No thanks

there is only enough for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ayck OP   Man
over a year ago

Rochester

"Share??

You first...... "

I hooked up with a 36 year old single mum of 2 who I met on tinder. We were talking for about 3 days before she asked to meet me. We met up at a pub not too far from where she lives. When I got there she was wearing a red lace dress with red high heels and red lipstick. I complimented her on what she was wearing and said what an incredible body she has. She was telling me about how she doesn't get alot of free time as her kids are always keeping her busy. I said we need to make the most of it. She asked if we could skip the drinking and go back to hers and continue there. Obviously I said yes. When we got back to hers. She threw herself at me. We kissed. Her lace dress came off her is seconds. I had her on the sofa licking her pussy. She shouted "fuck me" so I did. It went on for a good 1hr 10 minutes. By the end she was filled with cum

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Share??

You first......

I hooked up with a 36 year old single mum of 2 who I met on tinder. We were talking for about 3 days before she asked to meet me. We met up at a pub not too far from where she lives. When I got there she was wearing a red lace dress with red high heels and red lipstick. I complimented her on what she was wearing and said what an incredible body she has. She was telling me about how she doesn't get alot of free time as her kids are always keeping her busy. I said we need to make the most of it. She asked if we could skip the drinking and go back to hers and continue there. Obviously I said yes. When we got back to hers. She threw herself at me. We kissed. Her lace dress came off her is seconds. I had her on the sofa licking her pussy. She shouted "fuck me" so I did. It went on for a good 1hr 10 minutes. By the end she was filled with cum "

Safe sex then.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Share??

You first......

I hooked up with a 36 year old single mum of 2 who I met on tinder. We were talking for about 3 days before she asked to meet me. We met up at a pub not too far from where she lives. When I got there she was wearing a red lace dress with red high heels and red lipstick. I complimented her on what she was wearing and said what an incredible body she has. She was telling me about how she doesn't get alot of free time as her kids are always keeping her busy. I said we need to make the most of it. She asked if we could skip the drinking and go back to hers and continue there. Obviously I said yes. When we got back to hers. She threw herself at me. We kissed. Her lace dress came off her is seconds. I had her on the sofa licking her pussy. She shouted "fuck me" so I did. It went on for a good 1hr 10 minutes. By the end she was filled with cum "

Great story bro

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Share??

You first......

I hooked up with a 36 year old single mum of 2 who I met on tinder. We were talking for about 3 days before she asked to meet me. We met up at a pub not too far from where she lives. When I got there she was wearing a red lace dress with red high heels and red lipstick. I complimented her on what she was wearing and said what an incredible body she has. She was telling me about how she doesn't get alot of free time as her kids are always keeping her busy. I said we need to make the most of it. She asked if we could skip the drinking and go back to hers and continue there. Obviously I said yes. When we got back to hers. She threw herself at me. We kissed. Her lace dress came off her is seconds. I had her on the sofa licking her pussy. She shouted "fuck me" so I did. It went on for a good 1hr 10 minutes. By the end she was filled with cum

Safe sex then."

Soon to be single mum of 3...

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Share??

You first......

What, no dragons?

LvM

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

All my sexual encounters have been good for different reasons.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Share??

You first......

Baby daddy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There was this one time, at band camp

By *andonmessMan
over a year ago

A world all of his own

"All my sexual encounters have been good for different reasons."

This