Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Reading music festival

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who here is as optimistic as i am and booked Reading tickets? It'll be my first festival

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That is optimistic but as its an outdoor event I would be too.

Hope you get to go and enjoy it.

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

I'm very optimistic that you are booking tickets. If it goes ahead, that's a different matter.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not that optimistic

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Glasto isn't on, only some sort of online event. Have to confirmed if it is going ahead and if it is canceled can you use your ticket for next year.

over a year ago

"That is optimistic but as its an outdoor event I would be too.

Hope you get to go and enjoy it. "

You have to stay optimistic in these crappy times lol

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

"Who here is as optimistic as i am and booked Reading tickets? It'll be my first festival"

It might still go ahead.. Though I am thinking with reduced numbers and social distancing and masks

Or it will become one of the new mandatory test before admittance/ passport experiments..

Also surely bands and backstage crew will also need to be tested too I should think?

Love live open warm open air summer concerts, picnics etc. However not personally planning on anything like that for the rest of this year if I'm honest.Best of luck to those who do. However, I suspect a lot of disappointment again this year for many .

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Reading was my first festival. Been to others but that's my favourite. Hope you get there eventually!

over a year ago

"Who here is as optimistic as i am and booked Reading tickets? It'll be my first festival

It might still go ahead.. Though I am thinking with reduced numbers and social distancing and masks

Or it will become one of the new mandatory test before admittance/ passport experiments..

Also surely bands and backstage crew will also need to be tested too I should think?

Love live open warm open air summer concerts, picnics etc. However not personally planning on anything like that for the rest of this year if I'm honest.Best of luck to those who do. However, I suspect a lot of disappointment again this year for many .

"

After so much dissapointment last year, another cancelled gig isn't tge end of the world and get my money back

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I miss going to gigs but sure as hell not going to those germ spreaders any time soon.

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"That is optimistic but as its an outdoor event I would be too.

You have to stay optimistic in these crappy times lol"

That’s very true

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Recreate the Reading festival experience by playing loud music in your garden at night and getting your neighbours to throw cups of piss at you whilst standing on a half eaten baked potato

over a year ago

"Recreate the Reading festival experience by playing loud music in your garden at night and getting your neighbours to throw cups of piss at you whilst standing on a half eaten baked potato "

Sounds amazing. I can't wait

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I did reading three years on the trot at the end of the 90s and it was fantastic.

Most festivals now have pretty sure lineups, only download tempts me now.

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

"Recreate the Reading festival experience by playing loud music in your garden at night and getting your neighbours to throw cups of piss at you whilst standing on a half eaten baked potato "

Actually that can be one of my claims to fame as I was there when fucking Daphne and bastard Celeste got booed off stage and covered in piss!

By *addymac2021Man
over a year ago

middlesbrough

I've got Slam Dunk ticket ,it's rearranged to Sept , so I'm pretty confident in that one. Going to Gorilla in Manchester for Aaron West and Roaring Twenties on 23 May so fingers crossed hard on that one!!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't do festivals much anymore, have been to many over the years over the years though. Last one I saw at Reading was when Alice Cooper was headlining

Post new Message to Thread