Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are you all lying ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry for the click bait title.

According to a poll on that Match dating sight. 75% prefer a cuddly Dad bod over a six pack. So if that statistic is true my inbox should be bursting with messages for my attention. My winks should be blinking so much that it’s like a 90s rave strobe light. However alas like old mother Hubbards cupboard it’s all bare.

So are you lying on dating sites or on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think women’s idea of a Dad bod and what men think it is, are two very different things

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Op I'd do you

over a year ago

"I think women’s idea of a Dad bod and what men think it is, are two very different things "

They see Dwayne Johnson and think he has kids. Wow love a dad bod lol

over a year ago

"Op I'd do you "

blushing

over a year ago

"I think women’s idea of a Dad bod and what men think it is, are two very different things "

Thats my thinking too... most women I know that refer to dad bod really mean what lifters would call bear mode, so a bit of fat, but still with big arms and big chest.

over a year ago

Think this hits it bang on. To some men, a dad bod equates to out of shape, beer belly etc... To me it means not ripped, gym body but still decent shape types.

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"I think women’s idea of a Dad bod and what men think it is, are two very different things

Think this hits it bang on. To some men, a dad bod equates to out of shape, beer belly etc... To me it means not ripped, gym body but still decent shape types.

"

But which, statistically, is the most common body type for dads?

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Zac efron was shirtless in an documentary I watched and he still had a 4 pack and big arms and a great chest and everyone was saying he had a dad body.

Women talk about beauty standards. Guys gotta take steroids these days to be considered in shape

over a year ago

Op - yours is a gorgeous dadbod

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

I'm in contact with a few single males on here... all have very different body types! From super toned to powerful and hairy!

I think my main attraction is "power" though not in so much as a muscular sense... something about all of them turns me to jelly...

Women... boobs and quirkiness

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

"Op - yours is a gorgeous dadbod "

There's a certain Paul Hollywood, unspoken prowess there certainly

over a year ago

"I think women’s idea of a Dad bod and what men think it is, are two very different things

But which, statistically, is the most common body type for dads?

"

I've no clue... Not something I'd study lol

over a year ago

"Op - yours is a gorgeous dadbod

There's a certain Paul Hollywood, unspoken prowess there certainly "

Haha! Yes

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

mr4 is the very proud owner of a "Granddad" bod now but mrs4 likes the slim type bod but not a gym bod !! and hard to keep up with all the labels now ...and mrs4 now has a grandma bod???

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

I don’t think it’s just about a dad bid.

But you certainly don’t have one.

over a year ago

If you class yourself as having a dadbod, OP, I'd have a bit of that!

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Nothing wrong with your body OP x

over a year ago

'Dad Bod' is the new 'Rugby Build'

It covers everything from 'mostly solid with a few podgy bits' through to the morbidly obese

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

I have no idea how to describe mine now!

As a former sportsman, I’ve still got the 6pack and my stomach is washboard strong, but it’s also covered by wobbly bits and a waist band that seems to be getting bigger

So do I have a dadbod?

over a year ago

"Zac efron was shirtless in an documentary I watched and he still had a 4 pack and big arms and a great chest and everyone was saying he had a dad body.

Women talk about beauty standards. Guys gotta take steroids these days to be considered in shape"

Think this is true to a degree, wouldn't say they have to be on the gear but deffo the pressure women have experienced for decades about appearance has now been put on men too.

By *iberty RedWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I love a dad bod, here & if I was looking to date. Lots of women here do too but there are some who have a dad bod at home & want something different, this is the place to try to fulfil fantasies after all

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Sorry for the click bait title.

According to a poll on that Match dating sight. 75% prefer a cuddly Dad bod over a six pack. So if that statistic is true my inbox should be bursting with messages for my attention. My winks should be blinking so much that it’s like a 90s rave strobe light. However alas like old mother Hubbards cupboard it’s all bare.

So are you lying on dating sites or on here "

I will mail you instantly ... But where is that dad's body you're speaking off ?

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Zac efron was shirtless in an documentary I watched and he still had a 4 pack and big arms and a great chest and everyone was saying he had a dad body.

Women talk about beauty standards. Guys gotta take steroids these days to be considered in shape

Think this is true to a degree, wouldn't say they have to be on the gear but deffo the pressure women have experienced for decades about appearance has now been put on men too. "

I can honestly say people have no idea what’s possible without gear.

Go look at the first time Hugh Hackman played wolverine. He looks average as fuck compared to what’s considered in shape today. And he probably still took a little something to get there

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

My dad had no muscle whatsoever and a little paunchy belly.

Not the dad bod people are thinking about I assume.

over a year ago

It's not just about the body, attraction to potential playmates depends on a lot of things. You can have the best body in the world but if you have a personality of a sideboard, its irrelevant

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I don't choose my partners by the amount of muscle and fat they have on their bodies, except for the extremes.

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"If you class yourself as having a dadbod, OP, I'd have a bit of that! "

I'm joining that queue

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

I don’t think that most women on here are looking for a partner. Either because they already have one or just aren’t interested in finding one.

That said, you’re attractive and have good veris so once this pandemic is over you will probably be doing ok compared to a lot of single men.

Maybe I will bump into you at Eurekas

over a year ago

"I don’t think that most women on here are looking for a partner. Either because they already have one or just aren’t interested in finding one.

That said, you’re attractive and have good veris so once this pandemic is over you will probably be doing ok compared to a lot of single men.

Maybe I will bump into you at Eurekas "

There are quite a few people who look for partners on fab

over a year ago

I honestly usually do prefer what is often described as a dad bod compared to someone who puts in time with the gym and weights. But, if I like your face and personality then that's where my attention goes and your body doesn't come into it too much.

over a year ago

I think the best way to describe the type of guy I find attractive is 'looks after himself, but enjoys a pie and a pint'

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Op - yours is a gorgeous dadbod

There's a certain Paul Hollywood, unspoken prowess there certainly "

I was just thinking that as a I browsed his photo selection

over a year ago

Personality and the way they come across on their profile is more important than what their body is like...

But OP if you were closer, I'd enjoy you in my bed.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I think that people can be and are attracted to different things about people and can be attracted to dad bods and toned/athletic bodies at the same time.

Assuming that a person *has* to have a type is very limiting.

My personal experience is that I was far more ‘popular’ when I had a dad bod than I am now I’m fit and toned

over a year ago

I prefer dad bods generally, but rugby builds are good too. I don't like skinny or athletic. I'm fine with a belly, but within limits xx

over a year ago

For me a full muscular chest/body is a bit intimidating makes me insecure about my own body. Dad body makes me feel I’m not a disappointment for the guy.

Piggy

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

If you said ‘badbod’ I’ve got that nailed

By *iddle ManMan
over a year ago

Walsall

For years women have had to deal with body imagine and perceptions of what people consider this and that, of late though that seems to be creeping into male body imagine too. Younger guys seem to feel they have to be hitting the gym just to feel normal.

For me people are who they are and as long its not bad for health out of shape and you are comfortable then it's should be a problem, everyone had their favourite.

Op yes, some people have different ideas of a dad bod. I don't think it's an excuse for a beer belly though

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Doesn't matter if he has got a dad bod or a six pack if his face is not attractive tbh

over a year ago

"Sorry for the click bait title.

So are you lying on dating sites or on here "

Definitely perv bait ... you don't have a dad bod in my opinion

over a year ago

Think this is true to a degree, wouldn't say they have to be on the gear but deffo the pressure women have experienced for decades about appearance has now been put on men too.

I can honestly say people have no idea what’s possible without gear.

Go look at the first time Hugh Hackman played wolverine. He looks average as fuck compared to what’s considered in shape today. And he probably still took a little something to get there "

I'm agreeing with, I do know, I've been around b/b for over 20 yrs but think we have lost each other. I meant guys in general don't have to be on the gear to be attractive that's all

over a year ago

Ahh some lovely man in boxed me and explained it all.

Apparently...

Guys need steroids to be able to lift 22 stone women and women these days are all biological cows/pigs/hippos.

Who knew

over a year ago

"I'm in contact with a few single males on here... all have very different body types! From super toned to powerful and hairy!

I think my main attraction is "power" though not in so much as a muscular sense... something about all of them turns me to jelly...

Women... boobs and quirkiness "

Do I have enough power

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I have the same body shape I hade 10 years ago, the hair is greyer in places, i am the same weight i was 15 years ago, am lucky in that respect, I don't particularly like my body, but it is what I have. It's a dad bod. Someone will like it, someone wont, that is their choice

over a year ago

"Ahh some lovely man in boxed me and explained it all.

Apparently...

Guys need steroids to be able to lift 22 stone women and women these days are all biological cows/pigs/hippos.

Who knew "

I got compared to the weight of a caravan once, he said he was sure that if he could lift a static caravan at work then he could lift me some people are charmers

It was my husband BTW

over a year ago

same with cock size

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Apparently...

Who knew "

It’s always nice when people send their toxic views via message because they’re too cowardly to post it in the forums

over a year ago

Apparently...

Who knew

I got compared to the weight of a caravan once, he said he was sure that if he could lift a static caravan at work then he could lift me some people are charmers

It was my husband BTW"

Lolol he's a brave man clearly x lol

Each to their opinion though but he's not man enough to say it here just in a private message

over a year ago

Apparently...

Who knew

It’s always nice when people send their toxic views via message because they’re too cowardly to post it in the forums"

Exactly lol x

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Apparently...

Who knew

It was my husband BTW"

I got told the other day I looked too mature, I guess a polite way to say I look really old lol

over a year ago

What’s that striped thingy you’re stood in OP

over a year ago

"If you class yourself as having a dadbod, OP, I'd have a bit of that!

I'm joining that queue "

Oi budge over I'll join the queue too

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Apparently...

Who knew "

You found an MRA. Unlucky!

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"What’s that striped thingy you’re stood in OP "

You always find the pictures with the willies!

over a year ago

"What’s that striped thingy you’re stood in OP

You always find the pictures with the willies! "

Well he is starkers

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"What’s that striped thingy you’re stood in OP

You always find the pictures with the willies!

Well he is starkers "

yes he is

over a year ago

Dad bod personified

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

It do matter wot bod u got dad bod

Muscle bod .women choose who they like on not just ur body ur face is facter also x

over a year ago

I think as has been mentioned, it’s just a perception piece. For instance, there are several profiles where they have described themselves as athletic which are totally different to what I would see as athletic. That wouldn’t affect me too much, as it’s not always easy to know how to best describe something personal and open to interpretation.

I wouldn’t say you have a Dad Bod OP.

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"If you class yourself as having a dadbod, OP, I'd have a bit of that!

I'm joining that queue

Oi budge over I'll join the queue too "

The more the merrier

By *harisajidanWoman
over a year ago

london

"Op I'd do you

blushing "

Me too

By *harisajidanWoman
over a year ago

london

Apparently...

Who knew

You found an MRA. Unlucky! "

Red pill! Red pill!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I'm more interested in the face and I seem to have a penchant for the slimmer guy anyway. Mr KC is a dad, he has a bod, therefore it's a dad bod. It's just a very slim one

Post new Message to Thread