Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Virtual Cuckolding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been doing this recently and it is sooo much fun. Been setting folks tasks, having them watch me fuck while I tell them how they'd never be able to satisfy me like hubby or my dildo.

I'd love any ideas folks have for what tasks I could set people. What things I can do to create a dominance remotely. Or just any fun stories you have around the same thing xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What kind of tasks have you set so far?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What kind of tasks have you set so far? "

Watching me fuck and telling them how useless their cocks would be at satisfying me.

Getting them to write my name on their cocks.

Having them make videos telling me how useless their cocks are.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What kind of tasks have you set so far?

Watching me fuck and telling them how useless their cocks would be at satisfying me.

Getting them to write my name on their cocks.

Having them make videos telling me how useless their cocks are. "

This is so hot!

By *lli_sissyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cambridge

My ex was dominant and we had a long distance relationship, meeting up when we could but a few things she liked to do to keep a reminder of her being in charge.

Chastity (no sending keys, but using pics and numbered tags to show it's locked for a little period. Sometimes just daily pics to show i was locked)

Panties (pics so she could rate them as well as check up)

Painted toes

Hairless down below

Masturbating on cam for her whilst kneeling (normally caged with a virbator), she'd watch and make me ask for permission to cum

One of my married friends who knows about my sub side, she loves to have me write little stories for her about how she's getting lots of fun sex with dom men whilst i'm denied or just listen to her in the stories and all her fun.

Hope those give some idea for you.

By *J35mcrMan
over a year ago

Leigh

My ex was quite dominant but she used to like to have sex with guys while I was there she'd let the guy take my place in our bed and make me watch.

Post new Message to Thread