Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cuckolding..?

Jump to newest

By *mileTogether69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Hey need to ask...

Cuckolding ? We always assume scenario is with female being pleasured by a another male/s whilst boyfriend, hubby watches.

Is there anyone who reverses this ?

Where the wife/ girlfriend gets off with watching boyfriend/ hubby pleasuring another woman

Is this term still Cuckolding? Or other. ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 04/04/21 07:32:33]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cuckquean play is definitely a thing with a "cuckcake" rather than a "bull" way less common though

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It’s called cuckqueening. It does happen but it’s not nearly as common a dynamic as cuckholding.

The main issue is finding a woman that’s willing to be watched, whilst meeting with a couple and fitting into the dynamic.

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

Cuck queens are a very rare breed, although they do exist. I've not met a woman yet who actively encouraged me to go down that road. Although my regular friend, lover and confidante Sue has said that she is okay with you me seeing someone else, just promise that I would wear a condom, I'm not sure how she would react to being told every detail.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Cuck queens are a very rare breed, although they do exist. I've not met a woman yet who actively encouraged me to go down that road. Although my regular friend, lover and confidante Sue has said that she is okay with you me seeing someone else, just promise that I would wear a condom, I'm not sure how she would react to being told every detail. "

That’s not cuckqueening though, that’s just you meeting others.

Don’t get confused between a stag/vixen dynamic and cuckhold/cuckqueen which usually encompasses belittling, demeaning and humiliation

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"It’s called cuckqueening. It does happen but it’s not nearly as common a dynamic as cuckholding.

The main issue is finding a woman that’s willing to be watched, whilst meeting with a couple and fitting into the dynamic. "

The main issue is finding a couple that fits that dynamic. The majority who are interested in watching one party with another tend to be the man watching not doing. There are a few couples on here but it's not as common a dynamic.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"It’s called cuckqueening. It does happen but it’s not nearly as common a dynamic as cuckholding.

The main issue is finding a woman that’s willing to be watched, whilst meeting with a couple and fitting into the dynamic.

The main issue is finding a couple that fits that dynamic. The majority who are interested in watching one party with another tend to be the man watching not doing. There are a few couples on here but it's not as common a dynamic."

I was looking at it from the perspective of the couple

You’re aware that you just agreed with me, aren’t you?!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

I was looking at it from the perspective of the couple

You’re aware that you just agreed with me, aren’t you?!"

Shush, a woman's perspective always matters the most on Fab.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Cuck queens are a very rare breed, although they do exist. I've not met a woman yet who actively encouraged me to go down that road. Although my regular friend, lover and confidante Sue has said that she is okay with you me seeing someone else, just promise that I would wear a condom, I'm not sure how she would react to being told every detail.

That’s not cuckqueening though, that’s just you meeting others.

Don’t get confused between a stag/vixen dynamic and cuckhold/cuckqueen which usually encompasses belittling, demeaning and humiliation "

Post new Message to Thread