just more open and she finds herself having fun, and positive energy flows and she has a great time.

I know women who are larger than you who have no problem finding play partners. They just go to clubs and get stuck right in. They dont wait for someone to pick them. They just take what they want.

Your profile says you are fairly new to swinging.

The power in swinging resides with women. Remember that.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/04/21 13:44:11]

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Do people get put off due to a woman's size? "

Being honest OP, some people will and whilst they may not state a dress size, they definitely do have a preference. That's fair enough, we all like different things.

Much like Frida, I've been a lot bigger than I am currently. The one thing that guaranteed me interest is when I'm feeling happy in who I am and I'm confident with it. That confidence is sexy and definitely appealing to others.

BBW nights are a good idea when clubs open again. You can also take part in the long running thread that's called BBW *insert number*.

over a year ago

One person’s ‘too big’ will be another person’s ideal so it’s really hard to say. We all have our own preferences, as mentioned already maybe try the bbw etc themed nights if you feel like you’re more conscious or you wish to increase the chances of matched preferences.

By *orello-pieWoman
over a year ago

southwest

"Do people get put off due to a woman's size? I feel like I'm the reason we don't get any interest, we have been to clubs but get no takers. "

I can understand why so many feel like this and I genuinely used to feel like this myself.... however , having been to clubs and private parties and played, I have concluded that actually I have a lot to offer and I feel all the more sexier for it! That’s the beauty of this site there is something for everyone , I for one think you look sensational and I’d love to play with you x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Try a greedy girls night as well

over a year ago

A lot of folk sadly are very judgemental over looks. Personelly as long as someone is genuine and not a timewaster and i can feel they are a decent petson then that matters to me more than looks.

over a year ago

It's natural as women that we sometimes let our own hang ups project onto how we think others see us. Everyone has preference on what they deem to be 'attractive' but it's not a reflection on you at all. Don't focus on that, just be you and the right playmate will come along

over a year ago

I've been every size from a 10 to a 26. I've never struggled to find people who find me attractive.

No one is everyone's cup of tea, but we're all someone's

Lu

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Do people get put off due to a woman's size? I feel like I'm the reason we don't get any interest, we have been to clubs but get no takers. "

You're not going to be everyone's cup of tea but it would be boring of we were.

There are literally thousands of reasons for people not being interested so don't fixate on just one. I have been big my entire time on here and have had a fair bit of success.

I run bbw nights at chameleons 6 times a year (in non covid times!) and they are always well attended by larger women and those who are attracted to them.

Please feel free to pm me if you want and keep your eyes out for when the clubs reopen x

over a year ago

There seems go be a lot of men on here that appreciate the larger lady. I see plenty of complimentary threads and bigger women with lots of verifications.

I fluctuate between a size 16-22 and I've not had issues. Although I do lose a lot of confidence when I'm bigger.

My husband usually likes women sizes 20-34. Although he appreciates a slimmer woman with curvy proportions too xx

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Do people get put off due to a woman's size? I feel like I'm the reason we don't get any interest, we have been to clubs but get no takers.

There are literally thousands of reasons for people not being interested so don't fixate on just one. I have been big my entire time on here and have had a fair bit of success.

I run bbw nights at chameleons 6 times a year (in non covid times!) and they are always well attended by larger women and those who are attracted to them.

Please feel free to pm me if you want and keep your eyes out for when the clubs reopen x "

Do you do the Newport Chams as well Evie?

over a year ago

Variety is the spice of life.

We are all different and that is what makes life interesting, be yourself, be confident and enjoy xx

over a year ago

Gillingham

Thank you all for your thoughts and advice x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Do people get put off due to a woman's size? I feel like I'm the reason we don't get any interest, we have been to clubs but get no takers.

Please feel free to pm me if you want and keep your eyes out for when the clubs reopen x

Do you do the Newport Chams as well Evie?"

I did one which was fantastic but I think someone else runs them now and I can't for the life of me remember their username. If I remember I will come back x

over a year ago

To try not to let getting passed over by some guys personally hun. Everyone has their preferences. My hubby would honestly walk straight past a size 6 supermodel, no interest, I know other guys that would do the same. Clearly she would still be attractive to other men at the club, and probably very busy... But not for everyone.

Its not personal, or a reflection on you, simply preference.

Be confident and go talk to men you like, confidence is key I think. I'm sure you'd be a greedy girl in no time. Good luck xx

over a year ago

And if it's any consolation OP, us guys have just as many hang ups and insecurities about our bodies as you ladies.

It's not the size or wrapping on the box but what's inside that counts, and beauty definitely comes from within!

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

If I can put my arms around her, she'll do for me! Not fussy? Just being realistic!!

over a year ago

Well if I met you at a club, or other setting, I'd not be turning you down x

over a year ago

Size doesn't bother me at all. A pretty smile and good company far outweigh size

over a year ago

From being 10 stone upto 19st and being where I am at now, I have never struggled. Self confidence, carrying yourself well and a nice smile will often get you far.

I agree with others about trying clubs on BBW nights too, I intend to take a friend once they start up again x

over a year ago

Size isn’t important but I confess I prefer curves and a little giggle during certain events

over a year ago

"To try not to let getting passed over by some guys personally hun. Everyone has their preferences. My hubby would honestly walk straight past a size 6 supermodel, no interest, I know other guys that would do the same. Clearly she would still be attractive to other men at the club, and probably very busy... But not for everyone.

Its not personal, or a reflection on you, simply preference.

Be confident and go talk to men you like, confidence is key I think. I'm sure you'd be a greedy girl in no time. Good luck xx"

Reading there profile they don't meet single guys, the are just looking for single women and other couples.

Finding single women is hard for all couples. Our only successes have come in clubs.

When meeting other couples there needs to be 4 wah attraction which isn't always easy to find either.

If OP was meeting single guys they'd have a ton of requests to pick from.

Our advice would be to get some pictures of your fellow up as well this will definitely help in attracting both single ladies and couples.

Good luck

KJ

Post new Message to Thread