Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Your Easter Traditions.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm backkkkk.

I wanna know, what are your Easter Traditions. My family don't actually have any. But I'm interested in knowing yours.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We don't have any either. If my friends are anything to go by most family Easter traditions (much like Christmas) have very little to do with the religious festival

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Giving chocolate eggs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Eat chocolate

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Non religious but we would normally have a bank holiday weekend bbq with all the kids

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

None, don't even get an egg.

My lot are shit at family stuff.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

none as an adult. As a kid we would open our eggs in the morning then go to my grandmas.

We would have easter bonnets and go to church and on the way home we would collect violets out the hedgerows. Then have tea with an easter cake

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"none as an adult. As a kid we would open our eggs in the morning then go to my grandmas.

We would have easter bonnets and go to church and on the way home we would collect violets out the hedgerows. Then have tea with an easter cake"

That sounds lovely.

We would go to church or Sunday school when we were kids and of course get an Easter egg. Rows would break out as inevitably one sibling would accuse another of eating theirs

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I am not the most religious person but been Greek Orthodox I get to enjoy this Easter but my Easter is on 2nd May this year.For our Greek Easter we normally celebrate with family and a bbq , painted boiled eggs which we crack against each other and a flouna which is a oven baked cheese and raisin cake.

over a year ago

"None, don't even get an egg.

"

Mine are exactly the same. They have never been very good at family shit.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

When my kid was younger used to do the easter egg hunt... I coloured boiled eggs,made cake,and today we will spend the day together watching Walking Dead favourite series....

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Hard boiling some eggs, decorating them and then finding a hill to roll them down....chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

My Nanna used to hard boil eggs and dye them by wrapping them in onion peel for decoration, you then had to choose an egg and take turns hitting someone else’s until only one was not cracked.

By *ausageNmashCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Carry on films

over a year ago

After forty days and forty nights, my penis rises again.

over a year ago

It was great as kids with the decorating, Easter bonnets and the egg hunts. When your an adult its just a day off work to eat your body weight in chocolate!

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"My Nanna used to hard boil eggs and dye them by wrapping them in onion peel for decoration, you then had to choose an egg and take turns hitting someone else’s until only one was not cracked. "
. That’s exactly what us Greeks do.As kids my grand parents and parents always said that the winning egg after all had competed against each other should be kept for a year and then it would turn to gold as kids we believed them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had to make my son an easter hat for school for them to parade in and thought it would be good to put fresh daffadils in it. He still remembers the day he reckons i dressed him like a girl

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"None, don't even get an egg.

Mine are exactly the same. They have never been very good at family shit. "

It gives me a weird feeling and I know traditions or whatever doesn't equate to love or care, but I can't help thinking "awww, your family really makes effort" when I see others doing stuff.

Mine, I dunno, all fuels the "I'm not worth it" fire.

over a year ago

"It was great as kids with the decorating, Easter bonnets and the egg hunts. When your an adult its just a day off work to eat your body weight in chocolate!"

See I don't even like chocolate so I don't get to benefit. Ahaha

Post new Message to Thread