Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

April fool jokes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What was the best April fool gag you played on someone today?

I unscrewed the shower head and put a load of gravy granules in there, so the kids smelled a bit beefy after their morning shower.. haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ahhh Bisto.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

None. I don't really go in for April fools.

My sister is a keen whittler and quite often cuts her hands with the sharp knives. Today she sent a pic of a massive gash across the palm of her hand to our family group chat. I swear my mum was half way down the m40 before she owned up to it being scar wax and fake blood lol

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Lancashire police had a good one about them replacing helicopters with trained hawks, to save money

over a year ago

I covered the toilet seat with shrink wrap film before I went to bed.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"I covered the toilet seat with shrink wrap film before I went to bed. "

You've listened too much to Billy Connolly!

over a year ago

"None. I don't really go in for April fools.

My sister is a keen whittler and quite often cuts her hands with the sharp knives. Today she sent a pic of a massive gash across the palm of her hand to our family group chat. I swear my mum was half way down the m40 before she owned up to it being scar wax and fake blood lol"

Hahaha I bet your mum gave her a right verbal slap across the legs!

over a year ago

"Lancashire police had a good one about them replacing helicopters with trained hawks, to save money "

That’s actually well believable tho isn’t it?

over a year ago

Mother nature played a good one it snowed.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

140 years ago when I was at school we turned out desks to face the back of the class in maths.

The teacher didn't say a word and we all just sat there in silence until the bell went when she handed out hours of prep to be completed by the next day.

No sense of humour that woman.

A few days later she apologised but it was too late. Teenage girls near grudges for a veeeery long time.

By *yrdsisWoman
over a year ago

Gleam Street

Not sure if its an april fools or just the guys being wideo's

Our handyperson team snuck in early this morning (unfortunately I was already in) and put an almost out of date,therefore, beeping smoke alarm under a cabinet.... I was sworn to secrecy, and have to admit I spent all day hiding behind my monitors (giggling) listening to everyone going bonkers about a noise I "couldn't hear)

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

That's hilarious

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Did anyone see the Swedish article about Sweden becoming vegan and replacing the cow's milk in their cheese and chocolate with plant based milk.

I fell for it for a couple of paragraphs.

over a year ago

When I took my aviation course in the military in a chinook helicopter there are piss tubes in the cockpit and in the crewchief areas. We hand some grunts ask what they were for I said it was communications in case the radio went out. 1 in the cockpit screaming into the tube and one in the back listening. I pissed my pants with laughter. They yelling back and forth can you hear me.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Lancashire police had a good one about them replacing helicopters with trained hawks, to save money

That’s actually well believable tho isn’t it?

"

If you read the full description of what these birds would be "doing", you'd have realised the fool pretty quick! There was at least one outraged citizen railing against budget cuts in the comments though!

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

I text a mate told him he was on the news as being selected for the first man on Mars.

He didn't fall for it.

over a year ago

I texted a few people i kniw asking them "did you mean to put that on your story?" They freak out and check all their socials but once they realise nothing's wrong, they get all confused.

Simple and effective

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

I remember a colleague of mine texted me asking if we need anything while she was at b&q for work.. told her we needed some fallopian tubes lol she rang me an hour later and gave me a bollocking as she went to customer service and ask if they had any fallopian tubes and they announced it outloud over the tannoy haha

over a year ago

When one of the less tech-savvy members of staff left his pc unattended we changed his mouse configuration to left-handed, so every time he tried to left click anything the pop-up box appeared...

And we swapped over the letters M and N on his keyboard, turned off the spell checker so every email he sent had mis-spelt words..

Post new Message to Thread