Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pro Revenge/ Petty revenge

Jump to newest

By *inky_Carpenter OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

What machiavellian schemes have you naughty lot concocted to avenge the wrongs you or your friends have suffered at the hands of dastardly villains and other entitled ne'er-do'well's?

I had a partners jealous ex trying to ruin my life for a long time, both privately and professionally... I was trying to maintain the moral high ground at her instance and she wouldn't let me involve the police, so it went on for a good six months... My eventual petty revenge was to write his name and telephone number with the promise of a good time, on the walls of every seedy toilet cubicle I could find between London and Edinburgh!

Never got to see the results, but it gave me immense satisfaction, just thinking about it...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The best revenge is living well

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A lady never tells

By *44bertCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

"The best revenge is living well "

Absolutely this. Anything else is a waste of time and mental energy.

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

Agreed! Why go out of ones way to make someone else's life a misery, don't stoop to their level...

Just ignore their existence and live a happy life

over a year ago

Sometimes you've just got to let people fall on their own sword. As long as they are still in your mind, they are always winning. Take control back and move on

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

Walking out the house, getting out the car. Don’t slam the door. Leave it open

over a year ago

"Sometimes you've just got to let people fall on their own sword. As long as they are still in your mind, they are always winning. Take control back and move on "

Spot on.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Never been a revengeful person. I raise above it. What comes around goes around.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” Confucius

Someone wanting to ‘get back at you’ has you living rent free in their head and is living their own nightmare of bitterness. Leave them to it and enjoy your life

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I've never been someone who worries about getting revenge.

Now don't get me wrong, there's a few people in business that if the opportunity came up to get one over on them I would happily take it. I never bother actively seeking revenge.

Personal life, not bothered. Just walk away

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Best revenge was leaving my ex husband... I look younger than I did when I was married to him... he has aged ... alot...

over a year ago

Portsmouth

Clearly you lot are much better people than I am! I salute you xx

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I've never been someone who worries about getting revenge.

Now don't get me wrong, there's a few people in business that if the opportunity came up to get one over on them I would happily take it. I never bother actively seeking revenge.

Personal life, not bothered. Just walk away"

Agreed if it’s me and it’s another person it’s easily to let it go, distress tolerance teaches radical acceptance is great for your mental health

But if it’s a company abusing power or taking advantage I have been know to hurt them back

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

I'm believe in Karma, what they do reflects on them and the universe will repay in kind.

My only revenge is the knowledge that I'm getting on with my life without them having any of effect on me.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I dint think I've ever tried to get revenge on someone. Seems like a lot of wasted energy. Especially if, like the op, you don't get to see the result of it

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

If people want a war don't give them one I found was the best revenge

R

over a year ago

Caring less is the best revenge

Getting revenge is giving too much importance to the thing you hate.

Don't sweat it - just be

over a year ago

I believe in Karma. Its never let me down so far

I wouldn't go out and do something, the universe has its own special way of dishing out its own revenge

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Revenge isn’t worth your energy, use it for something positive instead.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Good use of the word 'petty' O.P.

I don't get it. Someone is giving you hell...... so YOU give yourself more hell by visiting seedy toilets and writing in them .....

Just use a big stick on yourself next time. Less time consuming.

Hope you feel better now though .....

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm able to cut people off. I don't think about them or care, too busy living my best life.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Agreed.

over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Good use of the word 'petty' O.P.

I don't get it. Someone is giving you hell...... so YOU give yourself more hell by visiting seedy toilets and writing in them

Hope you feel better now though ..... "

This was over a decade ago, and I was reminded of it today when a petty revenge post came up in my you tube feed... Yes it it did make me feel better, thanks. In fact to this day it make me smile when I occasionaly think about it..... It made up a little for the cost of the four tires he slashed on my car, and the huge amount of trouble trouble he caused for me at work, as well as the hours spent cleaning paint off my car...

I'm not going to claim it was anything other than a small and self satisfying, act of petty revenge though, and the truth is he deserved a hell of a lot worse....

I can't for one moment believe that no one else on here has ever engaged in a petty or minor act of revenge on their bully or tormentor?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

mmmmmmm maybe when I was 15 or so .....

I'd tell you if I had.

Guess there's time for me to feel the need before I die....... hope not.

Who knows.

By *onkey_boy87Man
over a year ago

derby

Revenge is similar to drugs it can give you pleasure but at the same time it can consume you and destroy you.

Everything in moderation

over a year ago

This. The energy spent on others in a negative way, particularly emotionally and mentally, is a waste. It’s usually best just living your life and achieving what you want to, away from the those who have previously wronged you or made their own mistakes etc.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Walk away, let them have what they want and they'll soon get bored of it as you will often see that they only wanted it to stop you from having it anyway.

If they want a fight then they want to keep you in some way so by you not giving them the attention they think they deserve they wither.....go ahead and ignore them, live your own happy life elsewhere and don't fight back, you'll be happier for it and you'll find everyone is replaceable in some way

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Good use of the word 'petty' O.P.

I don't get it. Someone is giving you hell...... so YOU give yourself more hell by visiting seedy toilets and writing in them

Hope you feel better now though .....

This was over a decade ago, and I was reminded of it today when a petty revenge post came up in my you tube feed... Yes it it did make me feel better, thanks. In fact to this day it make me smile when I occasionaly think about it..... It made up a little for the cost of the four tires he slashed on my car, and the huge amount of trouble trouble he caused for me at work, as well as the hours spent cleaning paint off my car...

I'm not going to claim it was anything other than a small and self satisfying, act of petty revenge though, and the truth is he deserved a hell of a lot worse....

I can't for one moment believe that no one else on here has ever engaged in a petty or minor act of revenge on their bully or tormentor?"

they'd never admit it.

We lived next door to a couple who were very heavy drinkers. They did all sorts including smashing the rear screen of my car, throwing their dog's poo on to our lawn and at the side wall of our house, bad mouthing us to other neighbours and other stuff.

I was also a victim of some extremely nasty false accusations at work on one occasion which could have lost me my job.

Trust me, I dreamed of revenge in many, many ways on these people. Natural justice eventually prevailed but I'd be a liar if I said it wouldn't have given me great satisfaction to see these people get their come uppance.

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

"A lady never tells "

Pffft... why aren't you telling then?

over a year ago

Revenge bas stolen my life, not only time but my mental wellbeing.

The best revenge is rising above it and getting on with life

over a year ago

Bahahaha if i divulged any information, my bestfriend and i would be in the nick for a loooonggg time

Px

By *amb_ManMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I wouldn’t waste my time on revenge, it drags you down to their level and just prolongs the drama

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

My favourite revenge is to completely ignore people and move on. It works every time. They hate it.

over a year ago

No revenge makes me shit n guilty

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I don't do revenge

over a year ago

I would need a nuke to get back at my enemies there is so many off them

best of it is i'm disabled

my payback will be when they go to hell

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Why waste energy on getting revenge.

Just ignore them and move on with a smile on your face.

over a year ago

So many great movies and novels about revenge,just need someone to really piss me off

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I tend to do nothing, as I find they fuck things up far worse than I ever could.

The only thing I do is laugh, when they tell me what happened to them. Then remind them that, karma is a bitch.

Post new Message to Thread