Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Need help to tell my fiancé this side of my life

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys....I am so in love with my fiancé she’s the best thing that happened to me but there is a naughty swinging side In me and I wanna try and slowly let her know I’m sure many of you have been in this position please may you tell me some ways I can slowly explain and try to include her into this side of my life (ps she loves cock and loves cumming)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did you get engaged without revealing it prior to proposing?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

It may have been better to discuss before joining the site too

over a year ago

I'll be honest but shocking your on here without her knowledge if that's the case

over a year ago

There's no right or wrong way to go about it, just talk to her. Just be prepared that if she doesn't want too be a part of this lifestyle, you will have to make a choice. It's best to find out before you are married to save heartache down the line. Good luck

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"There's no right or wrong way to go about it, just talk to her. Just be prepared that if she doesn't want too be a part of this lifestyle, you will have to make a choice. It's best to find out before you are married to save heartache down the line. Good luck "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Make it sooner rather than later, have the chat and move forward from there. Loving cock and cumming doesn't mean she will want to swing. Answer any questions she has and really listen to what she says. How will you feel if she doesn't want to swing? How important is it to you?

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Talk to her op, you know her better than anyone

She might love cock as you say, doesn't mean she wants to swing?

Maybe ask her about fantasies and of she'd consider a club or a 3sum.

However If she says no, you need to decide if you can close your account here and be faithful or if you're gonna carry on when safe to meet.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I think being on a swingers site behind your fiancees back would be a disastrous way to start married life.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Sit her down, with a bottle of wine. And say this:

“Babe, you know I love you, right? Well you know that time I said I was sexually adventurous and liked to broaden my horizons.....well babe, I’ve found an excellent site that caters to my needs. I’d like you to join me in my exploration. Let us set out on a sexual journey we can look back at, together, in our old age, and smile and reminisce over the 6 man gangbang. Would you be interested babe? Say you will. Let’s do this. Together.”

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I think being on a swingers site behind your fiancees back would be a disastrous way to start married life. "

That’s what I was thinking already living the lie before the vows are sealed is not good

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Hey guys....I am so in love with my fiancé she’s the best thing that happened to me but there is a naughty swinging side In me and I wanna try and slowly let her know I’m sure many of you have been in this position please may you tell me some ways I can slowly explain and try to include her into this side of my life (ps she loves cock and loves cumming) "

Send a message to her single woman profile on here ?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 03/04/21 10:21:44]

over a year ago

Wow.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

As you are enjoying dinner together say "excuse me while I see if anyone has responded to my forum post about how to tell my fiancé I'm on Fabswingers"

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You definitely need to talk to her and it'll go 2 ways either 1) she'll love it or 2) she won't and she'll walk away from you. It's a risk, especially if like you say she's the love of your life.

What would your best mate say?

over a year ago

so not only are you on here behind your fiancé's back (despite being oh so in love with her ) but you're also talking about her sexual likes to a forum of people, without her consent?

are you even okay??

sort it out eh. you don't need forumites to tell you what to do.. you already know.

talk to her, sooner rather than later!

P.

over a year ago

You can't keep it secret forever. Dishonesty is a recipe for disaster. You need to have the conversation as soon as possible. A lot of people have skeletons in the closet, things that leave a dark mark on our conscience. But best to let her know, if not just for her sake, but for your sake to.

over a year ago

"Hey guys....I am so in love with my fiancé she’s the best thing that happened to me but there is a naughty swinging side In me and I wanna try and slowly let her know I’m sure many of you have been in this position please may you tell me some ways I can slowly explain and try to include her into this side of my life (ps she loves cock and loves cumming) "

What? If this is true, I hope she leaves you

over a year ago

I wouldn't bother telling her

especially if you can't put pictures up as it would be pointless

over a year ago

I’d loose the respect in your name too

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"

so not only are you on here behind your fiancé's back (despite being oh so in love with her ) but you're also talking about her sexual likes to a forum of people, without her consent?

are you even okay??

sort it out eh. you don't need forumites to tell you what to do.. you already know.

talk to her, sooner rather than later!

P. "

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

You need a frank and brutally honest conversation with her about how you would like swinging to be part of your life. She needs to listen to you, then you need to listen to her.

Only then can you make a decision and move forwards.

Delete your profile from here and focus on your relationship. Hopefully we will see a couples profile from you on here, but if she says no, you will have to decide whether you can be faithful to her and turn your back on sex with others.

Above all, be honest to yourself and your girlfriend.

over a year ago

Leave the op alone, he is a seasoned swinger of 4 years....what? 4 months? Lol ffs

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

You proposed before telling her you’re on here? WOW great start to your life together! If you haven’t yet cheated you might want to sound her out first? If you’re honest with her then you can both choose how you want to proceed, good luck

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

I don’t want to sound to harsh but I’ve seen a lot of these posts lately , and I can’t understand why someone can’t have a basic conversation with their partner that they claim to love.

If I want to try something new the first person I will talk to is my husband asking strangers on the internet doesn’t even enter my mind.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Swinging is a choice, unlike being bi or gay, for example. Discuss monogamy and open relationships with her and decide what you want.

If you decide to be monogamous, then you don't need to discuss swinging. Be honest

Post new Message to Thread