Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Line of Duty Season Ep 3

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In preparation for tomorrow's episode. Hopefully the title of post will prevent those yet to catch up from reading thread.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Good idea.

It were good ........

I was mad as a mad thing when Kate never saw Pilkington drowning the other police officer.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Good idea.

It were good ........

I was mad as a mad thing when Kate never saw Pilkington drowning the other police officer."

How do you know she didn't?

over a year ago

"Good idea.

It were good ........

I was mad as a mad thing when Kate never saw Pilkington drowning the other police officer."

Well she did kind of saw a struggle?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Excellent show as usual. More questions than answers... as usual.

over a year ago

Just watched it ... leaves you waiting for the next episode

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It’s an addictive series

By *elpful and caringMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

I don’t think this series is as good as previous ones.

So much so I have only watched the first half of episode one.

over a year ago

Just finished watching it, the walls are slowly coming down. Always said Sindwhani is the head of all this.. watch this space

over a year ago

Great episode although i usually struggle to understand it all and hubby has to explain !!

Sooooo who will be a corrupt officer this time, other than the obvious guy ?

over a year ago

It might just be me - but - I am not enjoying this season at all and may give up on it.

Instead of having a believable plot that slowly unfolds as before, it feels more like they forgot about writing the script and just joined up some action plots.

over a year ago

"It might just be me - but - I am not enjoying this season at all and may give up on it.

Instead of having a believable plot that slowly unfolds as before, it feels more like they forgot about writing the script and just joined up some action plots."

It's more chaotic than other seasons I agree. We must be coming up to some big reveal, hence deliberately causing more confusion and keeping in suspense;-)

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It might just be me - but - I am not enjoying this season at all and may give up on it.

Instead of having a believable plot that slowly unfolds as before, it feels more like they forgot about writing the script and just joined up some action plots."

They have thrown us right into the middle. I'm still enjoying it.

over a year ago

Instead of having a believable plot that slowly unfolds as before, it feels more like they forgot about writing the script and just joined up some action plots.

It's more chaotic than other seasons I agree. We must be coming up to some big reveal, hence deliberately causing more confusion and keeping in suspense;-)"

Yes but I didn’t feel in suspense, that was the problem. There wasn’t enough of a build up, just things happening.

over a year ago

It's more chaotic than other seasons I agree. We must be coming up to some big reveal, hence deliberately causing more confusion and keeping in suspense;-)

Yes but I didn’t feel in suspense, that was the problem. There wasn’t enough of a build up, just things happening."

I feel this to an extent, but I think part of it is because I was late to the game and binge watched the other series on iplayer, so I got the instant gratification of knowing what came next. Waiting a week for each episode does seem to dull the suspense a little.

over a year ago

Yes but I didn’t feel in suspense, that was the problem. There wasn’t enough of a build up, just things happening.

I feel this to an extent, but I think part of it is because I was late to the game and binge watched the other series on iplayer, so I got the instant gratification of knowing what came next. Waiting a week for each episode does seem to dull the suspense a little. "

I find that hard, i always need hubby to update me lol

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think our viewing habits and the technology make it difficult for the media to keep up in some ways

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Good idea.

It were good ........

I was mad as a mad thing when Kate never saw Pilkington drowning the other police officer.

How do you know she didn't? "

O.M.G............ Damn...... I don't do I ?

over a year ago

"Good idea.

It were good ........

How do you know she didn't?

O.M.G............ Damn...... I don't do I ? "

Exactly.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I don’t think this series is as good as previous ones.

So much so I have only watched the first half of episode one. "

Ep 1 was slow but trust me it picks up in 2 and 3.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I can't believe that the ex girlfriend is in prison still, poor thing.

And my memory of earlier seasons is poor, so don't get the bad scouse accent woman's part - other than her husband is dead and there's cash in the attic

Post new Message to Thread