Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ahhh new bedding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Love it

Washed and Ironed and i'll put it on tonight.

Are you a straight outta the packet and bung it on, or like me do you wash/dry/iron it then put it on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I thought they had outlawed ironing in the 90ies...?;-)

over a year ago

"I thought they had outlawed ironing in the 90ies...?;-)"

Noooooo

I feel obliged to come round and iron your bedding!! lol Its sooooo much nicer

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

just whack it on lol

bought some nice new stuff with a bit of blig on it the other day

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Just stick it on.... I need some new bedding as it goes might get some payday...

By *inxi62Woman
over a year ago

northwest

just changed mine ready for my return from the club tonight

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wash it first but never Iron, straight out the tumble dryer for me

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive never ironed bedding in my life, come to think of it its nearly 4 years since i had the iron out at all

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I wash it first but never Iron, straight out the tumble dryer for me"

I always set my tumble dryer just right, its and anti crease one, things come out get shaken and put away and thats it

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

oooh, never iron, rather save my energy for more important stuff. Whack it in the tumble dryer!

Cant beat new or clean bedding though

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I thought they had outlawed ironing in the 90ies...?;-)

Noooooo

I feel obliged to come round and iron your bedding!! lol Its sooooo much nicer "

You are very welcome from a very embarrassed Aphrodite

over a year ago

I don't have a tumble dryer, but i still think id iron it even if i did.

over a year ago

I'm like Sassy, has to be washed and ironed - smelling all lovely and a bonus ifit's been dried outside as supa fresh - enjoy Sassy

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I don't have a tumble dryer, but i still think id iron it even if i did. "
I ll add to my public self humiliation... by saying I only ever iron shirts/ blouses - nothing else . Does that make me a bad woman?

over a year ago

"I'm like Sassy, has to be washed and ironed - smelling all lovely and a bonus ifit's been dried outside as supa fresh - enjoy Sassy "

thank gosh you posted, was starting to feel a bit of a freak lol.. i really enjoy ironing

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I'm like Sassy, has to be washed and ironed - smelling all lovely and a bonus ifit's been dried outside as supa fresh - enjoy Sassy

thank gosh you posted, was starting to feel a bit of a freak lol.. i really enjoy ironing "

It s probably because you are young - once you have done chores for 3 decades... they become just that lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don't have a tumble dryer, but i still think id iron it even if i did. I ll add to my public self humiliation... by saying I only ever iron shirts/ blouses - nothing else . Does that make me a bad woman? "

If it does..... It makes me bad too... Thats all I iron..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I don't have a tumble dryer, but i still think id iron it even if i did. I ll add to my public self humiliation... by saying I only ever iron shirts/ blouses - nothing else . Does that make me a bad woman? "

The last time i ironed my son brought a shirt over for me to iron when we where going out on his 18th, he will be 22 in september. With modern materials and tumble dryers fold and shake is the way forward

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I don't have a tumble dryer, but i still think id iron it even if i did. I ll add to my public self humiliation... by saying I only ever iron shirts/ blouses - nothing else . Does that make me a bad woman?

If it does..... It makes me bad too... Thats all I iron..

"

Thank heaven there is a fellow offender

over a year ago

"I'm like Sassy, has to be washed and ironed - smelling all lovely and a bonus ifit's been dried outside as supa fresh - enjoy Sassy

thank gosh you posted, was starting to feel a bit of a freak lol.. i really enjoy ironing "

two freaks of nature Sassy,

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I don't have a tumble dryer, but i still think id iron it even if i did. I ll add to my public self humiliation... by saying I only ever iron shirts/ blouses - nothing else . Does that make me a bad woman?

The last time i ironed my son brought a shirt over for me to iron when we where going out on his 18th, he will be 22 in september. With modern materials and tumble dryers fold and shake is the way forward "

That also makes me feel better about my failings...

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

You lot iron your bedding...? And you wash it too...?!? I only have one sheet so I just rotate mine.

Maybe that's where I've been going wrong and why I'm single and don't get meets!

over a year ago

" starting to feel a bit of a freak lol.. i really enjoy ironing It s probably because you are young - once you have done chores for 3 decades... they become just that lol"

perhaps your right, think because i'm aware i dont work i feel that i have no excuses for leaving things undone. Plus ive lived alone now for 2 and a half years and its the first time im responsible for everything in my home so want to look after/maintain stuff for as long as possible

over a year ago

"You lot iron your bedding...? And you wash it too...?!? I only have one sheet so I just rotate mine.

Maybe that's where I've been going wrong and why I'm single and don't get meets! "

get off this thread you grubby dirt bag,,, your making my skin itch lol

over a year ago

I'm even sadder I have one of those big presses for ironing bedding and curtains. .... plus kiddo is well trained and can do his own t-shirts and trousers on it.

over a year ago

"I'm even sadder I have one of those big presses for ironing bedding and curtains. .... plus kiddo is well trained and can do his own t-shirts and trousers on it. "

used to love using that on a night shift in the nursing home.. was so easy to iron stuff

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"You lot iron your bedding...? And you wash it too...?!? I only have one sheet so I just rotate mine.

Maybe that's where I've been going wrong and why I'm single and don't get meets!

get off this thread you grubby dirt bag,,, your making my skin itch lol "

Yes, now you mention it, I have a problem with itchy skin too. According to the environmental health people, they said it's bed bugs, or fleas. They weren't sure and because of the smell they didn't want to stay around to investigate.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

" starting to feel a bit of a freak lol.. i really enjoy ironing It s probably because you are young - once you have done chores for 3 decades... they become just that lol

perhaps your right, think because i'm aware i dont work i feel that i have no excuses for leaving things undone. Plus ive lived alone now for 2 and a half years and its the first time im responsible for everything in my home so want to look after/maintain stuff for as long as possible"

Hey, nothing wrong with that - I am house-proud, too in a kind of different way. My "living area" and kitchen and bathrooms have to be spotless at all times, I am really anal about that. Bed rooms need to be clean and RELATIVELY tidy only

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

get off this thread you grubby dirt bag,,, your making my skin itch lol

Yes, now you mention it, I have a problem with itchy skin too. According to the environmental health people, they said it's bed bugs, or fleas. They weren't sure and because of the smell they didn't want to stay around to investigate. "

over a year ago

Never iron anything these days, and have never iron bedding I always buy clothes that I know won't need it, and if I get it wrong it never gets worn again

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Never iron anything these days, and have never iron bedding I always buy clothes that I know won't need it, and if I get it wrong it never gets worn again "
Funny you should say that, I dont buy things that need dry cleaning as I cannot be bothered with the hassle. Even my suits are washable! But on the ironing note... I have (mistakenly) bought shirts/ blouses that turned out to be really creased and they just dont get worn often

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Took the beding off this morning, washed, hung on the line, now dried and back on the bed

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

New bedding out the packet has to be washed and ironed before putting on the bed. It feels too stiff otherwise. But after that it's just washed, hung to dry and allowed on the bed creased.

I am feeling a bit of envy though... I love buying new bedding and part of my reducing spending has meant avoiding the sales and the temptation of 100% Egyptian cotton sheets.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I love clean bedding day! Especially when it's been dried outside.

But I'm another non ironer. I think the last time the iron cane out it was for a fuck buddy who'd stayed over and thought his shirt was crumpled. Suffice to say he did it himself

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It has to be washed and ironed all smelling lovely

over a year ago

I iron the bedding too sassy, the only things that don't get ironed r socks and pants

over a year ago

I haven't needed to iron since we got the tumble dryer, one of the best inventions in my book. Totally crease free washing plus the gorgeous aroma of conditioner mmmmmmm

over a year ago

I don't even own an iron, ironing board or a tumble dryer. Things are taken straight out the washing machine and carefully put on the airer. If they end up with a crease then I will put them back in for a wash.

over a year ago

Got to be washed ,ironed then put on....why anyone would want to pop em.on before washing....

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

i do iron but only when i have to,years of ironing 25 shirts a week have left me with a hatred of ironing

surely though you iron trousers and blouses??? how can you not own an iron

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Everything apart from underwear and socks gets ironed....

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Ok, slightly off topic - but what do the ironers do while ironing? I find ironing really boring and futile but perhaps some suggestions as to make it more enjoyable might help?

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

i listen to music or watch a film

over a year ago

The last time i ironed my son brought a shirt over for me to iron when we where going out on his 18th, he will be 22 in september. With modern materials and tumble dryers fold and shake is the way forward That also makes me feel better about my failings..."

Dont worry Darlin' with u all the way on this one - I don't iron either - if they want it ironed they do it themselves lol I tumble and fold and if it ends up on their floors then they have to iron lol

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Ok, slightly off topic - but what do the ironers do while ironing? I find ironing really boring and futile but perhaps some suggestions as to make it more enjoyable might help? "

It's my Sunday night ritual and has been since I was five. Half an hour of ironing in front of the television. If there is anything left over after half an hour it has to wait until the next week. I fell out of the habit many years back and found that it meant I just kept buying new things to avoid my ironing pile.

over a year ago

"Ok, slightly off topic - but what do the ironers do while ironing? I find ironing really boring and futile but perhaps some suggestions as to make it more enjoyable might help? "

i do it while watching the music channels

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Thought I knew my rhyming slang?

Whats an iron?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I don't do my own ironing anymore....lifes too short

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Ok, slightly off topic - but what do the ironers do while ironing? I find ironing really boring and futile but perhaps some suggestions as to make it more enjoyable might help?

i do it while watching the music channels"

Not thought of that as ironing board is in my bedroom and I dont allow TV in there. But I could move the ironing board to the lounge I guess.

over a year ago

"Ok, slightly off topic - but what do the ironers do while ironing? I find ironing really boring and futile but perhaps some suggestions as to make it more enjoyable might help?

i do it while watching the music channelsNot thought of that as ironing board is in my bedroom and I dont allow TV in there. But I could move the ironing board to the lounge I guess."

My ironing board/iron live in my bedroom (sadly its the dumping ground of my flat) but when little one is at nursery/asleep thats when it comes out..

I dont have a TV in my bedroom either, my room is purely for sleeping in.

By *XimagesCouple
over a year ago

north liverpool

Ironing- Watch a film

Hubbys a bit obsessive he starches and irons his shirts

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Ironing- Watch a film

Hubbys a bit obsessive he starches and irons his shirts"

My ex used to love things really stiff, too

over a year ago

Well - nice to see a fellow addict! lol

But do you wear the same as me?

over a year ago

thank gosh you posted, was starting to feel a bit of a freak lol.. i really enjoy ironing

But do you wear the same as me? "

depends what you wear when ironing..

over a year ago

But do you wear the same as me?

depends what you wear when ironing.. "

Think the pic's still in my profile! lol

over a year ago

"

Think the pic's still in my profile! lol "

brave man.. no im normally dressed. not a fan of being naked

struttin' round in my undies no problems i at least feel supported then

over a year ago

"

Think the pic's still in my profile! lol

brave man.. no im normally dressed. not a fan of being naked

struttin' round in my undies no problems i at least feel supported then "

Tell you what - next time you fancy ironing naked, let me know!

I'll glady offer some support to stop you putting creases where they shouldn't be!

Post new Message to Thread