Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gearhead

Jump to newest

By *icola2202 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chatham

I love cars, I love the noise but apart from films like gone in 60 seconds there ain’t a lot of cars in a lot that’s focused on so I been finding car tv shows obviously you have the car fixer uppers then u have competitions

So my question is are there any others people know of like hyperdrive and fastest car?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

I saw the original gone in 60 seconds when it first came out along with Cannonball with David Caradine and his pink hoodie, not to be confused with Canonball Run films.

I'm a big fan of Street Outlaws and Gas Monkey, yes Richard Rawlings is an idiot but the show is entertaining and the cars are great.

I've been watching a few car chasey movies circa 69 to 76 after.

Film like Vanishing Point, Blazing Magnum, Bullit, Brewster Mcloud are great for American Muscle Cars.

Le Mans and Gran Prix for out and out racing along with Elvis' Speedway filmed at the Charlotte 500.

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Forgot to mention for a quick fix checkout Grace Mesa song Like we do it, on Brutal Carclip YouTube channel.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes full on petrol head here, got afew retro fords inc a sierra rs, bmw e30 m3, 64 chevy camaro ss

over a year ago

"I saw the original gone in 60 seconds when it first came out along with Cannonball with David Caradine and his pink hoodie, not to be confused with Canonball Run films.

I'm a big fan of Street Outlaws and Gas Monkey, yes Richard Rawlings is an idiot but the show is entertaining and the cars are great.

I've been watching a few car chasey movies circa 69 to 76 after.

Film like Vanishing Point, Blazing Magnum, Bullit, Brewster Mcloud are great for American Muscle Cars.

Le Mans and Gran Prix for out and out racing along with Elvis' Speedway filmed at the Charlotte 500."

Streets outlaws is awesome know a couple off them

Momza and Dave and big chief

Know cry Kelly

Farm truck was cool about it took his licks like a man kye on the other hand went off crying only to be shown up big time

Red lines a good movie need for speed also

By *ltrMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Always have Fast n loud on

Had a vrs chipped and mapped

Get my speed fix from a fireblade

over a year ago

I like my fast cars, got an F10 M5 and C7 RS6, both tuned chucking out over 700hp.

I watch a few of the car shows, not religiously but when I have time

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

The youtube channel Jayemm is good for petrol heads!

Post new Message to Thread