By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Don’t read that shite of a rag.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Yes, apparently one location was advertised on a swingers site! Some of the comments are funny. We prefer indoors comforts ourselves.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Be surprised if Daily Mail is paper of choice for Fabbers

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I get all my news from Radio 2. No dogging news headlines so all is good

over a year ago

"Just read someone else's..

Dogging article anyone else read it.."

I didn't realise anyone actually read this; I thought it was used to line hamster cages (poor hamsters).

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No I haven't read it. My mum has The Mail. A lot of people must, including fab members or it would go out of print.

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Be surprised if Daily Mail is paper of choice for Fabbers "

All Guardian readers around here .... lol ..

over a year ago

The Daily Mail is racist.

Don't read it.

Simple.

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"The Daily Mail is racist.

Don't read it.

Simple."

Bingo

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/04/21 14:04:14]

over a year ago

"Be surprised if Daily Mail is paper of choice for Fabbers "

I fear you are in for a horrible surprise....have you not been in the forums before?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

In the age of the internet you don't have to buy or read the Mail to know an odd article that pops up when researching something. It seems Newspapers runs on fresh air anyway as no one ever admits to reading them

Either way, do you have a link OP so we an have a nose?

over a year ago

"Don’t read that shite of a rag. "

Plus I wouldn't look at it on line either, would only give them ad revenue.

over a year ago

As a noble and virtuous person myself, I, too, refuse to read the Daily Mail as it is:-

1.racist

2.homophobic

3.transphobic

4.Islamophobic

(Ladies, please choose one or more of the above virtues about myself that would loosen your knicker elastic just a little more should we ever meet).

I only read news sources that are in line with my own political leanings, lest I find balance or get a little bit frightened by anything outside my secure little bubble.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I like the Mail personally.. Good TV guide. What's not to like

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'm doing so well with my Easter Forum Bingo Card today. Just need to see Daily Heil or Daily Fail, to be 1 off a full house

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I like the Mail personally.. Good TV guide. What's not to like"

Its abhorrent views and propaganda, amongst other things Tom.

For years until recently it promoted the risk between the MMR jab and causing Autism. This led to many thousands not getting their children vaccinated and the resurgence of measles etc here.

They have not once issued a retraction and apology.

over a year ago

"As a noble and virtuous person myself, I, too, refuse to read the Daily Mail as it is:-

1.racist

2.homophobic

3.transphobic

4.Islamophobic

(Ladies, please choose one or more of the above virtues about myself that would loosen your knicker elastic just a little more should we ever meet).

I only read news sources that are in line with my own political leanings, lest I find balance or get a little bit frightened by anything outside my secure little bubble. "

Cant stand anti people phobics.

Agoraphobics, Arachnophobics etc are ok tho.

By *eparrain1Man
over a year ago

Stone

"As a noble and virtuous person myself, I, too, refuse to read the Daily Mail as it is:-

1.racist

2.homophobic

3.transphobic

4.Islamophobic

I only read news sources that are in line with my own political leanings, lest I find balance or get a little bit frightened by anything outside my secure little bubble.

Cant stand anti people phobics.

Agoraphobics, Arachnophobics etc are ok tho. "

Great comment

over a year ago

haven't read a newspaper in years all shite every single one of them ...

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I read snippets of articles online from all manner of newspapers. I don't click on any regarding dogging.

over a year ago

1.racist

2.homophobic

3.transphobic

4.Islamophobic

I only read news sources that are in line with my own political leanings, lest I find balance or get a little bit frightened by anything outside my secure little bubble. "

Good hustle.

Ridiculing people who don't want to support hate.

By *inkyfun2013Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

My ex gf read the Mail. One of the reasons I dumped her.

Mind you, it took me nearly a year cos she sucked like a Dyson.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I think that those who won't read certain papers are amongst the most narrow minded

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

OK, I may be in the minority on here, but I've been a reader of the Daily Mail for over 40 years.

I am able to read between the lines in its output, and don't take everything it prints as 100% true.

But as a newspaper, it's neither better or worse than any other papers available today.

over a year ago

"OK, I may be in the minority on here, but I've been a reader of the Daily Mail for over 40 years.

I am able to read between the lines in its output, and don't take everything it prints as 100% true.

But as a newspaper, it's neither better or worse than any other papers available today."

Top trolling here. Wake up pal.

over a year ago

My dad used to read it until I used a highlighter to go through his old copies and show one day it said one thing, the next it said the diametric opposite.

I didn’t even waste my time pointing out how phobic everything and racist it was.

over a year ago

"OK, I may be in the minority on here, but I've been a reader of the Daily Mail for over 40 years.

But as a newspaper, it's neither better or worse than any other papers available today.

Top trolling here. Wake up pal."

How is it trolling if the poster is just contributing to a thread?

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Troll is the label that the melts use to describe anyone who disagrees with them....

over a year ago

I find it curious that so many profess to hate hate, yet are quite comfortable to hate a newspaper and its readers. The same people also profess that they do not read it. Do they find blind hatred to be a useful emotion to embrace in their day-to-day lives?

over a year ago

"I find it curious that so many profess to hate hate, yet are quite comfortable to hate a newspaper and its readers. The same people also profess that they do not read it. Do they find blind hatred to be a useful emotion to embrace in their day-to-day lives?"

Are we not allowed to talk about the hate that's printed in the pages of these news papers?

Is freedom of speech only applicable to those who want to spread hate and misinformation, or are other people allowed to respond?

over a year ago

"I find it curious that so many profess to hate hate, yet are quite comfortable to hate a newspaper and its readers. The same people also profess that they do not read it. Do they find blind hatred to be a useful emotion to embrace in their day-to-day lives?

Are we not allowed to talk about the hate that's printed in the pages of these news papers?

Is freedom of speech only applicable to those who want to spread hate and misinformation, or are other people allowed to respond?"

But you have said that you do not read it. This is the post and your response " "Don’t read that shite of a rag. "

Plus I wouldn't look at it on line either, would only give them ad revenue."

How can you "talk about the hate that's printed in the pages of these news papers" if you , as you claim, do not read them? Freedom of speech comes with responsibilities, and it seems to me that your responsibility here would be to read the material before judging it as "hateful".

over a year ago

"I find it curious that so many profess to hate hate, yet are quite comfortable to hate a newspaper and its readers. The same people also profess that they do not read it. Do they find blind hatred to be a useful emotion to embrace in their day-to-day lives?

Is freedom of speech only applicable to those who want to spread hate and misinformation, or are other people allowed to respond?

But you have said that you do not read it. This is the post and your response " "Don’t read that shite of a rag. "

Plus I wouldn't look at it on line either, would only give them ad revenue."

How can you "talk about the hate that's printed in the pages of these news papers" if you , as you claim, do not read them? Freedom of speech comes with responsibilities, and it seems to me that your responsibility here would be to read the material before judging it as "hateful"."

Come on! There are plenty of places that show the stuff that's printed on the pages of the Daily Mail.

Are you suggesting that they don't promote hate against minorities, foreigners, etc?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Just read someone else's..

Dogging article anyone else read it.."

Yes.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

The people who claim that the Mail peddles hate ate the same people who claim not to read it..

You could not make this up..

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok this is not about the Mail and how people don't like it. Lets get back to the OP

By *ORDERMAN OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

Birdlip mentioned

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Top trolling here. Wake up pal."

I'm not trolling. Just expressing a personal comment about my own choices. Plus, I'm not your pal.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Support you local Moderator Sheriff.. she speaks sense..

I am out

over a year ago

Top trolling here. Wake up pal.

I'm not trolling. Just expressing a personal comment about my own choices. Plus, I'm not your pal."

Thankfully.

over a year ago

"Support you local Moderator Sheriff.. she speaks sense..

I am out "

Good

Post new Message to Thread