Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

married

Jump to newest

By *exy Two-Shoes40 OP   Man
over a year ago

bolton

why is it when a married man plays away it is wrong.......why is it when a married man plays away it is wrong a rule or principle which is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups.other people's points of View bad or good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Because women usually keep it on the down low.

And they have boobs. Boobs are headlights and deflect from the moral compass.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Because women usually keep it on the down low.

And they have boobs. Boobs are headlights and deflect from the moral compass."

Plus if they’re on full beam they’re dazzling and you can’t see diddly squat.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's wrong if the wife didn't know. If it's something they've discussed or are both involved then it shouldn't be an issue.

It's the deceit that's the problem, and that goes for anyone in a relationship.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Because women usually keep it on the down low.

And they have boobs. Boobs are headlights and deflect from the moral compass.

Plus if they’re on full beam they’re dazzling and you can’t see diddly squat."

^ he gets it

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Are you asking why anyone has a problem with married Men playing away full stop, or implying that married Women playing away don't face the same criticism?

over a year ago

"Are you asking why anyone has a problem with married Men playing away full stop, or implying that married Women playing away don't face the same criticism?"

Reading between the lines I think that’s it.

over a year ago

It’s not completely black and white. Yes, a lot of folk will not entertain errant males but many others feel that it is none of their business as long as the guy is decent, respectful, whatever they are looking for. Of course for those married ladies playing away then you will have very few men who will refuse to meet them because they are married, lol! I would be interested to hear the viewpoint of any couples with regards to meeting with married ladies though.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I had a couple of meets with a Lady off here, she's now sadly unlos, who told her Hubby that she was going to meet a girlfriend in Sheffield, he knew nowt, do two different sets of rules apply?

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

It's just a moral thing for me, personally.

If I know I'm playing with a married Man/Woman without their partner's consent, I can't enjoy myself knowing that there's a Wife/Husband and possibly kids out there who could be left devastated.

There could be 1000 different reasons why someone plays away, but through choice, I don't want to be a part of it.

I couldn't force myself to change the way I feel and won't "endure" sex with someone when I'm not 100% comfortable with it.

Bradley's morals are probably looser than mine, but mine apply to both Men and Women.

- Amy. x

Post new Message to Thread