Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fake Photographs

Jump to newest

By *licecd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Hatfield

I have suspected for a while that not all the photos posted are Kosher . I looked at 12 photos 6 women and 6 Cd/ Tv girls of the 6 women using a program that finds the original location of a photo 4 were photos of someone else taken of website media of the Cd/Tv girls 3 were once again not genuine especially the one allegedly in Shrewsbury but actually in Rio de Janerio lol

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have suspected for a while that not all the photos posted are Kosher . I looked at 12 photos 6 women and 6 Cd/ Tv girls of the 6 women using a program that finds the original location of a photo 4 were photos of someone else taken of website media of the Cd/Tv girls 3 were once again not genuine especially the one allegedly in Shrewsbury but actually in Rio de Janerio lol "

Could have been on holiday

Reply privately

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I’m not criticising or saying you shouldn’t be, I’m genuinely curious. Why are you bothered? Bothered enough to do the searches?

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If you come across what you suspect to be fake or "borrowed" pics report them including links of where you found them - that way admin can take a look and action as necessary.

Remember though that just because they're elsewhere on the net doesn't automatically mean they are borrowed or even fake - some people post their pics on other sites, and some people have their pics borrowed from here and posted elsewhere.

So it is possible to find pics elsewhere and they still be genuine - although that said I don't deny it happens where they are borrowed either - just need to use a little common sense to distinguish.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The best tool at your disposal, no matter what systems are in place, is your own sense of self preservation.

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I have taken pics while on holiday in a different country, doesn't mean it isn't me in the photo.

But if you have concerns that it may not be the profile holder in the pics, then report them so Admin can take a look.

Thanks

Reply privately