Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Question for the ladies,

When people are browsing your profile,and you get a message sent,

ie youve a lovely ass,

love ya tits,

beautiful pussy etc,etc

Do you get offended by it,or do you take it as a compliment?

Now,,if you were walking down a street and somebody commented the same,how would you react?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

You wouldn't walk up to someone in a bar and say it so why do it on here.

Same as guys who send a dick pic in the first message, you don't walk around the pub with your dick out

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"You wouldn't walk up to someone in a bar and say it so why do it on here.

Same as guys who send a dick pic in the first message, you don't walk around the pub with your dick out "

(The Nags Head, Worthing )

By *odgerMan
over a year ago

Coventry(ish)

Same as guys who send a dick pic in the first message, you don't walk around the pub with your dick out "

A lot do...mainly on their forehead.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Take it as a compliment.

This place isn't a walk down the street, neither is it a pub where you're out for a drink, it's a place that facilitates sex so sexual talk is the norm, we'd take those comments in this context, so yes, thanks for the compliment.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've never had anyone compliment my tits

over a year ago

I just dont get why people who have everything hanging out on display then get offended when someone makes a comment about it. No you wouldn't mention my breasts to me in a pub, because they will be in my bra under a dress, but if I've got them out on here its because I want you to see. It's a sex site after all, not here to trade tips on gardening or swap old school recipes

By *igwilly2kMan
over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Boom, Well said!

over a year ago

"Question for the ladies,

ie youve a lovely ass,

love ya tits,

beautiful pussy etc,etc

Now,,if you were walking down a street and somebody commented the same,how would you react?"

I don’t mind it on here as I guess everyone got used to it pretty much on socials. Especially a sex site, it’s in context.

Having said that, I’d be pretty weirded out if a stranger stopped me and told me a dirty compliment. A normal compliment like u are pretty or nice eyes or nice smile is acceptable. But nothing sexual in nature unless I got to know them a little bit. Say in a bar and there’s a flirting going on.

I’ve had some bold guys stop me and be very suggestive and always left me weirded out... again, context.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

The difference is that we hand block buttons on here and delete message.

Real life doesn’t have that. There’s a level of threat that comes with that kinda behaviour on the steet that doesn’t exist on here

over a year ago

"Take it as a compliment.

This place isn't a walk down the street, neither is it a pub where you're out for a drink, it's a place that facilitates sex so sexual talk is the norm, we'd take those comments in this context, so yes, thanks for the compliment. "

Agree.... we don’t walk down the street with everything on show.... this is a site to meet people you choose to be here xx

over a year ago

"The difference is that we hand block buttons on here and delete message.

Real life doesn’t have that. There’s a level of threat that comes with that kinda behaviour on the steet that doesn’t exist on here "

I agree. Talk to a stranger like that on the street and you or your partner is going to slap em. But on fab they know you cant so they act like pricks

over a year ago

"I just dont get why people who have everything hanging out on display then get offended when someone makes a comment about it. No you wouldn't mention my breasts to me in a pub, because they will be in my bra under a dress, but if I've got them out on here its because I want you to see. It's a sex site after all, not here to trade tips on gardening or swap old school recipes "

This is my take on it too. We can't publicly display suggestive pictures and then complain about the content of messages we get.

No you wouldn't expect certain comments or people walking about with their cock in a normal pub, you might at Townhouse though where nudity is the norm. It's all about context.

This is Fab not Facebook, let's face it we are all looking for something sexual on here.

By *laymateteeMan
over a year ago

bristol

"I just dont get why people who have everything hanging out on display then get offended when someone makes a comment about it. No you wouldn't mention my breasts to me in a pub, because they will be in my bra under a dress, but if I've got them out on here its because I want you to see. It's a sex site after all, not here to trade tips on gardening or swap old school recipes "

Well said

over a year ago

Just take it how its meant. As a compliment..

I often do the same. Don't think twice about telling a guy he has a great ass

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I respond the same way in both incidences. I ignore them.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

ie youve a lovely ass,

love ya tits,

beautiful pussy etc,etc

Now,,if you were walking down a street and somebody commented the same,how would you react?"

False equivalence OP, It’s not the same situation.

The point of not welcoming sexual comments in a non sexual context is the key point in harassment as is consent.

Even if a person was naked, they’re still not consenting to be assaulted

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

ie youve a lovely ass,

love ya tits,

beautiful pussy etc,etc

Now,,if you were walking down a street and somebody commented the same,how would you react?

False equivalence OP, It’s not the same situation.

The point of not welcoming sexual comments in a non sexual context is the key point in harassment as is consent.

Even if a person was naked, they’re still not consenting to be assaulted"

This

over a year ago

"I've never had anyone compliment my tits "

Great tits

over a year ago

I'm on a sex website here with my tits and ass out so I'm not going to be offended by dick pics or comments about my body. It's what you sign up for in a way so to be offended over that isn't something I have much sympathy for on here.

If I'm walking down the street it's a completely different story. I do view it as a form of harassment if I'm minding my own business and someone makes me uncomfortable by making comments about my appearance.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"I'm on a sex website here with my tits and ass out so I'm not going to be offended by dick pics or comments about my body. It's what you sign up for in a way so to be offended over that isn't something I have much sympathy for on here.

If I'm walking down the street it's a completely different story. I do view it as a form of harassment if I'm minding my own business and someone makes me uncomfortable by making comments about my appearance. "

This completely

By *ottoncandy42Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

If you’ve got it all on display, you will get unwanted attention. Saying that, some of the messages I’ve had are disgusting and I’m fairly covered up. A simple block sorts that out

over a year ago

Surely its about context?

For examole some conversations are not suitable for the workplace but are fine in other places outside work.

If we argue that sending sending compliments on here is harassment then perhaps fabbing pictures is also harrassment? Should we stop fabbing pictures and exposing people to the harassment of being on page 1 etc.

I think there is a degree of emotional intelligence being required regarding the nature of the compliment though.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Surely its about context?

For examole some conversations are not suitable for the workplace but are fine in other places outside work.

If we argue that sending sending compliments on here is harassment then perhaps fabbing pictures is also harrassment? Should we stop fabbing pictures and exposing people to the harassment of being on page 1 etc.

I think there is a degree of emotional intelligence being required regarding the nature of the compliment though.

"

Yup

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Same as guys who send a dick pic in the first message, you don't walk around the pub with your dick out

Boom, Well said! "

And I've been messaged basically telling me I'm wrong

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

ie youve a lovely ass,

love ya tits,

beautiful pussy etc,etc

Certainly withing a "public" setting, comments like that could easily get you into trouble... even arrested.

I personally would never start a conversation on here like that either, it just seems a little shallow to me. If you've already built up a rapport and feel that you've got that the appropriate "vibe" going... that's a different ballgame.

On the other hand, if you're responding to "rate my" ass/tits/pussy thread, then that's fine too.

Cal

over a year ago

"Just take it how its meant. As a compliment..

I often do the same. Don't think twice about telling a guy he has a great ass "

I would love to hear that Ive got a ass - preferably from a woman....but hey beggars cant be choosers

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

The definition of harassment is unwanted attention (very basic definition) so by the act of posting pics of your arse, tits, legs etc are you not inviting people to look and comment.

When you are walking down the street you are simply just walking down the street and not inviting anyone to look at your arse, tits or legs (regardless of how you are dressed) and so any comment on them is unwanted and constitutes harassment.

It's quite simple really.

over a year ago

"Surely its about context?

Apologies for the typos - I must put my glasses on before I post again

"

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Whilst I don't think you can compare the two situations, as others have said already - I *do* think there's ways and ways of complimenting on here - simply sending a message to someone you don't know along the lines of "Nice tits love, here's a pic of my cock" is at best crass.

Yes to an extent it goes with the territory, but does that make it any more acceptable even if it's to be expected?

That said if there is a level of acceptance it will happen (regardless of the rights and wrongs of it) and the message is simply deleted and ignored then there's only one loser in the scenario.

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

A lot do...mainly on their forehead."

It's not their fault they are called Richard Cranium

over a year ago

It doesn't offend me. But those messages are instant deletes as that's a crap opening message and I won't be interested in meeting someone who started a conversation like that.

If someone one the street said it then it would be a bit out of place... Again, it probably wouldn't bother me, I'd say thanks and walk off most likely xx

Post new Message to Thread